105. How to Train your Human III
2.2k 3 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Contact Dhampy; we're proceeding with the plan.'

 

[…] Alpha did not agree, nor did she decline.

 

'Is something the matter?' Lilith questioned.

 

[Do you really think this is worth the risk?]

 

'My plans are always worth it; who do you think I am?'

 

[A crazy bitch, with crazy ideas, crazy and zealous followers, a crazy sadist, a crazy tort—]

 

'Just do it, okay? We're going with it. We already threw the stone in the pond. Backing off is impossible now.' Lilith stopped Alpha's words as she no longer wished to hear her words. 

 

Alpha snorted but laughed as she called Dhampy.

 

===

 

Dhampy received a call on the HNP she kept with her. She was currently busy with something, but that didn't stop her from answering, "Boss? Aha, yeah, it's fine. I won't die, don't worry. I can't kill it, but it can't kill me either."

 

Dhampy sensed an oncoming danger to her and quickly turned around. A tree stump was flying at her with intense speed and force. With haste, Dhampy pulled out a Sword hanging on her waist.

 

[Star Line Sword (Common) – A sword crafted from the Silver Star Steel, it is lined with [Magic Runes] that increases its sharpness, but in turn makes it brittle and weak.]

 

Like any other system, she could see the description and tier of the weapon in her hand. Weapon Tier was similar to Daemon Tiers; though they did not have a level, they have significant strength and stat boosts.

 

However, that does not mean a Common-Tier sword or weapon was weak or anything; quite the contrary, a Common-Tier was actually something rare and hard to get. It was considered a treasure in poor Guilds.

 

The weapons Lilith gave Dhampy had no tier or anything of that matter. At the moment, the Village only had three-tiered weapons, all of which were all in the common tier.

 

Getting tiered weapons was difficult; from what Dhampy could remember, even her teacher only held an Epic-Tier weapon.

 

The stump coming to her was bigger than herself, but as she turned to it and swung the sword with great strength and fluidity, Dhampy cleaved it without so much as a problem!

 

However, that was enough to create an opening. Dhampy looked at the raging beast that threw the stump at her! The Tyrant Blood Gorilla roared as it finally caught up to the bastard of an undead!

 

It raised its hands, intending to turn Dhampy's body to a bloody pulp.

 

"Boss, I'll call you later, but I am about to leave the Valley." 

 

~I understand, just know that we're leaving the Village.~

 

"I understand." Dhampy kept the HNP away.

 

She needed every ounce of her attention to survive this, and though Damphy was already at LVL 109 and had a myriad of experiences with hunting daemons multiple times bigger than her, she still had a limit.

 

'Death would come the moment I receive that thing.' She thought to herself as the fist that was bigger than Dhampy's body flew, "Do it!" Dhampy gave the command.

 

Her words echoed, and vines with rocks on their end flew out and wrapped around the beast's arms. Eve and the dozens of Shadow Troops whose expressions were pale as paper appeared from the Shadows. Their fatigue from trying to match Dhampy's and the Gorrila's pace had been too much for them.

 

They held onto the vines gathering what was left of their strength to pull hard and stymie the arms of the Tyrant Blood Gorilla!

 

"Put your backs into it! Show the strength that is worthy of being taught by the Master!" Luck, and Scarface, two of the five direct students Dhampy raised, roared.

 

Luck and Scarface did not join the Army, nor did they found themselves in the Shadow Troops; instead, they asked Dhampy to teach them for them to someday be strong enough to protect the Priestess as her Knights.

 

These two were one of the first daemons to get a name, they were once considered her protector, and they wished to retain that title even when more daemons join them.

 

They were now on this mission to prove their worth to Dhampy. Their tongue was sticking out from exhaustion, but they kept at it with a roar!

 

"Don't lose to them!" Eve said to the Shadow Troop members.

 

Eve, the Shadow Troops, Luck, and Scarface all gave it their all and faced the Gorilla's strength.

 

Dhampy saw them and quickly called her soldiers for help.

 

[Phantom Soldiers: 47]

 

Skeleton appeared out of the shadows, but these soldiers were unlike before, for they now bore the Blood Lord's crimson flames.

 

[Phantom Soldiers – they who were raised from the dead by the one who commands blood regains life beyond death, their souls are called back into the world of the living and are chained by the Blood Lord's [Soul Chains], they have half their strength when they were alive.]

 

On the eye sockets of the skeletons of the different beasts, there was the billowing crimson smoke. Even a bird gained the ability to fly as it utilized the crimson flames.

 

Dhampy's Army was an independent, autonomous unit that reports only to Lilith called the [Phantom Platoon]; it was something even the tremendous Venomous Snake was worried about.

 

If this was anyone else, they would have been tempted to usurp the leader's position for themselves, but this was Dhampy, someone who revered Lilith… such blasphemous thoughts were purged using a picture of the Priestess as a reminded.

 

"Get me three Tyrant Apes, and help the others restrain the Tyrant Blood Gorilla, move." The phantoms moved as they were told, and then the others helped contain the Gorilla's movement using even more vines.

 

The Gorilla was tied down, and Dhampy smiled at the arrival of a dying Tyrant Ape. Looking straight into the eyes of the Gorilla, Dhampy beheaded the three Apes and guzzled their blood, angering the Gorilla even further.

 

'The other Tyrant Apes are coming… we need to move.'

 

Dhampy regained her strength and stamina; the fatigue she was suffering from plummeted down to 5 as she threw the two dried corpses of the Tyrant Apes to the Gorilla's face. She left the other Tyrant Ape on one of the Phantom's clutches. It would be used for later.

 

The Gorilla was already fuming and wanted nothing more than to kill this undead, but its anger reached its peak the instant the carcasses touched its face.

 

The spikes on its back glowed redder than before!

 

Its strength increased.

 

"Let go!" Dhampy ordered a retreat.

 

The Shadow Troops did not dare disobey and quickly retreated. They too could hear the coming tide of Tyrant Apes, then, they heard Dhampy's echoing voice, "Luck and Scar, you are coming with me, the rest, go back and meet with the coming Army. Eve, you go and tell the Boss that I will continue leading the beast out of our territory. I fear that I am about to exit our lands and enter the human territory." Quickly, she turned around and left.

 

Luck and Scarface moved along the trees as they watched the situation. Dhampy moved as quickly as she could.

 

After some time, she saw the tree line, and just as she was about to reach that point, the Gorilla had once again managed to catch up to her; she then called out, "Luck, Scar, do it now!"

 

"Yes!" both answered as they appeared in between Dhampy and the Gorilla. Both had their fists drawn back, and as they reached the ground, they delivered a devastating strike, creating a smokescreen made of dust.

 

The Gorilla's sight was blocked, but its nose was still useable. It sniffed out Dhampy's scent, which was the scent of its brethren's blood, and pinpointed it a couple of meters to its right.

 

It swung with all its might, and indeed it was correct.

 

Dhampy saw this and smiled; she moved her hands and then called upon a wall made of blood created from the remaining Tyrant Ape.

 

BOOM!

 

The Gorilla hit the wall of blood and even tore through it, hitting Dhampy's left arm, destroying it in the process. Dhampy felt nothing more than an itch as her bones were crushed.

 

A mist of blood appeared as the wall was destroyed, which in turn masked Dhampy's scent.

 

BAM! But this undead was still sent flying dozens of meters away!

 

"Master!" Luck and Scarface called out to her.

 

"Silence, do not make any commotion. I am fine, so do not worry about me. We are retreating; the tide of Tyrant Apes is coming."

 

"Yes." The two said as they left.

 

Dhampy's destroyed arm hanged on her side, but that didn't matter. She had experienced having her limbs harvested for a long time; this kind of pain was nothing.

 

The three retreated, and from afar, they watched the Tyrant Blood Gorilla, and the tide of Tyrant Apes exited the forest.

 

Dhampy messaged Lilith to say, "They have met, Boss."

 

And so, the enraged Tyrant Blood Gorilla searching for Dhampy with its Army of savage Tyrant Apes and Mirsha with the Hunter Association who intended to defend the Eastern City Border met one another.

 

"FIRE!!!!!!!!!"

 

BOOM!

 

The echoing anti daemon cannons signaled the start of a grueling fight.

88