Emperor Arrived
950 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving Esha in the hands of Aeri, Karan's group went and found a place from them to seats.

Only a handful of the sects were getting preferential treatment, so Crescent Moon Sect's disciples had to seat with disciples of other sects. Still, there was no problem with space so everyone seated comfortably.

As time went by, more and more people started to come and seat with excited faces. Either they were related to the sects participating in the tournament or just here to watch a good show, seeing young talent battling.

Not even some minutes and the arena had been filled to the brim with the audience. Everyone was enthusiastic for the emperor to come and announce the start of the tournament.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Once most of the people settled down, a loud voice echoed throughout the arena which originated from the middle of the ground.

On a large stage, a feminine-looking man was standing wearing traditional attire. He was not using any instrument like mike so that his voice can reach everyone rather he was using a technique that allows his voice to reach every corner of the arena.

"I'm your lovely host, guess who?"

He lowered his voice but it was still comfortably audible to everyone. His presence has pulled everyone's attention to him.

"The one and only, Shi Shu!"

The man exclaimed and started clapping on his own. The crowd joined him and the arena filled with the sound of claps.

"Okay Okay! Thank you for your warm welcome but let's come to the reason why you all come here."

Shi Shu wandered around the stage while addressing the crowd.

"We are here for the beginning of the once-in-a-decade competition."

"ROYAL SECT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

The arena once again filled with the sound of claps and cheers albeit with more intensity.

"And to start that, let's welcome our..."

"STRONGEST!"

"RICHEST!"

"KINDEST"

"MOST BELOVED!"

"MOST HANDSOME!"

"EMPEROR OF ZHONG EMPIRE, THE CELESTIAL DRAGON, ZHONG ZHI!!!"

*DAM* *DAM* *DAM* *DAM DAMA DAM*

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Before the arena can be filled with claps, the drums took over. The energetic voices of drums vibrated the hearts of the audience.

Various crackers were used that to welcome the most important person of the Zhong Empire.

Even though everyone was excited to see the emperor, they don't know where to look. There was no movement in the open place where the emperor and his family will sit. But their worries were short-lived as...

*ROOOOAR*

"..."

Everyone stopped in their tracks. Drums stopped. Crackers stopped. Claps stopped. Cheers stopped.

A thunder-like roar came from the sky. Everyone looked at the cause of the noise.

And what they saw was something otherworldly. They didn't blink their eyes in fear of losing the opportunity to see this once-in-a-lifetime scene.

A majestic and beautiful dragon was approaching the arena. The color of the creature was pure white and two golden-colored horns were on its head. It had a long serpent-like body with four toes. The tail moved with full of grace.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THAT'S A DRAGON!"

Karan screamed as he looked at the supernatural creature.

"I heard rumors that Emperor Zhi is a dragon. Is the dragon..."

Li Mei said in disbelief.

"He has Tianlong Physique or in simple terms, Celestial Dragon Physique, that enables him to become a Tianlong, the strongest of the nine oriental dragons."

Xinyue stated. She wasn't even surprised like others seeing a huge dragon appearing out of nowhere.

"Dragons are so cool but damn who is she?"

Karan was excited seeing a dragon for the first time but his eyes wandered off to something more important.

On the head of the approaching dragon, a bodacious Chinese beauty sat without losing her balance.

Gifted with a beautiful mature face, black hair that tied in a bun, perfect dick-sucking lips, and pretty eyes, the woman already caught Karan's attention. She was wearing an unusual gold crown on her head, signifying that her position was very important.

Her body was covered in a yellow and mostly red gown, but it wasn't able to hide her perfect figure. The clothing area around her bosom and shoulders were covered with gold plates except for her bountiful cleavage that was free for Karan's eyes to feast upon.

"She is the wife of Emperor Zhong, Zhong Jiao. Poor her if not for our gorgeous sect master, she would be considered the most beautiful woman in Daguo."

Li Na stated with a sigh. She wasn't lying. Zhong Jiao was a gorgeous woman, but she couldn't hold a candle to Xinyue's beauty.

Karan nodded and kept staring at her.

While the dragon reached the area that was reserved for Emperor, the Empress's eyes locked with Karan's.

'What a handsome man.'

Empress gave a smile to Karan while thinking about him and moved to step down from the dragon.

'I have decided. I'll meet her for sure.'

Karan smirked to himself.

After the Empress came down and went at a comfortable distance from the dragon, the dragon changed form.

Once a heavenly and beautiful dragon changed into something unexpected.

In place of the dragon, a short man stood. On top of being short, he was very chubby. He was wearing clothes that were suited for a rich emperor and a crown, more majestic than the empress. He was shorter than the empress by a large margin, who was wearing high heels.

His face was normal chubby with the most unique characteristic being his mustache. The mustache originated on the corner of the mouth and reached his tummy.

"I don't know about the other praises but he is certainly most handsome."

"Hehehe"

Jiwon and Li Mei hold their laughter after hearing Karan.

Karan was expecting something else but alas. Well, he isn't interested in the husband, just his wife so no worries.

"Welcome Emperor Zhong!"

The host, Shi Shu said in a respectable tone.

The emperor raised his hand and greeted the audience.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

As the clapping begins, the emperor and empress made themselves comfortable on a beautiful sofa.

Several maids appeared. Some poured them drinks, some brought food, some started using fans so that a nice breeze keep going towards them.

The emperor took a bowl of hot soup and dug in.

"Let's the... *umm*... tournament...*umm*... start..."

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization(Marya, Lilith and others) pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

11