Chapter 197 – Jin Empire’s Geniuses vs Law God Sect’s Core Disciples
1.6k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Law God Sect
World of Terra

Yun Yi panted heavily as he looked at his opponent standing before him.

In front of him was Yu Zhong, who stood tall even after receiving all the attacks he dished out towards him. It wasn't that he didn't take any damage. In fact, Yu Zhong's condition wasn't good. His face was covered from his own blood while having wounds all over his body. However, despite his seemingly bad condition, there was a huge smile on his face as he set his predatory gaze on Yun Yi.

Yun Yi couldn't help but smile back upon seeing that. Though Yu Zhong seemed greatly injured, he wasn't in a good condition himself. He didn't show it but he was in great pain from all the broken bones he had thanks to Yu Zhong.

While Yun Yi was observing Yu Zhong, Yu Zhong too had been observing him. He was pleasantly surprised to find out after exchanging several blows with Yun Yi that he was actually able to keep up with him. One had to know that he was the so-called strongest among their generation in the entire World of Terra.

The only people he thought who could keep up with him were probably the Divine Being and some of his fellow core disciples in the Law God Sect. However, he was wrong. There were still others who could fight him to a standstill.

"You're strong," Yu Zhong stated. "What's your name?"

Yun Yi raised a brow at him.

"I am Yun Yi, the cousin, and aide of the Divine Being that you are looking for," Yun Yi introduced himself.

"Cousin and aide?" Yu Zhong muttered to himself before asking, "weren't you the winner of the competition held in your empire? Are you stronger than him then?"

Yun Yi gently laughed when Yu Zhong asked him that question.

"Compared to him, I can assure you that I still have a long way to go," he said without feeling any shame for saying that fact out. "As for you... you will lose without a doubt if you fought him one on one."

When Yun Yi said that, Yu Zhong only laughed. He didn't get angry at all. In fact, he only became more excited when he imagined that the Divine Being was incredibly strong, far stronger than the foe before him.

"Come let's continue our fight!"

Yun Yi didn't need to be told any further as he ran towards Yu Zhong while activating the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art.

At the side, everyone went speechless to see someone else being able to fight the world's strongest among their generation toe to toe. For them, Yu Zhong was like a being far from their reach. Perhaps, the only person who could put him in place was the Divine Being who was a genius born only once every ten thousand years.

That was why it came as a huge surprise to see someone else who wasn't a Divine Being fight Yu Zhong to a standstill.

"That supreme art... it's from the Thunder God Sect, right?" one of the spectators asked upon noticing the supreme art that Yun Yi had used.

"You're right. If I'm not mistaken, it's the Thunder God Flash Supreme Art."

While Yun Yi and Yu Zhong were fighting each other, the other four core disciples from the Law God Sect watched the fight with each of them, having different thoughts running in their heads.

"This is bad... that guy and Yu Zhong are actually evenly matched. Yu Zhong must overwhelmingly win this fight so people wouldn't start questioning the strength of the core disciples of the Law God Sect," one of the core disciples said.

"They won't doubt us just because of this. Stop being so paranoid."

"We don't know that."

Ming Ru frowned as he looked at his fellow core disciples arguing. Then, he noticed that the other one was silent the whole time. He shifted his gaze towards the other core disciple and saw him about to launch a sneak attack on Yun Yi.

His eyes widened.

"What are you do—"

BANG

Ming Ru was about to stop him when suddenly, his fellow core disciple was attacked by two people from the Jin Empire.

"Hey, hey... don't you know that interrupting someone's fight is rude? Can't you see that they're having fun?"

"Stay out of this, Yu Shan. I want to see for myself just how strong the core disciples are from the strongest sect in the world."

The two who had attacked the Law God Sect's core disciple before he could make a sneak attack on Yun Yi were none other than Yu Shan and the crown prince.

"You fuckers! How dare you attack me, a Law God Sect's core disciple?!" that core disciple screamed out as he glared at the two.

Yu Shan and the crown prince exchanged looks with each other before letting out a mocking laugh.

"It would seem that the Law God Sect's core disciples are not that different from common folks. I thought you have more class than that but to think I'm hearing those words from people with a supposedly respectable position as yours... you must've become a core disciple by luck."

By now, the other two core disciples who had originally been arguing with each other set their gaze on Yu Shan and the crown prince. Then in a split second, they activated their supreme arts and attacked the two.

Yu Shan and the crown prince didn't lag behind. They met the two core disciple's attacks head-on.

The core disciple who had been attacked by Yu Shan and the crown prince first also joined in. Now, it had become three vs two with three core disciples going against both Yu Shan and the crown prince.

At the side, Ming Ru let out a frustrated sigh. He only watched since he didn't have any plan on fighting as well.

The commotion caused by Yu Shan, Yun Yi, Crown Prince, and the four core disciples of the Law God Sect eventually attracted the attention of all the Sacred Kings inside the stadium. They had already noticed Yu Shan and Yu Zhong fighting before but they all turned a blind eye to it. However, now that Yu Shan, Crown Prince and the other core disciples had started fighting as well, they could no longer stay still.

While all this was happening, Yun Ling was in the Great Buddhist Monastery observing the whole process of the monks curing Yue Dongmei.

Four whole days would pass by before Yue Dongmei finally opened her eyes.

Announcement
It's now September! Please consider pledging so you can read 12 weeks in advance (85+ chapters) plus 2 chapters a day for only $1! Or pledge $3 to read 100 chapters (14 weeks) in advance!
8