Anger X Confession
413 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they found the treasure, the Nen user ordered the mercenaries to get ready to move as soon as possible. The vault contained to much for them to take in one go, but they still filled the chest with a lot of gold bars and different gem's and took it to the airship. The rest of the treasure was going to be transported tomorrow as it was already preaty late.

 Everything was good and dandy as they arrived on the airship without any problems, but that was until they arrived at the cockpit and saw the trashed control panel filled with bullet holes. They frozen in disbelief as their brains didn't want to process what was happening.

"Boss... what the hell happened here? Who would do such....

Could it be those three? Why, why would they do this? Why would they destroy the airship?"

The Nen user looked at the completely destroyed panels , but didn't get mad as one would expect. He looked like he was just staring around the room without any purpose, but he was actually using Ren and Gyo to focus the Aura on his eyes. He was seeing if the kid that could use Nen had left any surprises for them, but he didn't find anything.

"Why...that would have been the same question I would have asked if that girl hadn't already told me. The answer is simple; they don't want us to leave the island."

Impala and the other mercenarys were shocked, as they understood what was going on. With the airship gone , they couldn't get out of the island.

 "What? They don't want us to leave the island? But they can't also leave right?  Boss, there's got to be something we are missing right?"

"Of course there is, but things aren't as bad as you think. We may not have an airship but they don't also. They are stuck here with us on this deserted island."

"But, but...gggg....

Impala was mad , mad at the Nen user that didn't tell him before. If they had acted more quickly they may have managed to protect the airship, but now it was over.

"Impala, calm down! This isn't over yet. They may have managed to outsmart us , but they are still to naive to think that they can leave this island so easily. 

Do you know why even after all this time this island was discovered? Do you think we were the first to look for the treasure?"

" No, but what does that matter? "

 "But it does matter, very much at that, but first it's better that she explains the situation to us. Earlier we didn't have much time to talk, but now that we're here, it's the perfect time.

Come here!"

The Nen user waved at the girl telling her to get closer, but she didn't move from her place. She was scared, scared of what was going to happen to her. He told her he wanted to talk, but she had seen what the promises of this man looked like. 

"Mmmm...

She just shook here head with a terrified look on her face, something Impala didn't really like. He was already furious because the airship  was  destroyed and she was the perfect person to relieve her stress on.

"Come here bitch! "

"No, no, aaaa....

He grabbed her by the hair and brought her in front of the boss. He then took his gun and put it on the back of her head.

"Ple... please...no...

Her whole body shook and she barely managed to get a word from her mouth. The events of today were to much for a normal person to handle. 

"Shhh shhh shhhhh.... stop crying. Crying is  not going to help you right now, but if you have some more information for me, we may have something to exchange. 

How about your life?"

The Nen user tried to calm her down, and it worked. She managed to somewhat calm down and started to spill her guts. She told the Nen user everything except that Caid was someone if the Yalan family. Fourtunately she  also believed that Caid was just joking when he said that.

"So, you're saying that this wasn't a really planned thing? Paikos a bounty hunter that is after me, Mikael one of the sons of the head of the Relov family, and lastly a little Nen user that is called Caid? 

Fucking ridiculous!?"

The Nen user couldn't believe it. He was defeated so badly by three complete stranger's that came together? This was an insult, an insult towards his very core. He looked down and saw the woman and nothing but disgust filled him.

"I'm thankful for the information, but you were a bit to late. If you had spoken earlier my men wouldn't have died and we wouldn't be in this situation. You really are a unfortunate girl.

Impala, kill her!"

The Nen user drily ordered Impala , and the later who was always eager to kill someone didn't even hesitate for a second.

"Yes boss...

The young girl heard this, but didn't move and just closed her eyes. She was tired, tired of everything that was happening around her. Hope had been lost some time ago and now everything that was left was emptiness. She just wanted to rest.

"STOP, STOP STOP... don't....

As Impala was about to end her life, Tank who had remained silent all this time finally spoke up. He yelled at Impala to stop, but he just looked at Tank and smiled.

"I said stop damnit! I know something."

"Impala, stop! It seems that Mr Soman has something to say?"

"Hah hah...

Tank swallowed hard the spit that had accumulated on his throat and looked around. He was on a den of wolves, but the sight of that girl was to much for him. He couldn't let her die, even if that ment that she could live a little bit more. He knew that he  was just  being selfish and it was just his conciousness he wanted to save, but it was alright. 

"I..I have some information also. I..I was the one who...who told the kid about you. I told him about the guns and the flower and...

As he heard that the Nen user was first surprised, then angry and then finally amused. 

"Puahahaha.....

Tank, you really are a fucking idiot aren't you? You really forfeited your life for this girl you don't even know? 

You should really have listened to my advice. Now, you are going to pay dearly for not keeping your mouth shut."

8