Peace Treaty?
989 11 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruler of Hell.

Devil.

Absolute authority in Hell.

Every sin instinctively knows that whoever holds seven sins will become the Ruler of Hell.

And there's always a desire in every sin's heart to strive for it.

That's why the war between them can only be delayed not stopped.

Zeus understood this very well. He was the most excited to become Devil as fast as possible because something present in Hell threatened his existence. It can only be dealt with after becoming the Ruler of Hell.

"But it's a time of peace. If we end up fighting each other, then everyone will follow."

Kali commented. He was not greatly interested in becoming Ruler of Hell as the benefits it will provide don't outweigh the cost for him.

"That's because one sin was unseen to everyone as of now. Once others know about him, there's no stopping conflict."

Zeus reasoned.

"So? We don't have to start the conflict ourselves."

Samael said.

Lilith silently looked at the argument going. Samael and Kali were in opposition of Zeus while Marya wasn't adding anything.

"Ok ok"

She laid fully on the table with her back facing it and clapped her hands getting everyone's attention.

"Kali! Samael! Since you are against fighting between sins let's vote for the continuation of the peace treaty that is proposed by Kali."

Her words stopped the argument between each other.

"But continue till how many years? No deadline? It's stupid."

Zeus opposed the start of voting.

"How about peace till Sin of Gluttony enters Immortal Realm?"

Marya who was silent till now said.

Zeus took a deep breath before replying.

"That's fine!"

Zeus realized something. Convincing them is of no use. Among sins, it's always four against one when it comes to peace.

Marya always voted for peace because she didn't have anything to gain from fighting other sins as she is not a sin herself. But if Zeus can convince, the current Sin of Gluttony to be against the idea of peace it will all work for him.

"Very well!"

Lilith stood up while her soft boobs jiggled from movement pulling every pair of eyes onto them.

"Ahem... since for peace treaty till Sin of Gluttony reaches Immortal realm we have the majority of sins supporting it, then it is passed."

Lilith started announcing. She skipped taking votes as it was clear to everyone that most agreed to what she was saying.

"So no attacking till then. If you do... well you know what will happen. Thank you. Your host, Lilith, ends the Sixteenth Conference of Sin."

As she completed, everyone took a sigh of relief.

"I should get going now."

Zeus stood up from his seat.

"Ah wait- take this."

Kali called to him. He has four cards in his hands, one in each. He threw the cards to every one of them.

Everyone looked at the card they got.

[KSS - Kali Special Service]

"We got booze, gold, women or men, casinos, and various others. Check us out. See ya."

With that Kali made a Yo-sign with his four hands and disappeared from the hall.

Everyone shook their head and they too left from the hall except Lilith.

She observed the card for a moment before burning it as she didn't care much.

"Oh my! How are you, Lilith?"

An unexpected feminine voice came from her behind as she felt two pretty hands wrapping around her waist.

"It's aunt Lilith for you, Shanaya"

Lilith said to the woman who was none other than Shanaya, her twin brother's daughter.

"Um.. okay. More importantly the peace between the continued right?"

Shanaya asked about the conference.

"Yes."

Lilith turned and hugged Shanaya tightly grabbing her huge ass.

"Ahh... don't be like that aunt."

"Oh, the scent of a man... you started dating someone."

Lilith, being a queen of succubi was very perceptive of these types of things. She got intrigued as she has never seen her niece being in a relationship.

"Some unexpected things happened nothing else."

Shanaya avoided the question.

"So why are you here? I don't think you here to get frisky with me?"

Lilith bit her lower lip and looked seductively at Shanaya's eyes. There was no doubt that she wasn't horny for her.

"I just was here to see what happened in the conference nothing else."

Shanaya explained her intention to come here.

"Oh."

Lilith let go of Shanaya from her embrace, but not before giving her ass a nice squeeze.

"Well as you know, no fighting for a certain period of time. It is good for me too."

Lilith said with a smile as she jumped from the table, landing on the floor. Shanaya did the same.

"Why is it? None of them is hostile to you after all."

Shanaya asked curiously as both of them left the hall through a hallway.

"But all of them are horny for my tight pussy, it can't be helped but still. If any of them become Ruler of Hell they will sure make me theirs."

Lilith said with a sigh.

"Yeah right, all of them are men too. And you like none of them."

Shanaya concluded.

For succubi, relationships with women, casual or serious, don't hold much weight. Since they are creatures of lust, one can't find even a single succubus who isn't in a lesbian relationship with other women.

But with men, a succubus can only bond with one in her entire lifetime. If a succubus mate with a man, her body, soul, and mind will be only loyal to him. That's why they can't have a relationship with a man randomly or without much thought.

"I don't when I'll find the love of my life."

Lilith stated. She has been alive for a huge number of years but still hadn't bonded with a man. Shanaya silently heard her worries.

"Well enough about my love life, tell me about yours."

Lilith changed the topic as it was too sad for her.

"I better chase wealth than men, you know."

Shanaya casually replied.

"Though I don't mind falling in love either."

She added.

"Ara~ is it about the man my niece recently met?"

Lilith winked at her.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Shanaya responded with a smile.

Shanaya continued to talk with her succubus aunt for some time. Meanwhile, somewhere else...

*********

Marya was elegantly sitting on a royal British-like chair while drinking some coffee.

"My queen, werewolves assassinated one of our official this morning."

A pale woman who was standing near her stated.

Marya slowly put the cup on the table.

"These dogs never learn. Make sure you find them and torture them to death."

Marya ordered.

"Yes, my queen."

With nothing more to report, the woman begins to leave the extravagant room.

"Wait!"

Her legs stopped as her queen called for her. She turned around.

"Yes, my queen?"

"Prepare for me to go to The Belated World. As soon as possible."

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization(Marya, Lilith and others) pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12