Monster 2
226 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As this happened the others were left speechless, only Caid was smiling a little wryly as he looked at the aftermath of the the fight.

' What fight, that wasn't even a fight. He completely decimated the snake's head with a single punch of his. How strong is the old man?' wondered Caid as he stared and the old man who seemed to have noticed him. The old man turned his head around and then begun walking towards Caid who became a little uneasy as he had just witnessed something incredible. Paikos, Mikael, Tank and the Nen user on the other hand were shitting their pants.

*tap*

The old man stopped to face Caid and looked him in the eyes before shaking his head and then continued towards where Mikael , Paikos and the Nen user were.

"Hey, do....you know that old man?" said Tank as he looked at the short stature of the old man with fear.

"Yes...." said Caid hesitantly "He is an acquaintance of mine, but I suggest that you stay as quiet and calm as possible." advised Caid who also looked at the old man. As Tank heard those words he decided that blending with the background was the best course of action.

"Hmmm.....

The old man finally stopped in front of the Nen user who was sweating bullets and put his hands behind his back. It looked so strange, a short old man was blocking the path of a man built like a bear.

"What...

*Bang*

Suddenly something hit the Nen user on his chest with incredible speed, cutting his words short and made a loud sound, but surprisingly the Nen user didn't move at all. Still , a pained expression filled his face.

"Ohhhh...you're alive? Such a surpriseee!" said the old man looking at the Nen user as his eyes shined is surprise.

"Gah, YOU....dieeeeee...." The Nen user on the other hand and was pissed and without thinking he attacked. He did a few punches that the old man easily doged and then he attempted a kick to the old man's head , but his leg meet the old man's elbow.

*Bam*

The Nen user stopped for less than a second before he once again continued to attack relentlessly , but no matter what the did he couldn't touch the old man as he was to slippery.

"Haahh....gaaaaaa....

This continued for about a minute until finally the Nen user managed to grab the old man's hand. This immediately made the Nen user smile widely as he squeezed as hard as possible, but soon a look of terror filled his face.

"How...how can.... it's impossible! How can someone in this world have a stronger grip than me?!" shouted the Nen user as he struggled to keep this calm. "Impossible, it's impossible....

He shouted as he reached his other hand towards the old man's throat, but the old man effortlessly caught his hand bringing them into a stalemate.  This scene looked so familiar to Caid , but he couldn't put his hand on it. 

' Did I witness something like this before? It can't bee, can it?' questioned Caid as he struggled  to think about where he had seen this scenario before.

"Gaaaaaaaa.....why, why, why!? Why can't I crush you?!" yelled the Nen user as he was beginning to loose and fall back. He even tried to release his grip, but found out that the old man wouldn't let go.

"So, is this your Hatsu? An increase in your grip strength, so that must mean that you're an Enhancer." calmly said the old man to the horror of the Nen user. His greatest strength that he had been proud since he was a little boy, was completely shattered as even with his Hatsu(Death Grip) at full strength he couldn't make the old man budge.

" But I'm more interested in what you're wearing. It can't be that you've really found the Impenetrable Garb, have you?" said the old man, making the face of the Nen user even more horrified.

"So that was correct huh. Say, how about we make a deal? If you survive one of my punches , I'll let you go. How does that sound?" said the old man as he loosened slightly his grip on the hands, making the Nen user a little relieved.

"Hah, you're just playing with me. I saw what you just did to that snake, I'm definitely going to die!" answered the Nen user with a grunt." You better....

*Bam*

As he was about to finish his sentence the Nen user gritted his teeth and kicked as hard as he could towards the old man's crotch. It was a good surprise attack, but when the leg made contact, the Nen user froze once again for a second.

'Guhhh....how can it be so hard?'

"Hahahahaha.... guess that now it's my turn." said the old man as he completely released his grip and jumped back. He put his fist forward and a massive amount of Aura gathered there that even Mikael, Paikos and Tank could see the air around the old man's fist twisting.

"Don't worry," calmly said the old man, but the Nen user was sweating bullets "I'll only use 20% of my full strength on this punch, but I still suggest you grit your teeth."

"Wait, wait waaaaaiiiiiiii.....

*Baaamm*

The old man didn't even hear the Nen user as he rushed forward and he landed a right puch to the chest, but something unbelievable happened the fist connected. As soon as that happened, the Nen user head, hands and feet flew in different directions as is shoot out from a cannon and  scattered all over the sandy beach like trash.

".......

 What was left in front of the old man was now a standing human shaped bloody mush that bleed out.

"That was... unexpected." said the old man as he nonchalantly stared at the clothed ,bloody mush in front of him. He then turned back and locked eyes with Caid who was also shocked at what just happened. "Hey kid, come here for a moment. I need you with something....

".......

7