Extra Chapter 4 – Pave the Yuri route
5.5k 26 182
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Transmigrated Villainess's POV]

When I woke up with an insufferably painful headache, I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar luxurious looking ceiling. I thought - wow that’s one expensive hospital room to wake up in after a car accident. 

The next thought that followed was - Who’s going to pay my bills?

Then I realised something heavy weighing my chest down. Surely, I thought, I might have had some broken bones from impact. It’s nothing strange. However, when I looked down at my chest, I saw not wrapped bandages or surgical scars, but two soft lumps of... Breasts. Boobs. Mammary adipose tissue.

I was convinced I had an unconsented sex change surgery while I was in a coma, but there wasn’t any scarring. I even groped it some more, but it felt natural. I ungracefully lifted the dress I was wearing to see my package gone. My little man may not have been impressive in size, but I would quite like it to be there. Now it just feels empty. What the fuck is going on?

I ran to the nearest mirror, and found myself staring at the most haughty and villainess looking face I’ve seen - nothing lovable or adorable despite her innately good-looking features. Then I realised the familiarity of this face; the villainess in the game I was programming - Rosette Yttrea, the duke’s daughter and the First Prince’s fiancé. The step sister of the capture target Issac Yttrea. She’s the most annoying character I based off my spoiled younger sister back home.

I don’t mind being isekai’ed. BUT AT LEAST FUCKING GIVE ME A MALE BODY, GOD DAMMIT. I don’t care if I’m an ugly bastard, there are several isekai novels out there with ugly protagonists building a harem using their modern world knowledge to become OP and attract all the hotties. 

IF I’M ISEKAI’ED INTO ANYWHERE JUST LET ME BUILD MY HAREM. I NEED MY HOT ELVES. I NEED MY CUTE BEASTKINS. I NEED BOOBS!

I look down my full heavy chest. No, not on me.

Several weeks passed with me adapting into my role as a villainess, and my only lesson from here is “don’t be a bitch”. Literally, it’s amazing how people treat you differently once you stop breaking the bottomline and avoid being an asshole.

I was once witnessed working the mansion’s accounts in my studies by the prince and he fell head over heels for my “intelligence” and how “I’m more than just pretty looks”, “I’m not like other noble women who only go to tea parties”. Bruh. Your kingdom literally doesn’t educate women and see them as prized possessions or some trophies to put on a shelf. Why the fuck are you expecting education when you treat women the way you treat them? 

Anyways, because I am a dude internally, I feel sorry for the prince chasing me, but I don’t have any feelings to grow for him. Especially not for the two-timing man who went cheating while having a fiancé, and labelling it “friends”. I see you being touchy-feely her waists and hips, you bastard.

While randomly looking at the newspaper one day, I saw a familiar looking dress silhouette that used to be prominent back in Earth. Something new and innovative in this Medieval European generic isekai world where all dresses are just fluffy ball gowns. Using my black market connections with the information guild, I managed to bring the tailor to my doorsteps.

My first thought was, ‘Wow, what a generic mob face. I must be mistaken.’

Isn’t it the case all reincarnators or transmigrators have "Grade S” looks so they can woo all the male leads away and wreck havoc to the original story? This person surely doesn’t look like one.

When I asked her about the Japanese otaku terms, she looked genuinely confused. She must either not know these words or hold adept skills in acting. I was about to let it go when that stupid useless paperclip of a stepbrother interrupted, but then I realised the silky hair and the clean soapy smell wafting from her.

Essential oil and soap was not something we used in this backward world, is it?

The next time I called her to the Duke’s castle, she didn’t bring her little hamster with her. It was one of the flags raised during her first visit, but I just left it because her face was too forgettably normal. If she was a transmigrator/reincarnator like I am, I wonder if she is Japanese or of another nationality? 

I tried whispering in Japanese to get a reaction out of her and she started choking on the tea. I’d choke on my tea if I was hearing about a gender bender villainess too.

Ah talking about this makes me bitter. If there is a god, let me hold a solo protest in front of his house. #GiveMeBackMyDick campaign.

Just to make sure it wasn’t a coincidence, I mentioned “kimono” in my request. There was a long pause, as if she was considering why I was asking this of her. If it was any other tailor, they would have immediately shown a confused look.

I think I’ve found a comrade.

Letting her go so I can get her guards down a bit, I gently drum my fingers on the arm of the chair to consider if I should just pull her into ‘my people’ or if I should let her be since she’s trying so hard to hide in the backgrounds. 

It’s actually quite entertaining to see her reactions.

My personal maid Theresa interrupted my thoughts, “My lady, the visitor has left her gloves on the coffee table. Would you like the servants to deliver it?”

There’s my convenient reason to pester her.

“Let’s give her a visit. I might as well do some jewellery shopping on my way back as well.”

“I’ll get the coach prepared.”

“Thank you, Theresa.”

Upon reaching the mob tailor’s neighbourhood, I descend my carriage to see her frightened face through the window. Then it turned into pure grimace, before shutting the blinds to the curtains.

Wow, how rude. If I had been the actual villainess, I’d have ordered you decapitated, you know.

As I was walking towards the tailor's house, I witnessed a particular person watering her garden, her clumsy hands letting go of the pail full of water. Everything was in slow motion next, the individual water droplets spraying in my direction, to the metal bucket rotating in air heading my way.

Splash.... clang-ang-ang...

There was a proper minute of silence where my knights were frozen solid from being unable to protect my head from a stray bucket, my maids shivering in fear at my soaked appearance, and the girl's shocked expression with widened eyes and a gaping mouth.

When I finally came back from my daze, I see a teary eyed woman anxiously patting my expensive dress with rags. Her pink hair flowing messily about as she frantically moved her hands up and down my chest, her blue eyes shaky from fear. 

Damn…

Her panic-stricken face was pretty enough to stop my breath.

And her boobs… Ahem. Get your eyes off her boobs, Rosette. You’ve got your own.

“Stop it.”

“B-but your dress-” She stuttered.

Very cute.

“It’s fine. This is one of my cheaper dresses. You don’t have to worry about it.”

Only costed 100 golds or so.

“I still feel bad about ruining your clothes.”

Seeing how pretty she is, she surely must play an important role in the plot? Well, it doesn’t matter. From what I’ve learned from the novels and games, the only way for the villainess to survive is to be nice to every single person and pursue a friendship with everyone.

“Then, how about this? If you accept my invitation for tea at my castle, I’ll forgive you?”

She’s going to accept it because she’s looks like a person who can’t say no.

“Are you sure??”

“Yeah.”

“…. Okay.”

Nice. I’ll see if I can pave a yuri route in a straight romance game.

182