End of Hiatus and Patreon Recompensation Announcement
1.5k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As you all may know, I was completely unable to write for the last few months. As such all updates were halted both here and on Patreon.

First and foremost, I come to apologize to my patrons, who stayed and paid without updates for a while, including this month. As a way to compensate those and try to stay fair, I have paused billing for the month of September. This means all of my patrons will not be charged on September 1st, regardless of tier and date of ingress. If you want to contribute for this novel, I recommend taking it now, since all new patrons for the month of august will not be charged at the beginning of next month. Second, I'd like to thank those who look forward for the next update, regardless of contribution, as creation is also a process of love for the writing.

As for chapter updates, I am slowly getting used to the rhythm of this semester and organizing my times, but you can expect chapters at least biweekly. I will, however, do my best to get more chapters out, as, in the end of the day, writing and editing novels is my job.

I am also introducing discounts for my patrons who request my editing services for their stories, both for proofreading, story and line editing and so on, since I am better at that than even writing, or so experience has been telling. I remind you that I am open to writing on demand for side-chapters and fanfics of works of mine and others.

I wish you all the best and hope you keep on enjoying my novels.

27