Introduction to Phase 1 (R-18)
1.7k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone was gathered in Xinyue's room after taking rest for some minutes in their rooms.

The rooms were as elegant as the inn itself. With a large bed that can easily accommodate five people, a spacious washroom, sofas, and tables were present there for people to relax.

The view from the video was great. The rooms were present in such a position that Karan was able to see the World Tree and a supposed emperor's palace near it. Even though the emperor's palace was huge and extravagant, it pales in comparison to the tree.

Right now, everyone was in their home-wear clothes except Li Na and Xia Xinyue.

"Let's start our meeting. Li Na, explain phase 1 to them." The gorgeous Xia Xinyue announced. "Everyone. Please pay attention."

"Yes, sect master."

With that, Li Na stood up and continued.

"In Royal Sect Championship, only ten sects from each continent can participate but there are thousands of sects so phase 1 is an elimination round in which all but ten sects will be eliminated."

"So by the end of phase 1, only top ten sects of Daguo continent will remain. And the emperor decides how these thousand of sects from Daguo will compete with each other."

Esha concluded.

"Correct. And to be in the top ten sects, we will fight for the next seven days."

Li Na gave the overview of phase 1 of the Royal Sect Championship.

Xia Xinyue started drinking some herbal tea to calm her nerves. Last time, they weren't even able to clear phase 1 so she was getting nervous as time goes on. But she had to look unwavering in front of others as it will be no good if the sect leader is scared.

"And what's the model of the competition will be this time?"

Karan asked curiously.

"There are 1280 qualified sects this time. Emperor decided that the elimination round will be a one-on-one between core disciples. So we will send one core disciple every day for the next seven days and if we win every time by the end of the seventh day we will be in the top ten sects of Daguo."

Li Na finished explaining and took her seat.

"Sounds good."

Karan said. Everyone will get a chance to fight so other disciples found this good too.

Xinyue finished her tea and put the cup on the table.

"For tonight, we have to tell them which disciple of ours will go on which day."

Xinyue said.

"We have no idea about which sect we will be fighting or our opponents?"

Esha inquired.

"No, it's all randomized. In this meeting, we have to decide the order in which you will be fighting."

Li Na answered her.

"I can go first. Except for Karan, everyone seems tired from traveling."

Esha offered.

Xinyue thought for a moment and nodded.

"Very well. Esha will be the first one to represent Crescent Moon Sect."

She announced.

"I'll go last."

Karan said. He didn't mind going on any day but thought the strongest opponents will come on the seventh day.

"Save the best for last?" Li Na said in low voice. "Sect master, let's send Karan on the last day."

"What about Mami and Mina? They aren't here so we have to save the later days for them."

Xinyue was in slight disagreement. If Mami and Mina can't appear at the time of their fight, the sect will be disqualified.

"Don't worry about them, sect master. They will reach here tomorrow evening."

Li Na replied.

"Then Karan will be on the last day. Mami and Mina will be on the fifth and sixth day. Any objections for now?"

Xinyue was hesitant at first but agreed with Karan. She still put Mami and Mina at later days just to be on the safe side and everyone agreed with her.

"Now for the remaining days..."

Li Na thought about who to put at which day out of the three.

"Well, just go with Jiwon on the second, Li Mei on the third, and Li Su on the Fourth. Is it fine?"

Xinyue declared.

Now everyone's day has been decided with no problems.

"I and Li Na will be going. You guys have a great sleep, ok? We don't have you dozing off during fights."

With this Xinyue stood up and started going out of the room. Everyone else seeing the meeting has ended went to their respective rooms.

*********

"Ahh.... oh god..."

Esha was having a time of her life getting pounded by Karan from behind. His massive cock stretched her pussy like there's no tomorrow.

"That's... too deep... Karan..."

Esha kept moaning while her drenched pussy tightened around his cock.

"You will be fighting tomorrow.... argh... I better be impressed with you."

Karan was grabbing her soft big ass with one hand while pulling her long silky hair with another as he enjoyed the tightness of her body.

"You will... ahhh... I'll make the fight as entertaining.... oh fuck... as possible for you..."

Esha said while moaning continuously. She already had orgasmed two times and the third time was close.

"Good girl."

*SPANK*

Karan spanked her ass hard and continue the ramming of her pussy.

"Oh Karan... when will be my... turn..."

*SMOOCH*

While Karan was fucking Esha from behind, Jiwon didn't remain still. She was kissing and caressing his muscular back with utmost reverence.

"Ah... *smooch*...so strong..."

Just the sensation of Karan's muscles was enough to make her mind intoxicated. Her huge marshmallows-like tits were smashed on Karan's robust back.

He could feel her nipples that have been hardened because of arousal poking on her back.

"In my presence, no beauty will remain unsatisfied, Jiwon."

"Ahh...I'm glad..."

With the assurance that her turn will come, she got more excited and worked hard on his back.

She grabbed her boobs and started massaging his back with them that greatly pleased Karan.

"Ahhh... Jiwon just like that... ohh... you're so tight Esha...."

Karan moaned as he enjoyed the two beauties from both sides.

The moans kept filling the room for a couple of hours more.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization(Marya, Lilith and others) pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

14