Queens of Hell
1k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marya Volac.

Daughter of Vlad Dracula, the first vampire.

She played an important role in the defeat of Vlad Dracula. She fought against her father as was not accepting of his excessive actions.

After Dracula's defeat, she took the family name Volac inspired by his father's and has been ruling the vampire race since then.

Not only does she hold the title of the Queen of Vampires but she is also a Primordial.

A beautiful voluptuous body covered in a black dress that showed her ample cleavage and toned legs through a slit. Two blood-red gems were attached to her dress below her neck and at the midriff.

Her skin was very pale and her hair dark black. Sharp nails and whitish eyes gave her a menacing look. Her seductive face has a bloodthirsty smile on her face as she walked towards the conference table.

"Hey Marya, how are you?"

Seeing Marya, Kali waved his upper right arm towards her.

Marya gave him a kind smile acknowledging his greeting and wasting no time, quickly took a seat which was one seat away from Samael.

"So is it true, Marya?"

Zeus asked regarding the appearance of the Sin of Gluttony.

"Yes."

Because she is a vampire, she can sense if someone with True Vampire Physique is there.

Her response cleared everyone's doubts regarding the issue. The Sin of Gluttony was wandering since Vlad Dracula was killed without being integrated into someone. And this ended recently with Karan becoming the sin.

"So this means-"

"Starting without me? Not fair."

Just before Samael can continue, everyone heard a seductive voice that can make people cum in an instant.

A red summoning circle appeared on the middle of the table and from it, an immensely gorgeous mature woman appeared.

Her voluptuous body was covered in a black and red dress that showcased her beautiful curves and red thigh-high boots that reached her thicc thighs. Her long silky white hair reached her bountiful ass.

Her face was beyond gorgeous. It looked like in its mid-thirties but was flawless. Her red lips contrasted greatly with her light skin. Her hair fell over her left eyes covering it most of the time. Green eyes that looked directly into the soul and that seductive smile were enough to charm men and women alike.

Two unique things about her appearance were two red horns on her head and slightly longer ears.

Another Primordial to appear was other than Lilith Gremory, head of the Gremory family.

She is the twin sister of Sin of Lust, Samael Asmoday.

The Incubi race originated from Samael whereas Lilith gave birth to the succubi race as the first succubus.

This gave her the title, Queen of Succubi.

And being the most influential woman in all of Hell, she was also referred to as the Queen of Hell.

She is the most sought-after woman in Hell and one of the most in the whole universe. Countless men and women fell for her but she never fell for anyone, only using her charm to make them her slaves and get her way.

"You are late, Lilith."

Zeus called out to her with a soft tone.

"Am I? Oh, I forgot the correct time."

Lilith quickly gave an excuse. No one else bothered to argue with her.

Lilith laid on the table facing the seat occupiers with one hand supporting her face.

"Let's not waste time and start the Sixteenth Conference of Sin."

She was the one who was most late but indirectly put all the blame on others.

"What about the others?"

Kali asked as there were still three seats unoccupied.

"Those can't be here for personal reasons. So it's just four of you. They did permit to proceed with the conference though. Is it ok?"

Lilith professionally replied to him.

Everyone nodded. This was the sign that the conference should be started.

"Very well. In the last conference, a peace treaty between the six proper sins was accepted till the last sin came into existence."

Lilith stated the decision that was taken place in the Fifteenth Sin of Conference.

"And since the seven sin, Gluttony has appeared, the peace treaty is no longer enforced."

Any decision that took place in the Conference of Sin has to be followed. Everyone is bound by a contract that if they go against the decision their life will be ended. No matter how strong they are, they cannot avoid this fate.

"So if anyone has anything to say or want to propose something, be my guest. Otherwise, we will end here."

Lilith announced even knowing full well that no way it will end soon.

"We still don't know the identity of Gluttony. We can just sense that they are present in Belated World. I would like to know who they are?"

Zeus said.

"He doesn't know your identity either so it's fair that you don't know about him too, for now at least."

The Vampire Queen, Marya, responded. She knows well enough that revealing Karan's identity can be dangerous to him.

"Tch..."

Since there's no rule that Marya has to expose his identity, he has to use some other methods to get what he wants.

"I propose to let the peace treaty continue."

While Zeus and Marya were glaring at each other, Kali said while raising his upper left arm. His words got everyone's attention.

"Bullshit!"

Zeus smashed his arm on the table in disagreement. Kali looked at him with a "WHAT?" expression.

"Oh, you have to add to it? Go on."

Lilith said to Zeus as she enjoyed the show. The task of the host of the meeting of these weirdos is surely enjoyable for her.

"Peace till when? It's always peace, peace, peace. I'm against this proposal."

Zeus boldly declared.

"But we Sins are in peace for centuries and it's so beneficial, don't you agree to that at least?"

Samael added.

"Beneficial? As Sins, we should walk on the path to become Ruler of Hell not stay out of this like pacifists."

Zeus anger-filled words were absurd but still convincing to everyone.

Announcement

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12