Chapter 193 – The Strongest Disciple in the World
421 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone outside the stadium looked in the direction of where the Jin Empire's people were.

Luo Yutong looked at the Law God Sect's core disciple. He was originally listening to the ramblings of the two lucky trashes that he had teamed up with in the Golden Dragon Election to deal with Yun Ling and the others when that core disciple's words got his attention.

With mild amusement, he asked the Law God Sect's core disciple, "You wanted to exchange pointers with the Divine Being? Who do you think you are? Do you think he will exchange pointers with anyone just because they wanted to fight him? Do you have the qualifications?"

The Law God Sect eyed Luo Yutong with a bored gaze as he responded, "I am Yu Zhong, the strongest core disciple of the Law God Sect. Is that qualification enough for you or not?"

Everyone let out a gasp upon hearing what the core disciple from the Law God Sect said.

Yu Zhong!

Those who belong to a sect knew the weight of that name. That was the name of the strongest individual in the younger generation in the entire World of Terra. Every disciple of a sect knew of that name, though very few of them knew what he looked like.

Yu Zhong was a man of average height. His face looked ordinary actually. If he had been a normal person, anyone who saw him would've instantly forgotten about him because of how ordinary-looking he was. However, though he might look ordinary, the confident look that was always on his face and his eyes filled with determination was something that was easily etched into the mind of everyone who laid his eyes on him.

Luo Yutong frowned when he saw the expression of everyone around them. They looked a bit fearful and amazed when Yu Zhong introduced himself. Well, that wasn't something to be surprised about. The fact that Yu Zhong said that he was the strongest core disciple in the Law God Sect meant that he was the strongest in the entire world among their generation since he was the strongest disciple of the strongest sect.

"Is that so? You do have the qualification to fight him," Luo Yutong said.

If he had known that the person he was talking to was the strongest core disciple of the Law God Sect, he wouldn't have gone out of his way to talk to him. However, now that he had talked to him, he couldn't back down since he still had to maintain his image especially with everyone looking at them.

At the side, Yu Shan, the crown prince, Yun Yi, and the rest of the top placers in the Golden Dragon Election watched on.

"Though the Divine Being isn't here"—Luo Yutong started—"the person who beat him is here. Why don't you try sparring with him if you're so curious about the Divine Being? The one who defeated that same Divine Being couldn't be a nobody after all."

Yu Shan frowned at Luo Yutong whereas the crown prince merely looked at Yun Yi to see his reaction. The nature spirit named Ash Wood who teamed up with Yun Yi and got third place in the Golden Dragon Election also frowned at Luo Yutong.

The person whom Luo Yutong was talking about merely let out a smile as if what the former had said didn't concern him.

Yu Zhong raised a brow in amusement when Luo Yutong said that. He did hear from the people in the Law God Sect that the Divine Being only got second place after all. That meant he was defeated by someone else.

"Interesting. And who might this person be?" he asked in curiosity.

Luo Yutong unhesitatingly pointed towards Yun Yi.

"It's him. The winner of the competition held in our empire, and the one who beat the Divine Being that you were looking for."

"Hoooh?" Yu Zhong let out a smile as he walked towards Yun Yi. "Was what he said true?"

Yun Yi smiled at him.

"Although everything that came out of that trash's mouth is pure nonsense, I guess even trash could say something truthful at times," Yun Yi calmly said as if he was just talking about the weather. "Yes, what that waste of a human said is indeed true."

Yu Zhong actually chuckled at that while Luo Yutong was glaring at Yun Yi.

As for Yu Shan, the crown prince, and the rest. They lightly laughed, ridiculing Luo Yutong a bit.

Luo Yutong saw that his two companions were also laughing at him. He glared at them and said, "Keep laughing and I'll cut your tongue off."

The two sneered at him but they no longer laughed at him. If that guy didn't happen to be stronger than them, they would've already taught him a lesson.

"You're amusing," Yu Zhong said.

"I aim to please."

"Say, how did you beat the Divine Being?" Yu Zhong asked.

With a mysterious smile, Yun Yi responded, "With the power of friendship, I managed to defeat that wretched Divine Being."

He then winked at Yu Shan and the crown prince, making Yu Shan shake his head at him while the crown prince only let out a scoff.

Honestly, without them, wearing Yun Ling down, Yun Yi wouldn't have been able to defeat Yun Ling. It was only because Yun Ling had fought the two of them before that Yun Yi was able to fight Yun Ling evenly.

That was why Yun Yi wasn't exactly lying when he said that he defeated Yun Ling with the power of friendship...

The problem was the three really weren't friends.

Yu Zhong raised a brow at that. He didn't know whether to take Yun Yi's words seriously or not. Just as he was about to ask him another question...

BOOOM!

Yun Yi punched him right in the face without any warning whatsoever, sending him flying backward until he came to a full stop when he hit the stadium's sturdy walls, making a large crack on it.

Everyone's jaws dropped. No one expected that to happen at all.

Yun Yi casually stretched his neck right after that.

"Enough chitchat. If you want to fight, let's get it on."

Yu Zhong's voice could be heard when he finished speaking.

"Hehe, bastard... that's exactly the way I like it!"

Announcement
It's now September! Please consider pledging so you can read 12 weeks in advance (85+ chapters) plus 2 chapters a day for only $1! Or pledge $3 to read 100 chapters (14 weeks) in advance!
7