Bloodbath 1
222 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Caid moved swiftly through the deserted hall's of the airship with his spear in hand, but he still stopped as he noticed some signs on the carpeted  ground. It looked like tire marks by the looks of it, but they were to small.

' What does this mean? Did they transport something through the corridors? But what...' thought Caid as he crouched down and saw the tracks a little closer and his eyes caught something. It was a fine and yellow powder that had been imbedded into the carpet.

"This....

He touched the powder and brought it before his eyes, and as soon as he did that he couldn't help but have an eureka moment as his eyes widened in surprise. It's shine reminded him of the extravagant birthday cake that his mother had ordered him for his eighth birthday which was covered completely with 24 karat gold leaves.  From that moment on he had been fascinated with gold in all forms and sizes, so he could  imediately understood what the powder was.

 ' This is  gold dust, there is no doubt about it. That means that while the mercenaries were transporting some of the treasures of the cave, and some of it fell on the carpet. So that means.....the place where these tracks lead to is definitely the place where the mercenaries are as they wouldn't leave the treasure unguarded, and also the wouldn't split their forces in this situation. ' thought excitedly Caid as he got up and immediately turned to the right following the tracks.' From the tracks I may not understand which way the mercenaries went, but I know that this way leads to the dinning hall and the other way doesn't lead to the cargo hold.

I need to move faster.....' thought Caid as he hastened his steps and moved like a ghost through the corridors with a big smile on his face.

.......

One more minute passed and Caid was finally at his destination. The big door of the dinning hall was in front of him and the tracks definitely ended there as Caid predicted.

' So they really have hid in the dinning hall! That's good, that means that I don't have to look anymore and I can finally get hold of Tank and soon we will be out of this damn island. 

I just need to survive first.'thought Caid jokingly to himself as he held his spear with his right hand and activated Ten once more. He felt the strength return to his body and also the confidence that he could take the mercenaries on by himself.

' Okay, this is it! There is no more time to think about anything and time to act. Hopefully this suit is worth it's price and Tank doesn't get involved or hurt in the battle.

Hopefully....' said Caid as he got into a sprinting stance , took a couple of deep breaths and finally sprung forward with all his strength. He approached the wide doors of the dinning hall at tremendous speed and hit it with his shoulder.

*BAM*

"Ugh....

A loud sound was heard as he hit the door, but unlike he expected, the door didn't fly open. Instead, it only opened about half a meter as behind it were more than ten wooden tables stacked together. In that moment Caid knew that he had miscalculated and a loud voice confirmed it.

"FIRE!" 

'Fuck....

*tatatatatatatatatatata.....

A rain of bullets flew towards the door from the inside, hitting and shredding everything in their path. The expensive wooden tables turned into wooden scrap's and dust which fell all over Caid's body.

' This is not how it was supposed to go. Fuck...' thought Caid as he was sprawled on the ground, slowly being covered by the table pieces and also by shame. He stayed in that position for about half a minute until the bullet stopped raining down on him, and he heard footsteps approaching him from both sides.

'I need to move my ass, right now!' thought Caid as he saw the feet of the mercenaries approaching him more and more. He looked at his spear and knew that it was not going to come in handy at this moment, but fortunately he had something else to use around him, the tables.

 "Haah... 

He forcefully grabbed one of the tables that was riddled with holes, and threw it towards the mercenary that was approaching him from the  left.

*Bam*

*tatatatatatatatatatata...

As soon as the table hit the ground another rain of bullets followed  towards the table he had just thrown and also towards the door. It was over shortly though and Caid heard empty clicking noises coming from inside.

' They've run out of bullets....' thought Caid as he took hold of another table and with it in hand immediately rushed inside. He held the bullet ridden table in front of him and under it's cover rushed the first mercenary.

"Fuck..." yelled the mercenary as Caid crashed into him and he flew like a ragdoll. After that Caid threw the table towards another mercenary close to him, also bringing him down. All that happened in under one second leaving the mercenaries no time to reload, but there was one exception. Impala had abandoned his main gun and had take out his golden pistol, pointing it at Caid's head, his eyes shining in excitement.

*Bang Bang Bang*

He fired three shots from his pistol , two hitting the ground and one hitting Caid on the shoulder and toppling him to the side.

"Hahaha.....die die die.....

Laughed Impala as he shoot a couple of more rounds, but neither of them hit Caid as he rolled to the side , towards one other the mercenaries he had bashed with the table and thrusted with his spear , piercing his chest completely. This made the mercenaries stop for a moment as they saw their companion pierced through.

"Gaaaaaaaa.... bastard! Kill him,kill him! I want that bastard dead!" bellowed Impala as he continued to shoot the rest of his bullets at Caid who was using the dead mercenary as a shield, making him safe for the moment.

*Click click....

Impala's gun also made a clicking sound was indicating it was empty which made Caid peek his head  out a little, only enough to make eye contact with Impala.  The two of them locked eyes only for a second before another round of bullets followed and Caid once again rushed forward. This time he was heading for Impala.

*Tatatatatata......

 

 

6