Anger X Extermination
453 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 5 PM and the sun was about to set. The hostage's after all that walking through the forest had stopped right in front on a very big cave on the side of the hill.  They were tired, hungry and thirsty, but happy that they were finally were going to be free from this bad dream.

As someone was about to ask where was the rescue team, Impala graciously went forward. He scanned the crowd with his piercing gaze and gave his usual smile that was not really a smile.

"Alright, do I have everyone's attention? Now, there is something important that I want to announce to everyone. I need some female volunteers for a special mission, so... you , you and you, come here." Impala pointed to three young women in the crowd of hostage's, one of which was the one who was with Mikael.  

As soon as the three women heard they they immediately started shaking from fear . Impala's invitation was nothing less than an invitation from the devil. The women didn't move, they didn't talk, like they were hoping that they had misheard his words or maybe if they kept silent they would be let of the hook. They hoped with all their heart that that was true, but reality was brutal.

"I said get the fuck up! You, you and you, get up and get here before I loose my patience. Now!" Impala shouted, but they still didn't move. They were gripped by fear to their core, but surprisingly one of the girls stood up shaking and headed towards Impala. She was the redhead girl , Mike's lady friend.

"Look, one down two to go. Now let's get this going....

Impala was happy and was continuing his speech when he heard the girl who came up talk to him. 

"I..I have some information for you. I know what the three that escaped are plan..ughhhh...kuukk...

Suddenly Impala's hang shoot towards her throat like a snake and started chocking her. She tried to break free , but all she could manage was struggle to breathe as her face became redder and redder.

"What did you say!? Can you repeat that again? I think I misheard something."

"I...guuu...akkk... 

The girl tried to answer, but with Impala's vice like grip on her throat, all she could manage was sobbing. She tried so hard to answer that simple question, but she begun to pass out.

"Impala, let go of her."

Suddenly as she was beginning to loose hope, a voice as if a decree from god ordered Impala to release her.

"Gaaahh....hiiiii....hiiiiii....

She struggled to breathe as she took big gulps of air and her were eyes full of tears as she sobbed quietly. She would have continued to stay that way for as long as she could, but a had reached out , got her by the neck and brought her to her feet again.  That hand belonged to the Nen user.

"So, what were you saying about those three? You know what they....

"I..ugg... I...

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Everything is going to be okay from now on.

Now , slowly say it to me. What do you know?"

"They have planned to....

And so the girl begun to spill everything she knew. She told him about their names, about who Paikos and Mikael were and about  their plan. As he heard that his eyes became as cold as ice, but when she got to the part about what they were going to do to the airship he completely lost it.

"FUCK! Fucking fuck..."

"Ahh...

The sudden outburst scared all the people around as well as making the mercenaries on high alert. 

"Boss, what's wrong? What did the girl tell you?"

"Impala....

The man turned around to face Impala and the later froze in place. He had seen his boos get angy before and knew not to get on his way, but this time it was completely different. The pure hatred that Impala saw in his eyes was overwhelming, like no one would be spared.

"Y.. yes boos. What is it?"

"Cut down everyone except the girl and the pilot . Shoot at their legs and don't kill them before they have have fulfilled their purpose." The man said while gritting his teeth. His anger was clearly expressed on his cold voice. This made Impala surprised for a second, but as soon as his brain processed what was happening he gave his signature smile.

"Hehehe, yes boss! "

"Noo...

A hostage heard that and he immediately rushed to the forest, but a trigger happy mercenaries cut him down in less than a second. The sound of the gun scared the hostage's, but not much as the dead body of the man laying on the floor.

"Ahh...no, what's going on?"

"They killed him....

"No please don't kill, me I have a family...

The hostage's screamed and begged, but everything was for nothing. The mercenaries had already received their orders and they would accomplish it to the end.

"Hehehe, cut them down boys, but leave some alive...the bosses orders." Impala shouted as he drew his golden gun and started killing everything in his path. 

He was ruthless, as he killed all those people without a single shred of hesitation, but he was not the only one.  The other mercenaries also killed without abandon and in less than a minute everything was over. The forest was filled with the smell of blood and gunpowder, a smell the mercenaries knew and cherished. To them the gruesome sight of dead bodies littering the ground was like a nostalgic memory that remembered them of home.

"Uuughhh.... why....ughhhh...

This couldn't he said for the redhead though. She kneeled down to the ground and started to puke her guts out, but as much as she tried nothing but saliva came out.

"Hahah, that was fun! I haven't felt this refreshed in years, haaa~

Boss, everything is over. We killed most of them, and we saved some as you ordered."

The Nen user also saw the carnage , the dead bodies littering the ground and didn't even flinch. This sight had become normal for him a long time ago.

"Good. Now equip them with the vests as soon as possible and also get ready the essence.

We have to finish this as soy as possible."

"Haha, yes sir!"

12