Bad Match-up
867 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bald man gave a respectful bow. His movements were smooth.

"I'm Tai. I hope our fight will be enjoyable."

He gently addressed Esha.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Esha didn't care much about his opponent and was just focused on winning.

Tai wasn't fazed by her words.

"Shall we start?"

Esha asked the referee who was wearing a white robe.

The referee nodded and moved out of the circle in which Tai and Esha were standing and announced.

"Ready!"

Tai and Esha moved their eyes to each other. Focusing their undivided attention on each other.

"Go!"

The referee gave the green light for the fight but none moved.

The air around Tai got chill as he maintained his stance. But most importantly, around his arms, there was a large concentration of chillness.

'He feels strong. I shouldn't take him lightly.'

*WHOOSH* *WHOOSH*

Esha thought. She threw a couple of fireballs to test his fighting style.

Tai didn't move till fireballs got in close range and then punched them with his chilling fists, extinguishing the fire in the process.

'He used his fists to deal with the fire. Doesn't seem much of a threat.'

Esha got a little carefree. Because of training with Su Ling and regular 'dual cultivation' sessions with Karan, she was now a Mid Rising Saint.

But her opponent was a Late Rising Saint. Despite that Esha was confident in winning because of her superior abilities.

"Try to stop this."

Esha moved her hands and boldly created a large bird that was entirely made of fire. The bird flew towards Tai to envelop in its raging fire.

Tai put his hands towards the firebird and a thin layer of chilly air formed between them. The bird collided with the layer and the result was the same as the two fireballs. The bird couldn't even put a dent on Tai who was smiling like his victory is fixed.

*********

"Esha is in trouble. What that bald man is doing?"

Li Mei cried seeing both of Esha's attacks being useless.

"He is freezing the air to counter Esha's fire. Monks are known for their defensive techniques. It's a bad match-up."

Xinyue commented. Even though Esha didn't look good in the current position, she still believed in her.

"She might los-"

"Shhh... calm down Li Mei, she will never lose."

Karan put his hand on anxious Li Mei's soft thighs to calm her down. Seeing both sect master and Karan believing her, all the thoughts that Esha will lose disappeared.

"Look."

Karan pointed at the duel with a smile.

*********

While Tai was enjoying his sweet little victory, Esha had sneaked behind him while he was focused on the firebird.

*BAM*

"Argh..."

She landed a strong kick on the side of Tai's face. He fell to the ground. Blood gushed out from his mouth while his skull got a crack.

'You look good on the ground.'

Not leaving any opening as Tai couldn't handle himself, Esha continuously attacked him with waves of fire.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... stop... stop..."

Tai wasn't in any state to use his freezing technique after being kicked in the face so he wasn't able to defend against the continuous onslaught of Esha's fire. He begged her to stop otherwise he will get cooked alive.

"He has been defeated. Miss, you can stop now."

Since Tai has accepted his defeat, the referee ended the match.

Esha stopped attacking him and went near the referee. Even with the ability that could counter Esha and better cultivation, Tai's overconfidence cost him his win.

"This round goes to the Crescent Moon Sect."

The referee announced.

The first day ended in a spectacular win for the sect.

Esha couldn't be happier. Similar to how she looked at her fellow disciples and sect master after appearing, she once again waved to them, but this time with a victorious smile on her face.

She saw Karan's lips moving such that he was saying "That's my girl". She blew a kiss to him with a wink.

With this, she exited the arena and went to where they were sitting.

*********

"KARAN!"

Esha ran towards Karan to hug him. Everyone's faces were filled with happiness. All had a welcoming smile for Esha.

"Esha!"

Before Esha can go near Karan, a crying Li Mei jumped and hugged Esha.

"I thought you were going to lose *sobs* you are so great, Esha."

There were tears of joy in Li Mei's eyes. Esha had become one of her idols as she finds her full of beauty, grace, and strength.

"Of course, I won."

Esha also hugged her. After some time, Li Mei let go of her with a smile.

"Karan!"

Since she was now free to hug Karan, she once again walked towards her but someone else took her in an embrace.

"Thank you, Esha! I'm proud of you."

The one who was hugging Esha was none other than Xinyue. Out of everyone, she was the happiest.

Esha couldn't say anything because her face was smashed in her bosom like before while Xinyue gently caressed her hair.

Once Xinyue freed her from her embrace she once again walked towards Karan but stopped midway.

"Please don't jump on me now. Ok?"

Her words made everyone laugh as everyone realized she was too eager to go near Karan.

Without any interference now, she reached near Karan and tightly hugged him.

"Did I fight well?"

She softly asked while grazing her face on her chest.

"Yes, you fought beautifully."

Karan said while playing with her ass.

"Thank you." Esha looked at his face and said.

"I will reward you properly later but this will do for now."

Karan grabbed her chin with her fingers and pulled her face into a hot steamy kiss.

"Mhmmm...."

Both of them fought each other with their tongues while deriving pleasure from that.

After several minutes of kissing, Karan broke the kiss. A string of saliva connecting their lips.

All the other duels of the Esha's set have been ended till then.

"Shall we keep watching, sect master?"

Li Na asked as there was no reason other than enjoying the fights for them to stay here.

"Let's leave. Everyone must be hungry, we should get some lunch."

Sect master declared and everyone left the arena to eat.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) - https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Read up to 11 advanced chapters on p@treon - [email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

 

11