More X Priceless
385 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even after more than ten seconds Impala hadn't snapped out of his daze. He was already in dreamland thinking about all the money he would be getting, but he was quickly snapped out of it but a slap to his head.

"Ouch...boss...

"Stop daydreaming already. We have to retrieve the treasure as soon as possible. The longer we wait, the bigger the problems .

Now move back!"

Impala did as the Nen user said and move to the side as he reached for the door. He grabbed the door handle and pulled with all his strength making the door release a sound of metal grinding against metal, but instead of opening like the trap door it was stuck.

"Nggg.... OPEN....ngggg...

The Nen user gave all his strength to open the gate as he was using Ren at full capacity, but even with that he only managed to open the door halfway. Seeing this Impala was surprised and also amazed at the same time.

"B..boss are you okay? Do you need any help with the door?"

"Fuck off! I'm the one who will open the door. If you interfere, I'll kill you!

Huapp..."

The Nen user gave another try to open the door , but after a while although he had managed to open it almost all the way the handle of the door broke as it had rusted to much.

"Hah...hah...hah...fuck!"

The Nen user breathed hard as the bullet wound in his back throbbed in sync with his breathing. This made him angry as he remembered about how Caid, Paikos and Mikael had managed to ambush him, but a golden light reached his eyes, calming him down. He saw past the door and he smiled. The treasure, the gold was already in front of his eyes.

"Impala, let's go!"

"Y..esh....

The man entered the room, but Impala didn't follow immediately. He was still in shock from the unintentional use of hostile Ren by the Nen user. Sweat had covered his whole body as a chill traveling from the bottom of his legs to the back of his head rendered him immobile. He could only manage to speak.

"Pshhh... Impala, Impala, is everything alright down there?"

"Huuu....

As he was still engulfed in his fear the radio on his belt came to life. It was a wake up call from the nightmare he was in, but the fear still lingered. He reached the radio with a shaky hand and answered in the calmest voice he could muster at the moment.

"Pshhh... Yes, everything is f..fine. We have already reached the vault and have gotten inside...over!"

.....

The Nen user entered inside the vault and immediately a mixture of gold and silver appeared in front of his eyes. The vault wasn't that big, no more than 10 square meters, but there was no need to. Something valuable isn't necessarily something big.

' This is it, finally! The treasure is right before my very eyes.  Though, I didn't expect it to be so organized and neat....

The Nen user saw around the room and was a little surprised, not by the amount of treasure , but by the placement of it. To the right there were two  piles of gold bars and more than 10 piles of silver bars neatly stacked together. There were also two wooden shelves filled with other valuables like big pearls, jade, diamonds, rubys, and all kind of gems that would make people jealous to have one of them, and also many other things. All these treasures in front of him, but the Nen user was not interested in any of them. He was looking for something else, something more valuable.

"Whoa... this is insane! Look at all that gold and silver neatly stacked , like a small hill.

Hahahaha....fuck yesss! "

As soon as Impala entered the vault he rushed towards the pile of gold bars and picked up one of it with one hand, but it slipped and fell to the ground.

"It's heavy....hahaha... it's heavy! Boos , look at all this gold and silver."

"Pshhh... Impala, did you find the treasure?"

The sound of the radio interrupted Impala's celebration, but it didn't stop his joy at all.

"Pshhh... Yes, and you're not going to believe it. There are small hills of gold and silver, oh shit! Are those fucking diamonds!?

Shit, there is a whole shelf filled with gems over here!"

The Nen user looked at Impala as he was drooling over the gold and gems, but didn't stop him. He knew that there were more valuable stuff to be had in here. He ignored the gold, silver and priceless gems and headed to a wooden chest that was on the ground next to some weapons that hung in the wall.  These weapons looked beautiful and were adorned with gold, silver and all kinds of different gem's, but the Nen user was focused on the wooden chest.

' It should be in here, the diary said so. '

He touched the wooden chest lightly and brushed his hand against the wood, the same kind of wood that the door if the vault was made of, wood from the world tree.  He felt anxious, excited and worried , as he slowly opened the chest.

*Babum Babum*

He could hear his heartbeat as his fingers started to twitch and when he finally opened the chest his heart almost stopped and his eyes went wide. Inside the chest was a neatly folded piece of cloth that looked like silk.

'This... this.... this is it! '

He slowly reached his hand inside and took the pieces of cloth out, but he felt something beneath it. He removed the silk and below he saw a cutlass in a beautiful , blue scabbard lying on the bottom of the chest.

"Is this...

He took the cutlass from the chest and unsheathed it as his eyes widened. He could clearly see a thin layer of Aura on the weapon even though he wasn't using Shu, and even if he wanted to use Shu he couldn't do it. So, that meant that the Aura wasn't coming from him, but it was coming from the cutlass itself. The cutlass he had in his hand was a Nen enhanced runnick weapon.

' I'm going to be invincible!'

10