Chapter 1: System 000?!
513 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Detecting a suitable host....Detecting a suitable host......Detecting a suitable host.........Detecting a suitable host! The host is unconscious. Switching to automatic synchronization mode.......starting synchronization.... Ding! System binding: 10%.....40%......80%.......100%. Synchronization complete and binding complete! Congratulations Host! You have now become the host of the first fate-reversal cannon fodder system. I am system navigator 000.”

Feng Yue rubbed her temple as she groaned subconsciously as she felt a throbbing pain. She slowly opened her eyes to see an astonishing sight before her. A small space was around her and she was standing near a sofa with just a table. She tried to close her eyes, thinking that this was all a dream and she would open her eyes and return back to the hospital bed she was lying down but the scene remained unchanged.

   Feng Yue frowned as she wondered what this was about. The last thing apart from this she remembers having deep resentment and regret on what she had been doing with her life before she fell asleep. The voice had said that it was synchronizing and binding to her.

She was a little uncertain about her situation as she tried to analyze it. So, why did she appear here in this white space which looked like it was out of some sci-fi themed movie? Was she in the hospital? What happened? Where was she? She sat down on the sofa, which didn’t look comfortable at all but unexpectedly it was comfortable enough, she tried to calm herself down as this was a situation which was out of context.

 ‘Did she transmigrate? In the first place, why would she?’ she wondered before she remembered that she had encountered a very weird voice as soon as she had slipped into a deep sleep.

“Welcome to the space of the Ancient Gods, Aros!” an indifferent and mechanical voice resounded in the quiet space. Feng Yue stood up from the sofa in shock, looking around uncertainly.

“Who are you? Why am I here?” Feng Yue asked in disconcertment and bewilderment. There was a slight tremor in her voice, which is justifiable, as anyone who was suddenly thrown into a completely unfamiliar place and suddenly a voice appears in their surrounding space will be shocked if not completely confounded not to mention Feng Yue who is still a 23-year old girl, and she is pretty calm as she hasn’t shed tears or shouted in anger like other girls from fright. Feng Yue is pretty mature for her age as she has gone through a lot in her life, what with all the schemes and plots throughout her life. She knew the only one she could rely on was herself even though she had tried to rely on other people it didn’t help at all. Instead all that did was make her fall into their schemes and that was how she slipped into a coma and that is how she landed here.

“I am the god envoy as well as the system bound to you. This is the oldest space the ancient god of time, space and love created and you are the chosen host.”  The one who answered her was still indifferent, sounding like a man’s voice, “The reason why you are here is because your life in your original world is being maintained by the system’s Life energy. The tenacity in your character as well as your unique soul meets the requirements of this space for hosts. You should feel lucky, very few people are able to get this chance.”

 “I...Am I in a coma?” Feng Yue asked as she couldn’t believe this, but all this happened to her unexpectedly. Wasn’t she just taking her medicine in the hospital? Didn’t the nurse inform her that her health was improving and she would be about to be discharged in a month’s time? How did the situation get so out of control?! How could it be that she was in a coma?

Suddenly, a screen appeared before her and she could see herself lying on the hospital bed after she took the medicine. Two men entered the room just as the nurse adjusted her bed again and attached all kinds of wires and tubes which you could see only  in dramas that held comatose patients.

“Is it done?” A Handsome man asked as he held the other man’s hand intimately.

“Yes.” The nurse replied indifferently, “She will be in a coma from now on. No will know the reason why she is in a coma.”

“Good.” The other delicate looking man said with a sneer, “She should be in the coma for at least 5 years so that she can compensate me for all my hard work all these years. For running behind the ass of a spoiled bitch who doesn’t even know who her parents are, for taking the love of my life away from me for 2 years.”

“Don’t worry my love. Now we can live as we want, since she transferred some of her equity to me as an engagement gift. We can slowly take all her assets before her so called family comes for it.” The first man laughed cruelly, “She doesn’t even know that her foster family isn’t really her family. After all she was kidnapped from her family.”

It turned out to be like that, Feng Yue looked at them indifferently but her eyes were filled with malice and resentment. Feng Yue had read several online novels under the guidance of her friends, but she always thought they were all the imagination of the writers, she didn’t expect that the system and quick transmigration really existed. She knows that this God’s envoy or System 000 that saved her must be for a purpose. She must be of use to him. If she was of use to him then she should be able to some corresponding rewards.

The ancient Aros Space was severely damaged in the war of the ancient gods. The ancient gods Aros space needs hosts with unique souls to go to different worlds to obtain love of the male lead and the other people who have strong soul energy to repair it as well as to upgrade it.”

“This system will help you host all through your life even when you return to your original world. This system is a fate-reversal Cannon fodder system, you need to travel to different worlds and complete the missions assigned to you. The main big boss will be different according to the world. The strategy to level up his affection will also change. The first main goal is to capture the big boss’ ‘heart’, and the second main goal is to fulfill the cannon fodder’s wish in order to eliminate her grievances and restore the world’s peace.”

Feng Yue frowned, “So basically, I’m going to transmigrate into different novel like worlds since you said there is a male lead? And on top of that you want me to seduce all kinds of people?”

“It’s as the host has guessed. But these worlds are not novels but they are set up as such. The last answer is a surprise though I think the host being so smart can already guess. Let me resume the explanation. Every time you successfully capture the male protagonist and fulfill the cannon fodder’s wish, you will receive the cannon fodder’s blessing i.e. points. By accumulating the points, you will be able to obtain the chance to wake up in your original world. Every mission world you complete the Aros space will repair itself and the space will expand and more features will be unlocked.”

“How long will it take to repair this space? How many worlds should I go through? And how do I see what is progress of the missions?”

“How long will it take to repair is something I do not know. Neither can I say how many worlds you would have to go through. The main mission parameters about the favorability of the main lead will be transmitted by me and once the mission is completed, you will be notified as well if new missions and side missions are available in the middle of the world missions. And of course hidden missions will also be triggered.”

“what if I fail?”

“Of course you must complete the missions otherwise you will be punished by the system for the failure and the punishment of ultimate failure is death. You also must collect the world energy to upgrade the system as well as go to the next world.”

“What is this world energy? Don’t tell me it.....?!” Feng Yue asked as her left eye twitched in surprise and shock. As she was a virgin in her previous life, she hadn’t even had her first kiss yet!

“It is as you have guessed host. The world energy resides in abundance in the male Protagonist of the worlds as they are also called the beloved of the world conscious, God’s favored son or Son of heaven.  You need to collect their semen and by collecting them you can upgrade the system thus gaining more benefits as well as you can gain access to more items in the Aros mall.”

  “Aros mall?” Feng Yue muttered as she looked at the system and wondered, “Is it like the item mall in the games? Do you have two types of currency too?”

Correct answer! The two currencies to buy in the item mall are the points accumulated from the completing missions and the other is gold coins which are accumulated depending on how much excess world energy the host has gathered while doing missions.”

Feng Yue felt a headache when she listened to all the explanation as in the end; her system is both the fate-reversal cannon fodder system as well as an erotic system. She sighed as she wondered what kind of bullshit situation had she landed herself into?!

2