Ch 63 – As subtle as a sledgehammer
3.5k 13 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..." I stared at Gloria, flabbergasted, while Mihara pointed the dagger towards her.

"Gloria!?" I called her out again. This time, she looks up and stands, slowly walking towards us, before hiding herself behind me.

"So you do know her... Who?" Mihara asked me, making her small hands grab onto my t-shirt behind me as she hid herself.

"His wife!" A small but confident voice sounded from behind my back, making me freeze for a second.

"Eeeeeh?!"

"Huuh!?"

Me and Mihara let out voices of surprise... I can picture her smiling behind me.

"Gloria? What's with that?" I ask. It's not like I don't like the answer but... since when did we become married? Oh, right, the godhood thing.

"I mean... We live together, we share the same things and accounts and we even show up as one and the same, right?" Her small hands go up as she starts to massage my stiff shoulders.

... I kinda expected her to do this but... not in front of Mihara. Could it be that she's also jealous? Nah, makes no sense, right? Rather...

"Anyhow, why the hell are you here? Rather, how the hell are you here?"

"Like I know!? I was there and them, boom! I was here and you were fighting that guy and this girl got scary for a second!"

While Gloria said this, I could see Mihara put the sword down, blushing.

"Anyhow, you now know each other... WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?"

"Because I was naked and somehow you made me materialize! You idiot!"

"Gun... You still haven't told me who she is..." Mihara muttered behind me. I thought for a second what to say, but Gloria was faster.

"His wife. I'm his wife, Gloria, nice to meet you?!

""WIFE?!"" Mine and Mihara's echoed in unison. Making us stare at each other before I addressed Gloria.

"Since, when, are, we, married?" I ask, again.

"Well... We live together, we share everything and, most importantly, the two of us count as one and the same for that God. So, I guess we are married aren't we?"

"When you put it like that..." I mean... ain't this pretty much a common-law marriage? But most importantly—

"Gloria?" I call her with my self inside the Divine Subspace... She's gone. No reply, nowhere to be seen...

"Gloria, you vanished from back there?" I ask to confirm, to a confused Mihara tilting her head as she walks towards me.

"Eh... I guess so... Like, I'm not like you who can divide your attention... So I guess I'm here now."

"I see... This is kinda dangerous then."

"Huh?! What do you mean?"

"If I lose this body, there's my other self, so I don't die... But you... you are only you."

"You mean... this is my main body, so if it dies I could die?!"

"Pretty much, ye-" Our conversation was interrupted as a cool but soft sensation touched my back. Mihara leaning on me and kissing my neck.

"I know she's your wife and all... But what does that make me? Don't ignore me."

"HEY! Don't steal my man!" As soon as she realized it, Gloria ran forward, kissing my mouth while putting my hand between her bare legs.

"HMMMMMM! HMMM!!" Fuck! I can't speak! LEAVE ME BE, WOMEN! I HAVE THINGS TO DO!

I wanted and tried to say that, but of course I didn't say it. It would be betraying myself too. Holy shit this is fucking amazing. Except for the fact that mihara is cold. Eh... I can get used to it though... It must feel amazing on a hot day...

Oh, Crap, I'm losing myself! I need to fo-fo-foooocus. Gloria! Don't stick my fingers in there! Mihara, Take your hand out of my pants! AAAAAAAAA

"Stop!" I manage to lightly push Gloria away by touching a certain spot inside her. I also make Mihara let go of me with my other hand. Fuck, my dick is hard. But we have pressing matters! "We'll have a lot more time to do this stuff later, but I need to-"

"UWAAAAAAAA!" A glass-shattering scream came out from the vent to the torture room. Making all the girls stare towards it.

"Ahem. I need to deal with some stuff with the dungeon right now."

"Are you really not gonna say anything about that scream!?" Mihara asked, as she walked behind me, who was strolling towards the entrance of the room.

"No need, you'd actually like to know it though." Gloria, walking by her side, responded, making Mihara look at me confusedly.

"Ah, see" I look back without stopping. "Those screams are from the mercenaries. I have some goblins torturing them so I get more power."

"TAKE ME THERE! I WANNA SEE IT!" Mihara answers, with her eyes shining. God, is she seriously the Yandere type?

"Okay, okay. I'll take you there soon enough. But I need to solve a couple things first, one of them is to do with you."

"Me?" Mihara asked, confused once again.

"Are you really gonna tell her that already!? Isn't it better to wait until we figure it out?" Gloria, knowing what I was talking about, objected.

"No, it should be fine. Rather, it's better if she knows about it as soon as possible. It was my blunder, but it's her life."

"What are you guys talking about?" Mihara's confusion grew, and she slowly began to feel fear. It was clear in her face that she was afraid of this conversation. I wanted to calm her down and explain everything but Gloria was blunt as a fucking sledgehammer.

"The idiot here turned you indo an undead with that weird potion you got from the goblins, because he was too dumb to read the full description."

"Un...dead?"

"Exactly. You are turning into a ghoul."

"GLORIA! Cut this crap." What the duck is this girl thinking.

"What?! I'm just telling her the truth." She shrugged my complaint as if her saying all of this was natural.

"I'm gonna stop that transformation somehow so that you don't become a mindless flesh-eating corpse though. It's gonna be fine."

"Mindless flesh-eating corpse..." She muttered, expressionless.

"And you complain about me being blunt... Want a mirror?" Gloria's caustic remark was too spot on. Fuck, I need to choose my words better...

83