Awaken X World
3.9k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an unknown time a lone, lost soul found his host and awakened with a start.

'Huh, what happened? Where am I?'

*Whisper Whisper*

"I.......ali.....

"No.....

'What are you saying? Huh, why are my eyelids so heavy?'

He could hear two voices around him , but he couldn't understand what they were saying and he also couldn't open his eyes.

"Tr....aga....

"No.... again....

'What the hell are you saying?'

*Slap*

'Fuuuu.....

As he was running out of patience, a known but almost forgotten pain woke him up completely. It made him remember when he broke something when he was 5 years old and his mother spanked him for it.

"Aaaa....aaaa....aaaa....

He opened his eyes wide and he wanted to cus at whoever cause him such pain, but out of his mouth came something different.

'What the hell?!Why am I screaming like a baby? 

What....

He couldn't understand what was happening to him right now and the huge, masked face in front of him didn't help at all. The huge face was that of a male, but because of the mask he was wearing and because his vision was very hazy he couldn't get a clear image of him. From the fuzzy sight it looked like a doctor.

'The hell....

He was completely lost, but he would soon find out.

.......

In a hospital room a nurse was holding a baby that was just born and dressing it after she carefully washed him first. 

She then took the baby into another room where a young woman was laying on her bed and handed it to her. The young woman held the child and observed it in silence for a while before speaking.

"He is so small....

"Is it your first?"

"Ah...yes it is. Before, I wanted to ask the doctor about....

"Not to worry about. I already talked to him and he told me that your child is a healthy young boy."

"Thank god...I thought that."

"Shhh, don't worry about it anymore. You just have to rest and regain your strength."

As the nurse was conversing to the young woman the child was staring at both of them with his inquisitive eyes, but his thoughts were racing. He alternated his sight between the two women who were gigantic to his and then himself.

' The f*ck has happened to me? I seemed to have turned into a child and one that was just born, but why? This can't possibly be a dream can it?

Did I reincarnate?

Last thing I remember before waking up in here is that I was walking to my house after I left my part time job and then....I can't remember. Why can't I remember? I am sure.....

He didn't manage to finish his thoughts as he was two tiered and his eyelids closed. 

He had fellen asleep.

........

"Aaaa...Aaaaa..aaaa...

The cries of a baby were heard clearly, but the one crying was no child.

'F*ck, I hate this! I reaaally hate this! Everyday, there is nothing but eat, sleep and shit. Then shit and shit some more.

I'm tiered of this shit!

Anyway, it seems I really have reincarnated in the body of a baby and from the looks of it I most likely reincarnated in America . The language that the nurse and the woman were speaking was definitely english, but my hearing wasn't working right. 

Next is that I don't know if I'm on my earth. The language of this place is english, but I can't be sure I reincarnated in.....

*Tap* *Tap*

As he was lamenting his new fate his mother came in. She approached the cradle he was in and picked him up.

"How ya doing little guy? Did you make a surprise for momy?"

"Aaa aaa...

"You did huh? Well, I'll fix that right away."

She then laid him on his back took off the dirty dipper, wiped his ass and put on a clean pair of dippers in a practiced manner.

"There you go, nice and clean! "

"Aaaaa....Aaaaa....

' I really hate this. Me a grown up man having his ass cleaned , by a woman I don't even know.

Technically she is my mother, but still....

He stared at his new mother with appreciation and took in her features. She looked like someone in her early twenties. She was about 175 cm tall, had pale white skin, green eyes and blue hair. Her body was slim and she always had a big smile on her face. She really looked like a very nice person to be around.

' Thank you , for what you are doing. I promise that if I have the chance I'll repay you for what you are doing.'

"Aaaa....gaaaa...

He tried to express his gratitude with words, but his still undeveloped vocal cords didn't allow him to , so he only managed to make some baby noises.

"Are you hungry?"

"Aaaaa....

"You are so small and cute. Why are you so cute?  

Let me get ready....

' The existence of a baby may be hell for a grown up, but at least I have some boobies to keep me company in these hard times.

I think I'll be alright.'

58