104. How to train your Human II
1.6k 7 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The video of the rampage was captured by the Hunter's Association Satellite. This satellite was not usually active as it was only used to capture significant movements.

 

It was used to surveil Rifts that have a significant Rank that had spawned in a dangerous area. But now, it was being used to capture the violent movement of a single daemon.

 

The Tyrant Blood Gorilla was a LVL 250 daemon and was a Rank-A clear mission. This wouldn't have been a problem if the Stronghold's number of Rank-A hunters were called to deal with the Forest of Beast, where they all died due to the Island's sudden destruction.

 

The remaining Rank-A Hunters were sent to the West to counteract the Rank-S Rift on the verge of breaking.

 

Currently, Mirsha was hailed as the strongest Hunter in the Eastern Stronghold 3; however, she was far too low-leveled to even consider fighting this beast.

 

If she was to even attempt and fight, the end result was already evident, and that's… death.

 

"Apostle… did you have a hand with this?" Mirsha asked as she watched the video and examined the pictures of the Tyrant Blood Gorilla.

 

Lilith shook her head, "Believe it or not, that has nothing to do with me. We live in that area, so what can we get from antagonizing something of this scale? The Tyrant Blood Gorilla may not be that intelligent, but it is still powerful, with thousands of Apes under its command.

 

"I have daemons watching over its movement, and from their reports, it was said that a group of [Two-Heads] robbed it of its food supplies, and this incited skirmishes and a few hours ago, the [Two-Heads King] went to fight the Tyrant Blood Gorilla and died. The Tyrant Blood Gorilla, who tried to get its food back, found all of it had been devoured already, thus its anger. We managed to protect our Village and failed to get to us, so it is now heading to the closest town searching for food together with its pack of Tyrant Apes. If it reaches a human town, the devastation would be incalculable."

 

Lilith's words stopped, and Mirsha was forced to create a squeamish expression as she asked the Loli, "You said you managed to fend it off, do you think you—"

 

"Don't try asking for our help. I told you, I want nothing but to create a society for the two groups to coexist; I have my own plans, and that plan consists of you beating this thing. We also have our own Village to protect, so do not try to convince me otherwise. You don't have a choice, really, because if you do not beat that Gorilla. Considering its direction, it will be most likely to this City, reach this place, wreak havoc, destroy everything, and even kill your family.

 

"Calculation by how fast it is going and the distance, I reckon it will reach this place in about… eight hours, I think? Yeah, oh, do not worry, I already learned your language through this."

 

Lilith showed Mirsha an HNP. 

 

Mirsha was shocked by this fact, but listening to Lilith made her realize she no longer had any time to dawdle.

 

"Tsk, I'll be excusing myself, Apostle." Mirsha turned around and then called someone, "Hello? This is Mirsha; prepare me the best Magic Improving Item you can let me use—"

 

Bang!

 

She exited the room.

 

'That went well.' Lilith thought to herself 

 

"Priestess, wasn't it us who killed the Two-Heads?"

 

Lilith looked at Red, who was enjoying her time on the bed, "Yes, but they don't know that. Also, did I not tell you to not mention anything about that?"

 

Red covered her mouth. Lilith just sighed.

 

Lilith managed to lie without making a single mistake. Her performance was spot on and her tone that had been honed for years to trick older men of their money showed its worth.

 

It was indeed her doing that the Tyrant Blood Gorilla was going on a rampage. She ordered Dhampy to do it by having the heads of tens of Tyrant Blood Ape be tossed in the beast's territory and then ran away and led it to this City's general direction.

 

'This would be impossible if not for Dhampy's insane fatigue-resistant body….' If anyone else other than Dhampy, they would most likely grow tired as time goes on. But because of Dhampy's undead body, she does not really grow tired.

 

It does build-up, but it didn't really hold her back that much. The rest of the Shadow Troops were also there to provide support, so Lilith was more worried about them than Dhampy.

 

Lilith was smiling at the successful coaxing.

 

Now that Lilith already finished one of the tasks she intended to do in coming here, the next one on the list took its turn.

 

She looked around the room without missing a beat. Lilith searched and found the door she was looking for. 

 

'Finally...' 

 

Lilith smirked and then opened the door.

 

Entering the room, she faced one of the greatest inventions of men.

 

Lilith was standing before the thing of dreams. She was trembling as her feet quietly floated from the ground, "After so long… I have found you."

 

In front of her was a modern, automated toilet bowl — it looked even more majestic than she remembered it to be.

 

Lilith said as she finally got to sit on a throne — it was enough to make a grown loli cry… and that was okay.

 

However, just as the Priestess was about to enjoy her time, someone knocked on the door… it was Red, "Priestess, I should be there with you to protect you if anything goes south…."

 

Irritated, Lilith shouted back, "For the love of, I will be fine! Do not bother me, for the time being! Just stay there and try to do something. I am going to be here for a while!"

 

Red was taken aback as she heard Lilith raising her voice. It was rare for the Priestess to do such a thing.

 

Red was left standing on her own in the room. Sylva was asleep, and the Priestess was inside another room… she was left to explore this new land.

 

'The other human is still outside talking to someone… I first need to find a way and pass the time.' Red found herself with two options, first would be to continue the "homework" the Master of the Warriors gave her, and the other would be to go about and look around the room.

 

Red was a diligent daemon. She was someone with an inherent ability to lead and takes her responsibilities with a great deal of seriousness. She was a prideful warrior, so of course, she would do what's most appropriate, "I smell food." And that would be to secure food.

 

Also, Red didn't like studying.

 

She moved around the room and used her nose in search of food. She soon stumbled upon a box about a meter tall; it emitted a cold wind that brushed her face when opened.

 

"What in the name of the Goddess is this?" she was amazed by this sight. Inside this box was a cylindrical item. It was labeled something, something, "Beeeeerrrrr? What is that?"

 

Red turned to the box's contents once again and saw actual food like cured meat; the Werewolf Leader salivated as she got a whiff of the food, even from a distance.

 

She seized her ration and checked for poison through the smell. After finding there was nothing, she took a bite and began munching on them.

Her eyes widened, and a single tear escaped her eyes, 'This is heavenly!' she screamed in her mind.

 

She looked around and then quickly went to knock on the door of the room the Priestess resided.

 

Tak! Tak! TAK!

 

A deep sigh echoed, "What is it?" Lilith was once again disturbed.

 

"Priestess, I managed to secure some sort of weird dry meat; I do not think this is ordinary dried meat… its aroma is unlike I have ever smelled and tasted… I think the soldiers of the Army would appreciate this kind of ration."

 

Lilith, who was inside the bathroom, was facepalming herself as she answered, "You can take it back home later, but I'll be handling it myself, and if I deem it to be safe, I shall try and recreate its taste."

 

Red's ears perked up, "Yes!" she had yet to taste the meat, but she could already tell that it would be amazing. If the Priestess could actually provide her some, that would mean this kind of food would bless the soldiers and village people's mouths.

 

Red could only think of how much this would boost morale.

 

Lilith quietly did her business inside the bathroom while watching the news about the Tyrant Blood Gorilla's impending arrival. It was chaos as people evacuated to the Airships in droves. 

 

Lilith finished her business in the toilet and then cleaned herself, flushed, and saw Mirsha, who was supposed to be preparing, looking at her, "What?" Lilith asked.

 

Mirsha shook her head, "Nothing, it is nothing. I only wanted to inform you that I am now leaving; the group I am a part of wants me to go there and create a plan to stop the Gorilla."

 

"Is that so? That is good then, we will be leaving soon, do not worry. Please, have a good hunt."

 

Mirsha bobbed her head. She was just about to exit the room when Lilith suddenly said, "Don't die."

 

"I won't." dedication was apparent in Mirsha's eyes.

 

'Look at that; she's so worked up to even worry about how we'll leave her home.' Lilith said with a smile, and then, as Mirsha left the room, the Loli woke up a snoring Sylva by using Mental Link to her and then screaming directly into her mind.

 

"I am up!" Sylva shouted in response.

 

"Let's go home, Sylva." Lilith said with a smile, and Sylva didn't even question what was happening and just used her Active Skill to go to the Marked Teleportation, then they reappeared inside the Temple… moments later, Sylva was once again asleep.

 

'That wine hits different, it seems.' Lilith thought to herself, 'Good thing she won't be needed for this operation.'

 

Lilith then saw Luna walking into the Temple with a smile.

 

Lilith saw this and asked her, "Is everything ready?"

 

Luna responded, "Yes, Priestess."

 

Lilith looked behind her and saw Sylva was sleeping and Red sneaking nibbles on some cured ham.

 

She disregarded Sylva for the time being and called out to Red, "Please, do that later."

 

"Yes!" Red answered and reluctantly left the cured ham behind.

 

Lilith followed her and walked out of the Temple, and as she did, the majority of the Village was present, awaiting her words.

 

"The Humans have been tricked! We can now save Dhampy!"

 

Lilith lied as easily as she breathed.

Anyone has any idea how Lilith will do this?

85