Chapter 3: Dragon
584 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now for the planet, it wasn't the same as the sun, as I'm a God I have the ability to wield all elements, like light, darkness, fire, water, air all those And many more...ok enough of that back to creating the planet as I was saying to create it, it was a bit more complicated then the sun that just went Boom and it was there, no for the planet I used a mix of almost all primal elements water, earth, light, darkness,  it first started as a ball of light if you focus well enough you will notice that there are all sort of colors on there, even some colors I never saw before.

 

The ball started to grow larger and larger at a ridiculously fast pace until it became the size of the Earth, but strangely it didn't stop there it continued to grow until it became 5 times the size of Earth then it stopped growing, it was a very beautiful scene the planet was still in all kind of colors and it was glowing, after some time it started radiating a very blight like unlike before until it became soo bright that it was hard to look at it after the light passed the planet changed, the colors were nowhere to be seen, all that was left on the surface of the planet was rocks and earth, there was no green, spaces, no trees no mountains, no rivers only plain Dark brown earth, if I had to describe it, it was a bit similar to mars ?... I think.

 

"Well mind explaining this to me...what next ?"

<There is no life on the planet, as it was just created it's up to you to create anything you want.>

"Oh, so that means I have to create everything from trees to mountains to air...everything ?"

<Yes>

"Well that could take a while"

 

                        ***

3 weeks later.

 

I'm not sure how much time has past, I think a day, maybe two, it's hard to tell the time as I'm in space, in this past day or two, maybe more, I was busy making my planet habitable I made mountains, rivers, oceans, trees everything, air now that I was finally done, it's time to start live in there.

I started with bacteria...then the little bugs well no need for details...after that, I went to create animals I tried to keep it balanced so that it won't be too overpopulated, you know I first created small animals like bunnies squirrels, birds...then I created the predators like wolfs, bears...etc after that came the fish, small ones than big one. Now one thing I did notice is that there is Mana on the planet but not as much as there is in space, because of that I decided to make my world a Fantasy one, I mean who doesn't like fantasy and magic and all that, so because of that I created Monsters, like slimes, bears with horns griffons...it was fun as I could create almost anything so I experimented until I created a bunch of strange monsters, cute monsters, scary monsters, there was litterly all kind of monsters, the planet itself was made out of 4 giant continents I distributed the monsters on all 4 continents, the only difference was that I made one of the continents...you could say a main home for the monsters so that maybe later when I create the humanoid races than can try and explore the monster continent, as for the other three continents there was still some strong monsters here and there but overall not like the monster continent, but something is missing...hmm Oh dragons, Of course, how could I ever forget about Dragons, as I tought of creating the Dragon Race I flew toward my planet. 

I landed on a green hill surrouded by the forest, I then started gathering Mana around my body and released it in the terrain in front of me, after a couple seconds the Earth started shake and all the surrounding monsters and animals flew in all directions fearing what is about to happen, after the shaking stoped a Black ball formed in front of me, it was floating in the air, surrounding it was an invisible barrier if it was any normal human or any monster at that, they woudn't be able to get more then 30m from the ball but as i'm GOD  and I was the one who made it, so I was able to easily get to it, I held it on my hand, it was about the size of a human head, after taking it in my hand I released just a little bit of my mana into it, just as I did that the ball flew out of my hand into the air and started glowing then it exploded, just as it exploded you could see a head starting to be made it wasn't a humanoid head no...it was a Dragon head...the Dragon's body was being made in front of me, after it finished what was standing in front of me was a massive Black dragon, black scales with a hint of blue on it's giant wings, the dragon had his eyes close, I approched it and and pointed towards it's heart , as it was big I had to fly to get to where his heart was suppose to be located.

 

After that I released a white ball from my palm, it wasn't too big...the size of a fist, and I gently pushed it to his heart, then I flew back in front of the Dragon waiting for it.

 

A couple of minutes past and the Dragon opened his eyes they were bright yellow quite intimidating, just as his eyes met mine he suddenly bowed in front of me.

 

"Father."

 

Father ?...ah well I guess for him I am as I was the one who created him... oh well I suppose it's fine.

 

"Rise."

 

As I said that he stood up looking at me as if waiting for my order...hmm I guess I should first name him.

 

"From now on you shall be called Ondan, the first Dragon to be born."

 

His eyes were shining as I said that looks like he is happy about that

"I'm honored that father bestow a name on the lowly me."

 

"*cough* it's fine the planet is still new and only monsters roam here I will leave you to explore it, you should be able to make other dragons as you are the first one that I made, the 4th continent shall be your home and it will be from now on called The Dragon Continent !"

 

" Yes father, as you wish !"

 

"Good, now go as I still have some matters to attend to"

 

As I said that he gave me a polite bow and then proceeded on spreading his enormous wings and then flew away. If you are interested in Ondan's status it's like this 

 

[Name: Ondan, Eternal fire Dragon:

 

Race: Dragon   life span: ~

 

 HP: 700 000                STR: 390 000

 

MP: 550 000                INT : 27 500

 

SPD: 330 400              END: 180 000

 

Dark attribute: 75%

 

Fire attribute: 100% 

 

earth attribute: 50%

 

Water attribute: 50% 

 

Air attribute:  80%  

 

Light attribute: 65% ]

 

 

 

I made his life span to be Immortal as I still want him to be able to visit the whole continent and create some other Dragons, although they won't be ridiculously strong as him but still.

"Hmm now that I think about it I still haven't named my planet did I ?...hmm the planet will be called...Eflore yes sound nice. 

 

For the continent, there will be The Dragon continent, Obuin where all the humanoid races will be, Blodoya where the demons will live, and for the last one it will be Egia where the Fairies will live...yes sounds good."

 

<Congratulations on successfully creating your planet.>

 

"Oh you are back I was just thinking you were being quiet."

 

<...>

 

"OK, so time to create the races."

 

As I said that I flew out of the planet's atmosphere to start creating the humanoid races.

16