Chapter 12: Resolution
301 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: OVVA, ANGEL:

Lord Ysion, just went out of his Universe, at first I didn't like the idea of him leaving, because if anything came up we wont be able to be there to protect him.

But before I could say anything he opened the Portal, I was afraid of what would happen, and he seemed to know my feelings as he gave me a warm smile and patted my head, I couldn't stop my cheeks from going red, AH HOW EMBARASSING....Calm down Ovva this is not the time to be thinking about how soft his lips are and how great he is at bed.....NO STOP, Just stop....I managed to get myself together, and gave him a big smile, I hope he didn't notice...

It's been a little over one hour since he left, and I had a very bad feeling, I was getting nervous, Did something happen? No it can't be, he's strong yes, yes that's right I need to trust him....it's gonna be alright...yes it's gonna be alright...while I was walking around the room getting more nervous with each second passing by, a black gate suddently opened in the middle of the room, I was so thrilled and was ready to jump into his arms....but my heart sunk when I saw him....his right arm was obviously broken, and he was still bleeding golden blood, with some bruises all over him, and his face.....had a blank expression.

POV: YSION, GOD OF CREATION:

After Azumah left, I was still in shock trying to understand what just happened, my right arm was broken and bleeding, but I couldn't feel much pain. 

I was naïve, to think that since I became a GOD I would be invincible...with just one punch...one single punch....and my arm is already broken....what if he decided to go all out?....I shiver at that tought and quickly open the portal back to my Universe.

Once I crossed the Portal, the first to greet me was Ovva, her face went pale the moment she saw my arm.

"Lord Ysion!! Are you alright?!! W-what happened?!"(Ovva)

"Ah...I met some unexpected trouble, don't worry it's not a big deal." I said while forcing a smile, Ovva was obviously not happy, and I guess she could tell that I was just trying to act tough...

"What do you mean alright?! Please dont joke around your arm IS BROKEN and you are bleeding!!"(Ovva)

Ahh...How pathetic....i'm just making her worry...GET IT TOGETHER YSION...You are a God now, you have an ENTIRE Universe to rule over....you are no longer human....you are a GOD....not a human....

I looked at Ovva, and gave her a small smile, I'm seriously lucky to have her by my side...I then held her with my left arm and tightly hugged her, she was a bit startled, but quickly hugged me back without saying anything, her eyes were red with tears in the corner.

"I'm sorry,I made you worry , I promise it won't happen again." I whispered in her ears.

"Hmm" she gave me small nod.

We stayed like that hugging each other for a while, before finally letting go, my arm had already healed by now and was no longer bleeding.

"Ovva i'll be busy for a while, so I need you to help me watch over things, with the help of the other Gods"(Ysion)

She looked confused for a bit,"S-sure but where are you going?"

"I'll head to the training room, I never really did visit it, and I think it's time I head over there, so while i'm there no one is to disturb me under any circumstances, you are to pass down my message to all the other Gods, the Universe is in your hands now dont disapoint me." I spoke while still holding her in my arms.

"You can count on us, we will not fail you!" Ovva immediately replied with a serious face, I nodded at that, after giving her a small kiss on the lips she became very red how cute, I then proceeded towards the training room.

9