Monster 1
216 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of them looked at the destroyed airship with shock, but it would soon be replaced with dread as a huge serpent head emerged from the water.

"It...it can't be! I've already killed it!" spoke the Nen use as he saw the colosus snake emerge from the sea to claim what was his. 

It looked so big with it's more than 40 m long scaly body, it's three meter wide head and the bump on its head. It was a creature if nightmare that had come out, but that was not the most surprising thing about it. The most surprising thing about it was that it looked just like a bigger version of the snake that the Nen user killed at the cave entrance. 

*Hissssss....

It gave a terrifying hiss as it flicked it's black forked tongue on the air as if looks for something, and something it found. It looked towards the airship he had just crushed and through the cracks he saw the head of a snake just like it.

*Hissssssaasss.....

"Guuu...

The Nen user closed his ears from the noise and then looked at Mikael and Paikos to the side who were also looking at the snake in fear, mostly fear as Mikael was also smiling.

' It seems that this is part of their plan, but that doesn't make the situation any better. I didn't expect there to be another Purple Death in this island, especially one this big.

What should I do?' thought the Nen user.

"Hey look.... it's Caid, and the pilot also." said Mikael excitedly.

"Hmmm....." the Nen user turned his head and saw that the kid and the pilot were coming their way, but he wasn't happy at all as they weren't alone. He didn't know when , but the snake have stopped hissing and was staring at the two of them with it's slitted eyes.

"YOU FOOL'S! DON'T COME THIS WAY!" yelled the Nen user at Caid and Tank who were bow not that far away, but it was futile. They didn't listen at all and just continued forward towards them.

*Hissssss....

"FUCK....

The snake gave one more hiss before the bump on it's head bloated to 3m in diameter and it opened it's mouth as wide as it could. As soon as it did that, a jet of grey mist to shoot out of its mouth and rolled towards them at incredible speed. Caid and Tank weren't fast enough to outrun it and it was about to engulf them, but at the last second something landed hard on the sandy beach  not far from them . Surprisingly, it was a short and bald old man that wore a black  tracksuit and white sneakers.

"You..." said Caid wide eyed as he passed by the old man who was leisurely standing there and smiling lightly.

"I guess that this is as far as it goes." said the old man as he looked at the wave or gray mist that almost engulfed Caid and Tank. He then took a deep breath and as if copying the snake and  he also released a fine translucent mist from his mouth, but unlike the snake , his breath caught on fire. 

*Pshhhh....

The grey mist of the snake and the flame breath of the old man collided head on and created a steam explosion. This made it similar to an explosion as Caid and Tank were immediately flung on the air by the resulting shockwave and the Nen user Mikael and Paikos tried to not be blinded by the sand.

*Pshh.....

After two seconds the sound of the flame evaporating the snakes breath stopped and the bystanders could finally take a look , and what a sight it was.  The sand at the point of collision was completely black and hard as it had managed to turn into glass , but the old man didn't seem to have moved at all from his spot.

"Hahahahahah....... what a great clash, as if in a legend. The giant snake against the feeble man, a tale for the ages....." said the old man as he lowered his head." But that....is not true at all, as you're not facing a man, but a dragon....

*Hisssssss......

The snake didn't know what the man before him was saying , but it knew that this little creature before him was strong. It reminded it of the same creature that came to feed it long line by time ago that it had almost forgot it's look, but it didn't matter, it wanted revenge for it's offsprings death and no creature on this island would be left alive.

"I guess you've made your choice. Fine then.... come!" said the old man as his Aura exploded before retracting in less than a second. It stuck close to his body and looked like a viscous liquid as it rippled slightly, but something wasn't right. The Aura that was supposed to be somewhat transparent was cloudy making the old man's body hard to perceive.

*Hissssss.....

The snake opened it's mouth wide showing numerous small and sharp teeth and rushed towards  the old man with incredible speed. It moved more than ten meters in less than one second and looked like it was going to be obvious who would win, but that wasn't the case. As the snake almost reached the old , the later just took a step forward and punched with a shout.

"HUAAPPP.....

*BAM*

The first didn't connect with the head of the snake, but something like a shockwave flew out of the first and hit the snake hard. Blood and teeth flew all around as the snake immediately stopped and fell to the ground, it's body twitching uncontrollably. 

"Such a waste.... If only you didn't come here today you may have really become something strong." said the old man as he looked at the headless body of the snake.

6