Abandoned
970 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long passionate night, Karan still managed to get a good sleep. He woke up from the slumber only to fight out that two naked bodies of beautiful girls are still snuggling into him.

"Good morning babes, time to wake up."

Karan pinched the cheeks of Esha and Jiwon to wake them up.

"Let... sleep..."

"Five... minutes..."

His attempt failed as both the girls still wanted to sleep more.

"Ahh... these girls. At least I'll take bath first."

With these Karan proceeded to get ready for the first day of the Royal Sect Championship.

Esha and Jiwon also woke up after around ten minutes and joined Karan in the bathe. Since they were already short on time, they didn't do anything else than clean their bodies.

They went to Xinyue's room after getting dressed as everyone was told to gather there in the morning.

"Hello!"

They greeted people who were present in the sect master's room. Karan's group was the last to come but was still on time.

"Everyone is ready. Shall we leave, sect master?"

Seeing that everyone has arrived, Li Na asked Xinyue.

Xinyue took a deep breath.

"Let's go."

With this, she stood up and exited the room followed by Li Na and other disciples.

Using a similar carriage that they used in the city, they went deeper inside the inner city.

Everyone in the sect was dressed to kill. Li Na, Jiwon, and Esha were looking super sexy whereas Xinyue looked great without even trying. Even Li Mei had dressed well considering it was a big day for everyone.

"You looking cute today, Li Mei."

Karan complimented her with a genuine smile on his face.

"Thank you, Karan."

Li Mei replied with a blush. She was feeling shy as she avoided looking him directly in the eyes.

Like this, the disciples chatted for the time of travel.

Similar to how they entered the inner city from the outer city, the carriage entered another enclosed part of the city.

Li Na explained that the part of the city they entered was commonly known as the Imperial City, where nobles, high-ranking military officials, and immensely wealthy people of Zhongshu lived.

Karan noticed that even the smallest houses were like a mansion which usually had gardens, ponds and was surrounded by small walls.

"You sure have a lot of knowledge about Zongshu, Li Na. Have you live here before?"

Karan asked.

"Yes. Before marrying Li Yifeng, I lived in Imperial city with my parents."

Li Na replied with a smile. The nostalgic childhood memories came to her when she talked about her parents.

"Will you be not visiting your parents, Lady Li?"

This time Esha asked. She was curious that even though Zhongshu is her home, she stayed in the hotel.

"Sadly they were against me marrying Yifeng so they abandoned me. Their heart didn't melt even after seeing their grandchild's face."

Li Na replied with a tear in her eyes. Her voice had become low.

"Mom"

Li Mei who was sitting close hugged her sobbing mother to calm her.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Esha felt sorry for her. She remembered that even her mother hated Karan, she wouldn't hate her for being with him.

Li Na nodded while removing her tear.

Karan silently watched the scene. He didn't care much about her past but it was still a little sad.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

While the mood in the carriage was down, something took everyone's attention.

Children were blowing crackers in the middle of the street to celebrate the first day of the Royal Sect Championship. Their smiling faces showed that this day or week is special for people in Zhongshu.

Because of the arrival of thousands of people from all over the Daguo, there's a large boom in the market and other businesses. Nearly everyone profits from this championship, thus it is treated as a festival.

"So there we are going."

Karan said as he looked at an extremely large building.

"Yes, isn't it magnificent?"

Li Na said as she tried to forget about her past.

It was the arena where Emperor Zhi will commence the championship and the first battle will take place.

The large arena was rectangular and was made entirely of stones. Various people were going inside the arena after being checked by the guards through multiple entries.

Karan's group got off from the carriage after they reached near the arena and went inside it.

The inside of the arena was circular different from the outside. A large ground in the middle of the sitting areas where fights will take place. The arena had a capacity of over ten thousand people.

"This is so cool!"

Karan exclaimed as he looked at a huge number of people sitting while chatting that filled the arena with a lot of noise. They have to fight well in front of so many people.

The most upper part of the arena was for VIPs from the looks of it as they were given rooms from where they can watch. Two open large rooms were also present, one for commentators and host while another gorgeous area for the emperor and the royal family to sit.

"Hello ma'am, are you from Crescent Moon Sect."

A gorgeous woman appeared and approached Xia Xinyue.

"Yes. And you?"

Xia Xinyue asked.

"I'm Aeri. I'm appointed as a supervisor for handling the disciples of the Crescent Moon Sect for these seven days. Since today Esha will be fighting, I wish to take her with me."

Aeri showed Xinyue a card that has an official stamp on it.

"I'm Xia Xinyue, sect master of Crescent Moon Sect. Nice to meet you, Aeri."

Xinyue properly greeted her. Aeri bowed in respect.

"Shall I go with her, sect master?"

Noticing that she has to fight, she asked for the sect master's permission.

Xinyue didn't reply for a moment, but her action later surprised Esha.

"Sect master..."

Xinyue hugged Esha smashing her face on her large bosom. They were of the same height but Xinyue pulled her face down.

"Do well, Esha. I'm counting on you."

Xinyue said with a heavy voice.

"Yes."

Esha nodded realizing that her sect master really wants her sect to win.

With this, their hug ended and Esha ran to her lover.

"Karan, I'm going."

Esha said with a smile.

"Best of luck, my Esha."

Karan pulled her by her waist and smashed his lips with hers and kissed her for some minutes as a form of good luck.

"Ok now go!"

Karan broke the kiss.

"Oh Aeri."

"Yes?"

But before Esha went away, Karan got near Aeri and caressed her cheek with one hand that made her blush.

"Take care of her, ok?"

He squeezed her big ass with another hand such that except Esha and Jiwon, who were used to his naughty advances, no one noticed.

"Ahh... sure."

Aeri slightly moaned as her pussy got wet from Karan's touch.

Karan then said goodbye to Esha and Aeri with a wink.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization(Marya, Lilith and others) pics on it) -

https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Want to read chapter before everyone else? Love my work and want to support me? Then please check out my p@treon (Enjoy up to 11 chapters in advance + other benefits) -

[email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

8