Extra Chapter 1 – Beastkin
5.6k 15 212
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up from my bed groggily, not wanting to leave the warmth of the quilt and the comfort of the bed. My eyelids fluttered slowly to adjust to the morning sunlight gently filtering through the window. I woke up late today. How unusual.

I leave my bedroom to shuffle outside. I’ll have to head to the communal toilet and bathrooms to start my morning routine. However, my half-asleep eyes widened upon a strange sight in my living room.

A naked good-looking man sprawled on the floor. His hair's ginger-orange and his toned body is something you could proudly describe as "model caliber". The weirdest thing isn't the fact that he was naked… I stare at the long furry tail extending from his hips and fluffy dog ears on his head.

NO. 

As if hearing my internal panic, the man raises his head and rub his eyes. He then look at me with upturned eyes, his lips slowly part and the word which escapes his mouth shook me to the core.

“Master?”

“Who are you? What are you doing in my house?”

"Master..." He whimpers at my cold words, his ears droop and his eyes moisten with tears. “I’m Ginger. Actually, I ran away from my tribe-”

FUCK.

I wake up.

I don’t even have the luxury to laze around a few more minutes in my bed, I run for the front door.

A small dog with ginger-orange fur looks at my sudden appearance with much happiness. He tilts his head adorably when he sees no food in my hand.

“Sorry my bad.” I pat his head gently “I’ll go get some food for you.”

I stop in my tracks and look back at the small dog wagging its tail.

"You're not a beastkin or anything are you?" I eye the pup full of suspicion. The dog stares back at me absentmindedly.

"No... what am I thinking, talking to a dog. The dream just got me terrified."

212