Chapter 6: Creating the first Angel
581 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about 500 years since I made the Gods in order for them to help me with managing the planet. The Mortals flourished under god's guidance and were doing well.

 

The Elves worship Xulene Goddess Of Earth, the Humans and Fairies worship Zodohr God of Light, the Beastman worship both Fydur God of Wind and Urnera Goddess of Fire while the Demons worship Zuhnir God of the Darkness, Kieyr God of The War and Kyzdall God of The afterlife.

 

As for me, I'm worshiped by all Races alike as I'm the creator of everything, so I'm part of every religion.

 

I was now sitting in the garden in my dimension, even though I created the Gods to help me with all the work, it was still mainly...because I was lonely, and to be honest, things didn't really change.

 

Zodohr, was in charge of Heaven, while, Zuhnir in charge of Hell, Kieyr was the one who managed the souls... kind of like a judge, soo it was him that decided if the soul should enter Heaven or go to Hell.

 

The entire afterlife system that I made was quite easy and simple, and when it came for the 4 elemental Gods, Xulene, Urnera, Fydor, and Vuris, they were in charge of keeping the planet balanced.

 

So everything is going quite nicely when it dawned on me...there was no Angels... I mean how can I be considered a real God with no Angels surrounding me, so with that resolution in mind I decided that today was going to be the day that I create the Angels!

 

As I thought if you think Angels the first thing that comes to mind is an extremely beautiful woman with white wings on her back...

 

The entire creating process wasn't really different than the past ones. There she was, looking back at me was a very beautiful girl, no beautiful was an understatement she looked to be around her early twenties, silky long blonde hair, clear green eyes, and four white wings growing out of her back, her face was round and small, giving her a playful but seductive look, Her body, on the other hand, could simply be described as erotic! 

She had saccharine sweet lips that looked blossom soft, coupled with an elegant pixie's nose that complimented her face. A sculptor could not have fashioned her any better. 

Her sugar candy-sweet lips, and elegant hourglass figure, all mesmerized me.

 

For a moment we just stood there staring into each other's eyes...until she gave me a very bright smile that made my heart skip a beat.

 

"From now on you will be known as Ovva my personal angel, and the first one to be born."

 

I announced while trying to keep my emotions in check with her looking at me. She was truly a masterpiece....My masterpiece.

 

"Yes, master." She replied while smiling and giving a deep bow while bowing giving me a clear look at her breast area.

That was the final straw, I walked towards her and made her stand up from her bow, grabbing her arms I teleported both of us back to my room.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Low moans and pants took over the once silent room as two figures sat on the bed one on top of the other, their tongues interwind together into a deep passionate kiss.

Pushing me to the bed, I was momentarily surprised when she dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my fly, took out my penis, and put it in her mouth. She did not take off her own clothing as she worked her way on my shaft. Shekept her dress the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body was tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I saw her beautiful eyelashes and silky long blonde hair tips moving. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my everything before removing my underwear, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it under her dress. She slid her panties to the side. My hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside. …

It was then that Ovva mounted me and used her hand to slip me inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, the edges of the pale-white dress caressed my naked stomach and thighs. With the skirts of the dress spread out around her, Ovva, riding atop me, looking ever so graceful. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, were slowly working its way through my organ into me.

---------------------------------------------------

 

As I looked at the ceiling above my head, exhausted after the 'battle' was over, lying next to me was Ovva's beautiful figure.

 

"You are awake master?" she woke up, her cheeks still had a tinge of red her eyes still not fully open.

 

"Yes, just now actually...Ah! I forgot Kieyr had something to talk to me about, Ovva get dressed we are going out."

 

"Yes." She flashed another beautiful smile while saying that, soon we were ready to head out to Kieyr's domain.

Every God held his own domain kind of like my own dimension but much smaller, and so I headed out with my personal angel to Kieyr's Domain.

 

I wonder what is it he wanted to talk about, I think it had something to do about some Souls I think, ah I guess I'll find out when I get there.

13