Chapter 139 – Yun Ling’s Cultivation Realm
1.1k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the emperor’s servant left, Yun Ling sat down on the chair as looked at his father and asked, “So, what do you think, Father? Since this matter is related to the Thousand Mountain Valley, it surely had to be about the immortal. We are probably going to be conscripted in the fight against the immortal.”

Yun Zhan pinched the bridge of his nose as he answered his son’s question, “Honestly, it can’t be anything but that. His Majesty has initiated meeting after meeting with us, head of the clans, and the various high-ranking officials in the past few weeks because of that, after all. However, this meeting is different since all of the Sacred Kings in the empire are being summoned, including the top ten of the Golden Dragon Election even though you guys are just in the Four Transformation Realm and the Mortal Lord Realm.”

He purposely dragged out his words upon saying Four Transformation Realm and Mortal Lord Realm as he gave Yun Ling a look. Whatever the emperor was planning regarding the Thousand Mountain Valley, he didn’t really approve of having the top ten of the Golden Dragon Election be included in it since all of them were far from the Sacred King Realm. A Sacred King was far inferior to an immortal, how much more they who were a lot inferior to a Sacred King? He was more concerned especially since his nephew and his son were in it. Both of them were even the top 1 and the top 2 of the Golden Dragon Election.

“I’m already at the Late Stage of the Mortal Lord Realm though. I’m almost about to reach the Fate Dominion Realm.”

“So?” Yun Zhan raised a brow at him. Even if his son had already reached the Fate Dominion Realm, he still wouldn’t approve. If he was a Sacred King though, he would after a lot of consideration.

Yun Ling just shrugged his shoulders at that response. Truth be told, he also wasn’t looking forward to being involved with the immortal again. He wasn’t someone who gets scared easily but that thing… he feared the Immortal Willow Tree greatly for he knew he was no match against it. Even though he was a Divine Being, he hadn’t reached his full potential yet. For an immortal, he was of no threat to it.

“Are we going to the Rose Garden tomorrow, Father?” he asked.

Yun Zhan sighed at him.

“What choice do we have? He is the emperor and we are his vassals. We have to go there tomorrow since this is a very important event,” Yun Zhan said. “Since your grandfather is also a Sacred King, he too should go with us. As for your uncle, Yun Cang… he can’t attend since he’s not here. His Majesty also can’t fault him with that since he doesn’t know about the summon yet.”

Yun Ling stood up from his seat and said, “Immortal Willow Tree, huh? I think Snow Fang should come along. He might have regressed to the Mortal Lord Realm but he was once a Sacred King. Moreover, he is the one that knows a lot about it”—he paused as he thought it over a bit and then, he changed his mind—“ah, forget it. He should stay here and protect Yun Xia and the rest in case something happens.

“Where are you going?” Yun Zhan asked when he saw his son about to leave the room after he finished speaking.

Yun Ling looked over his shoulder and said, “I’m going to spend time with Xiaxia.”

“Papa, what is a Divine Being?” Yun Xia asked as she looked at her father curiously.

After the Golden Dragon Election, she had always heard people referring to her father as a Divine Being but she didn’t know what it meant. She meant to ask him about it since then, but it always managed to slip her mind especially when she was playing with her new friends. Now, she remembered that she wanted to ask him that question when she overheard some servants mention Divine Being as they talked about her father.

Yun Ling was petting the Lion King Cub while Snow Fang slept soundly beside him. When he heard his daughter ask him a question, he looked at her and replied, “It is said that every ten thousand years, there are three beings that possess great powers being born somewhere in the vast universe. They are known as Divine Beings. All of them possess powers equal or greater than that of a god.”

A look of amazement flashed on Yun Xia’s face for a brief moment before it turned into excitement.

“Yun Xia remembers now! Mama told me that the Divine Beings were one of humanity’s protectors in the past when there was an all-out war between all races! She said that the gods respected and feared their powers! There is a Divine Being with a really powerful body, and there is a Divine Being with a really powerful eyesight! Then, there is also a Divine Being with a really powerful mind!” Yun Xia said in her excitement.

Yun Ling smiled at her.

For the people in the World of Terra, they only knew that there was a Divine Being born only once in ten thousand years even though there were actually three. Even his father, uncle, and grandfather thought that there was only one Divine Being every ten thousand years. They only knew there were three because the emperor told them that after he was born. As for where the emperor got his knowledge from…

It was from the Ethereal Realm.

Yun Xia knew the abilities that each Divine Being possessed. It was something no one, or at least, not many people in the World of Terra knew.

The Divine Being with a really powerful body that she meant was the Divine Being with the Divine Body or the Divine Physique.

The Divine Being with the really powerful eyes that she was referring to was none other than him, the Divine Being who possessed the Divine Eyes.

Then the Divine Being with a really powerful mind that she meant was the Divine Being with the Divine Mind.

Yun Ling then shifted his gaze at Snow Fang and the Lion King Cub.

When he had returned to the Yun Clan from the Thousand Mountain Valley, he had brought these two along. His daughter was able to recognize them instantly when she saw them. She figured out that the lion cub was a Lion King Cub even though it didn’t look too different from a lion cub. Then, she also knew that Snow Fang was a Snow Wolf Deity. Yun Ling himself didn’t know that Snow Fang was a Snow Wolf Deity because their kind wasn’t known in the world. They were, however, known in the upper realm, which is the Ethereal Realm. It was only after Snow Fang had told him that he was a Snow Wolf Deity that he knew, so how come Yun Xia knew what he was?

There was only one explanation…

Yun Xia was from the Ethereal Realm.

Announcement
Hey guys! It's now May! Do consider pledging if you enough money to spare! For $1, you can read 20 chapters ahead of the official release plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $3, you can read 35 chapters and also 2 chapters a day on weekdays; for $5, you can read 70+ chapters plus 2 chapters a day on weekdays; and as for $7, you can read 90+ chapters and get 2 chapters a day from Monday to Friday!

A big thanks to Nova for the $3 pledge! With this, you can read up to chapter 180 plus 2 chapters a day! Thanks a lot really :D

18