Chapter 1: Plopped in the middle of a forest.
231 14 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Woosh woosh. The wind coursed through my legs as I hear the birds singing. Hm? I'm sure I didn't open the window. I opened my eyes. Huh? The familiar bed that once filled the small room was no longer there, instead replaced with the hard ground. The roof wasn't there, instead replaced with the sky. Where am I? I just stood there, not knowing what to do. I should've been panicking; I was just sitting here wondering what to do. Should I build a shelter? No, I should find a source of food, wait for a second, isn't water is clearly more important? Well, I should get going. I place my hands on the ground getting up; I looked around for a source of water. During the search, I had many thoughts going around in my head. Why was I plopped in the middle of the forest? How did I not notice during the process? Where do I found a good source of food? I had so many questions, yet so few answers. 

"Ah! My eyes!" I yelled out as the light gone through the clearing, hitting my eyes. I looked at the clearing seeing a small lake of water. The water looked fresh too; I knew I wasn't going to drink that. I'd played DND forest survival sessions where I learned a little bit about survival. 

Non-Player being found. Detecting species; species found: Human. Due to the human, not native, The NPC System is implemented.

Huh? NPC System? NPC as in the ones that issue quests? Does that mean I'm in a game? 

 

The process is starting. Warning: This might hurt. 

Wait wha-AAHHH!! Unimaginable pain coursed through my body, making my eyes drift. Slowly but surely I closed my eyes. 

I'm going to edit this.

 

6