Chapter 132 – End of the Golden Dragon Election
1.1k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Yu Shan was being struck by lightning bolts, ten thousand spiritual orbs suddenly appeared all over the place.

Yun Ling panted heavily. He only had little spiritual energy left yet he still forced himself to create those ten thousand orbs of spiritual energy to finish things off. He wanted to make sure that Yun Yi would no longer be able to continue fighting so he was resorting to extreme measures.

Not only thousands of spiritual orbs, he summoned all of his remaining flying swords in his storage ring, making them float behind him as their tips pointed towards Yun Yi’s direction.

Yun Yi’s veins protruded while his skin turned red as he glared at Yun Ling. He was enduring the dozens of lightning bolts that kept hitting him as hundreds of millions of volts kept coursing through his body. Just a single lightning bolt alone contained around three hundred million volts, how much more dozens of those? If it had been any other participant in his place, they would have long since been burnt to crisp.

“DONT THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT ME THIS EASILY! YUN LING!” Yun Yi screamed out as he stood up from the ground despite being continuously struck by dozens of lightning bolts.

Yun Ling impassively looked at him as he directed the ten thousand spiritual orbs and all of his remaining flying swords towards Yun Yi.

The figure of Yun Yi which was being struck by dozens of bolts of lightning while facing the ten thousand powerful spiritual orbs and dozens of sharp flying swords alone was etched in the mind of everyone who was watching their fight from outside the Divine Phantasm.

His tenacity and fearlessness despite facing a multitude of terrifying attacks made everyone sigh in admiration.

There weren’t many people in the younger generation who could match that quality of his.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

A series of powerful explosions were set off one after another upon the spiritual orbs’ contact with Yun Yi.

Yun Zhan closed his eyes. His heart was in great pain upon seeing Yun Ling and his nephew fighting intensely like that.

They were all family and as such, they must cherish each other. He didn’t want to see any member of his family trying to kill each other no matter what reason they had. It just didn’t feel right to him.

He could only hope that whatever the outcome was, it wouldn’t end too badly either for Yun Ling or Yun Yi.

Huge mushroom clouds rose to the sky from where Yun Yi was. With the smoke and clouds of dust covering the area, it was hard to tell Yun Yi’s current state.

People wouldn’t be surprised if there was nothing left of him after facing those destructive attacks head-on.

Yun Ling panted heavily as he narrowed his eyes.

Coming out from the base of the mushroom cloud, Yun Yi’s battered figure slowly walked out with staggering steps.

His body was full of injuries. There were many holes all over his body while his skin had been charred black. Some of his internal organs could be seen while he was bleeding all over.

Looking at his current state, it was a miracle how he was still alive.

With a determined gaze, Yun Yi looked at Yun Ling while he tightly held the sword in his hand.

Yun Ling’s heart shook upon seeing his cousin’s state before letting out a small smile.

“Really, even in that condition, you still want to continue fighting me?” he whispered to himself as he tightly clenched his fist.

His purple armor had finally disappeared while his eyes had gone back to normal. He didn’t even have any sword left.

Left without any armor, his Divine Eyes, and his swords, Yun Ling could only use his own body to continue fighting.

“Can you still continue fighting, Yun Ling? Prepare yourself for I might kill you with this blow,” Yun Yi said with a hoarse voice.

“That should be my line, Yun Yi. Looking at you, you seem like you would keel over any moment now.”

Yun Yi didn’t bother giving him a response as he put all his remaining spiritual energy in his sword and chanted, “I am the god of my sword.”

The spiritual energy inside his sword burst forth, giving Yun Ling an oppressive feeling.

“With my sword on hand, I am undefeated.”

“With my sword on hand, I am invincible.”

“In a hundred battles, I will remain victorious.”

“I hereby swear, all of my enemies will fall before my sword!”

“Mortal God’s Sword!”

A giant hollow figure that had the same appearance as Yun Yi appeared behind him while holding a gigantic sword in his hand.

Yun Yi raised his sword.

The giant hollow figure did the same.

Together, the two of them dashed towards Yun Ling and cut him down.

That single attack of Yun Yi had made a deep cut on the ground that spanned kilometers wide and hundreds of kilometers in length that extended towards the horizon.

Yun Ling was barely able to dodge Yun Yi’s attack and even then, he didn’t come out unscathed.

He got a long, deep diagonal cut in his chest as a result of Yun Yi’s attack. Blood started flowing from that area as Yun Ling stared at his cousin wide-eyed. Had he not dodged that attack just now, he would’ve been cut in half and died. However, even though he managed to dodge it, he still suffered a cut.

‘What was that attack just now?’ he thought in mind.

Just like Yu Shan and the crown prince, Yun Yi was at the early stage of the Mortal Lord Realm. There was no way someone in that cultivation realm could unleash that kind of powerful attack.

“What supreme art was that?” he asked with a pained voice.

Yun Yi responded between pants, “That… was the supreme art I made. I’ve been working on it for about five years now but it is still far from completion.”

“Far from completion? A supreme art with that power… I wonder what kind of harmful effects does it leave on your body…”

With a steely gaze, Yun Yi told him, “My lifespan. It takes fifty years of my lifespan with each use.”

Yun Ling’s mouth was open before letting out a smirk.

“You are unbelievable.”

With that, Yun Ling fell down on his back with a thud.

The Golden Dragon Election had finally reached its conclusion!

Announcement
For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release; for $3, you can read 35 chapters; for $5, you can read 50+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 70+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday
 
A big thanks to Christian Washington for pledging $1. You can read 20 chapters ahead of the current chapters with this pledge. Thank you so much once again.
19