Chapter 4: Spear and Status
80 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah, fuck! I need shelter too! I was too busy dealing with water. Let's see; I have a bowl, a turtle corpse, poisonous fruit, and clothing. How the hell am I going to make a shelter with this? Ok, maybe the trees will shelter me from the rain so I can use that as a temporary shelter: while I prepare survival tools and a shelter. I should also make a leaf pillow, after all, sleeping without a pillow is TORTUROUS, especially on the ground. I also need to make a hunting tool, hmm. I turned my head, seeing a moderately sized stick. "Hm, that'll do." I ran up to the tree picking up the stick. Well, I've seen this in forest games, and novels, all I have to do is smack the stick with a rock repeatedly. 

"Gah! Hah! Take this! And that!" I yelled out, smacking the stick's other end repeatedly. "Ok, ok, this is going well," I said, looking at it. It was excellent progress for repeatedly crashing it with a rock a couple of times. I continued until it nicely sharp. Good thing I watched survival shows back on earth.

Ding! You've gain proficiency skill Crafting!

Name: Crafting

Skill Type: Proficiency 

Description: The Crafting Skill allows the user to craft better and also understand their crafted items better.

Huh, nice. Wait, what if I use the system to gain all the skills I can? Well, I should start with the skills needed to survive. Speaking of skills: do I have a status? Hm. "Status."

Name: Jake

Class: None

Stats: Str 5, Dex 7, Int 6, Wis 11, Cha 5, Luck ???. 

Skills: Crafting level 1, Examine level 2, 

NPC Exclusive Skills: Roleplay level 4, Sleep resistance level 14, Calculus level MAX, Unknown Calculus level ???. 

Remarks: Average for an Earth Human.

One thing caught my eye when seeing these NPC Exclusive skills? What are these skills?  Why is calculus maxed? I was never good at it: maybe this world's math isn't advanced. I guess the sleep resistance came from my stressful job. I also think the roleplay skill came from me playing DND; also, what's with my luck? The status provided many questions that further stacked upon the numerous questions I'd already had. Sigh, well, I'm going to ignore all the questions I have right now and focus on survival more. I should test out this spear soon. Slowly I walked to the tree sitting on one of its big branches, thinking of what to do next. I looked at the sun seeing a sunset. "A sunset, eh? That's pretty nice." I said, enjoying the view. I have a feeling this journey will be a long one.

There are some glaring flaws but this is much better than the last chapter.

 

6