Chapter : 2
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the door and when I came inside, I saw a white paper be held in my dad’s hand .

 

Ooh god it’s the letter .the letter from my perilous principal!! How did he managed to find it!!

 

He threw me an apoplectic look. and said," where’s the other letters??"

 

After long planning and plotting I had managed to hide them and now .....aaahh.....today I’m done for sure.

 

"I... I...have ....destroyed them ."

 

Hearing this, I can see a change on his expression . I can figure out that he is even more angry than before . his expression was as hard as a stone . his black n white eye brows caused a frown. it is unusual on his ever charming face . yeah though he is now an old one but still he managed to keep this charming look .
He said nothing just hold my hand and he pulled me out from our house . I’m was in a shock . heyy what’s going on??!! He opened the car door for me then forced me to sit . He opened another door and set himself on the driving seat . I don’t have any idea about where we were heading. Exact after 15 minutes he stopped the car in front of our school gate or I should say ’way to the hell ’. OK now I get it . I have no way out . I have to face the circumstances as well as the devil .

 

Ooh god I can’t believe it . how could he do that?!! No ....please .....no....please somebody help meee.....

 

Yeah I know that nobody is gonna help me today. My dad opened the door and came out then he came towards me and opened the door for me . but I’m not moving at all . because I don’t wanna face it . after waiting for a while he said ," come out ."

 

"No", I said " I’m not gonna come out ."

 

He said ," but you have to ." saying this he pulled me out from the car and walked towards the gate along with me. I’m trying to free my hand from his grip but alas! I can’t . whenever he took two steps farther I took two steps backward . after this long pulling and pushing game , my dad finally defeated me and took me in front of the principal’s office room . he stand there for a moment . on that time I look upward and can see something weird is written on there in red blood colour . It says, welcome to the hellas I see it I take some step backward with a jolt . As I do so my dad looked at me with confusion . after that the confused look changed into the irritated look . then I blink for several time and again look at it now it said ,"principal’s officewhich is written in shimmery gold colour . my dad hold my hand and push the door open and as well as pull me inside . when we are in there , the first thing that catch my eyes is the ’hanging swords’ .My father had told me that our principal was kinda antique piece collector . My father had mentioned that he and the principal used to be best friends’ on their school times . But something unpleasant had happened between them and since then they are not even willing to see their faces . This is what terrify me the most . In front of me , I can see a large table on which there’s a glass of water , some books placed nicely on the left, and the devil aka the principal was busy with signing some papers . When we entered the room, the principal just looked at us for a second then focused on his papers again as if he hasn’t seen us yet. We waited at the doorway for a whole five minutes and wait for him to finish his work. While maintaining his straight face , he kept doing his work. Yeah definitely he’s taking his revenge quite well. After five minutes , he finished his work and fold up those papers then said "come , please sit down"

 

When we sit down , that devil was throwing Demonic smile at me as if saying

 

ha ha now finally you’re in my grip now try to run if you can ha ha ha.

 

It’s terrifying to even think about it... Gosh...

 

Then he shifted his attention from me towards my dad. 
He smirked and said, 
"Seems like finally my letter could make it’s way to your hands"

 

And instantly both my dad and principal started gazing at me as if I’m being shot from two different angles .

 

After sometime when they were done killing me with their fiercening eyes , principal finally decided to look back at my dad again.

 

"I hope you at least know why you have been summoned here",said raising his left eye brow.

 

"I..I..just-" before dad could even finish that devil cut him between and said,

 

"Huh well don’t even bother, I didn’t even expected much from you. In my 20 years of experience in this position i have never seen such a trouble in my life . Cheating in exams , fighting, rumors, bullying such words has become a normal everyday thing for your daughter. Whenever it’s related to your daughter I don’t even bother to think if it’s even a normal thing for a high school student to do. You should be grateful even after all these this school is still keeping her here. 
ONE MONTH... IT’S BEEN OVER A MONTH SHE’S ABSENT AFTER BEING PROMOTED TO SOPHOMORE YEAR. ",
He said in a mellifluous voice then suddenly it changed and he shouted in a harsh voice,
"A billionaire’s daughter thinks her father has money so she can do whatever she wants. She can buy everything. For her this school is something she can buy with her money. And father doesn’t even know what her ’beloved’ is up to. If I could i would have thrown this brat away long time ago. Like father like daughter. A stupid good-for-nothi-"

 

This time dad seriously got angry and interrupted him and said,"how dare you talk to my daughter in this voice that too in front of me"

 

Then the devil leaned forward and brought his face closer to my dad’s and said,

 

"Then why don’t you take my position and try to teach such a ’spoiled with money’ brat and at least make her achieve more than just passing marks on each subjects..umm well that would be too much to ask just make sure she gets passing marks on every subjects then come and talk to me"

 

In reply my dad said,

 

I. KNOW. HOW. TO. TEACH. MY. DAUGHTER."

 

Then both of them kept shooting dreadful glare at each other keeping their face closer to each other. They were looking like two enraged tigers looking into each other’s eyes . It was so scary I can’t even describe.

 

Still looking at my dad eyes , the principal said, "Ms. Shirley Hudson, go outside. I need to have a talk with your dad. ALONE "

 

That’s it ! Nothing could be more terrifying than this. It’s as if leaving two blood thirsty tigers alone .... ALONE ...

 

I came outside . 15 minutes passed ... 30 minutes passed... 45 minutes passed still no one came outside... After a whole hour spending in the principal’s room my dad came out. But the look on his face .... I..... seriously don’t wanna go home with him. I’m sure I’m getting murdered tonight.

 

He came near me , grabbed on my hand and pulled me towards the car and nearly threw me on the passenger seat and drove the car on the speed of light. After reaching home, he opened the door and again grabbed my hand, dragged me towards the mansion. My wrist has already swollen and it hurts a lot . He pulled me inside the house.

 

Okay now I see where he’s taking me !! Grounding room!!

 

Yes we have a WHOLE F**KING ROOM for grounding ! Which is similar to detention cell or jail. I’m getting locked up tonight.
So where’s my emotions?! Huh what emotions ? I have already passed the stage of being depressed, feeling of being wronged or something. 
Now...I don’t feel anything.

 

He opened the door and threw me on the chair which is just beside the table. Then he came across the other side of the table and kicked the chair off. Bang!!

 

Without even looking I can tell that chair broke into pieces. Resting his hands on the table he brought his face closer to mine while I still managed to keep my straight face. He said smirkingly,"so tell me how’s life?"

 

"Fine", I said remaining unchanged.

 

"Then why don’t you tell me about your future plans. Oh!.. If you have any." Said while making a serious face and gazing at me furiously.

 

"I don’t wanna go to that school. I wanna ...I wanna ...be free.. Go to somewhere else ...away from you!" Said still unbothered .

 

"Oh can I ask why?"

 

I Can feel the air becoming hotter and stuffy.

 

"Because I don’t want this kind of life" I shouted while looking into his eyes , trying to show every single hatred I have for him.

 

Upon hearing this he slammed his hand on the table loudly. 
Okay he lost it . He lost it.

 

" You live in a palace like mansion, 130 maids works under you, world’s best 30 chefs from different countries makes food for you, you ride on different Lamborghini cars everyday just to go to your f***ing school. Who else has this kind of life?! WHO ELSE?!! And you still say you don’t want this kind of life?!",he shouted angrily.

 

I stared at him in disbelief. How can someone be so pathetic!

 

"I never asked you to do all these for me. I NEVER ASKED .IT’S YOU WHO DO ALL THESE TO SHOW YOUR MONEY!!
It’s all your money ... Your riches which made me suffer throughout the whole life until now. It’s so suffocating. Feels like your riches is strangling me.. money you say ... huh have you ever wondered how it feels to ride in such expensive cars to go to only a school? What people call me ? Huh ever wondered how I was living my life until now?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

"Then tell me damnit what else do you want? What else you’re lacking?"

 

"I don’t need 30 chefs for making food ..I...NEED A MOTHER ... MY MOTHER BACK... CAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME ?"

 

Yes . This time it’s not gonna be only me who suffers. You have to suffer with me. Not that I care about that woman but I know which nerve to press on. I fucking know your weak point!!

 

"Don’t use her name to change the topic you LITTLE SH*T!!
You have only two options now. Either go back to school tomorrow or ..... JUST DROP OUT....
and stay in the house . Huh I’m pretty sure even if you don’t study or work , you’ll do just fine", he said sarcastically.

 

" NEVER!! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN CHOOSE ANY OF THEM!!"

 

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH YOUR MOTHER!!" ,he shouted .

 

"Then...why didn’t you kill me yet?", I said that with broken tone.

 

"Because....I..... couldn’t kill you."

 

Then he headed back , locked the door and left the scene. A tear drop fell off my right cheek.

 

Words can kill today he proved it. Suddenly the hatred I used to feel for him vanished. Instead which emotion took place .... I don’t know anymore. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

0