A Young Master Appears
931 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the arena everyone had their lunch in a nearby restaurant. It was already past noon and people on the streets were getting less as they went to their homes for an afternoon nap.

Karan offered to explore the city since today was all free and all the disciples agreed to it but Li Na and Xinyue decided to go back to the inn so disciples can have fun without worrying about being diligent in front of their seniors.

"Karan! Come here for a moment."

But before the disciples can leave Xinyue called out.

"Yes?" He walked to her.

"Tomorrow I'll be attending an auction so I want you to come with me."

Xinyue said. They were standing far so no one was able to hear their conversation.

"Is it about the date that you promised earlier? But still, date at an auction house..."

Karan pretended to be in deep thought.

"You can assume that this is the date, I don't care."

Xinyue haughtily said while fluttering her hair. She had a slight blush on her face.

"Very well, I'll come. But make sure to put some effort and dress to impress. Well, you can not even try and will come out as the most gorgeous one, but it's the effort that counts."

Karan said with a smirk.

"Hmph. Be ready in the morning."

With that Xinyue left with Li Na while Karan led core disciples to have fun in the city.

*********

"You girls took a lot of time."

Karan was walking with the three girls while Li Su was carrying various bags. The girls had spent hours shopping for various things that interest them and made Li Su carry the bags.

"There are some pretty things here."

All the girls replied in tandem while giggling.

"I'm feeling hungry, let's eat something."

Karan followed by everyone went to a nearby open café to have their evening snack. Several people enjoyed the tasty food on various round tables while waiters took care of them. One table was free so they went and sat on it. They waited after ordering some local delicacies.

While they were chatting, a commotion arose. A young couple was sitting on a carriage while several men in similar clothing walked around it to protect them from any unexpected danger. The carriage stopped in front of the café and the couple approached it after getting if from the carriage.

The man looked like someone coming from a rich family. He had an average build and face.

The woman was a glamorous beauty. Her beautiful face had a cold look on it while her splendid body was covered in a beautiful and shining dress. She looked very impatient.

After seeing that Karan's table doesn't have any food served, the young man signaled to one of his subordinates to talk to them.

"Sorry to disturb you, but can you please leave. Our young master came here with his fiancée and want to spend a nice time here."

The subordinate politely asked Karan. Everyone in the restaurant looked at Karan's table and waited for his response.

"No. Your young master has to wait for us to finish."

Karan looked at him and casually declined.

His response resulted in pin-drop silence in the café. Except for the people at his table, everyone thought that he should have left to avoid any conflict but now things are sure to escalate.

"What you said? Don't you know who he-"

*THUD*

"Argh..."

Before the subordinate can threaten them with the name of the young master's family, Esha stood up and kicked him in the gut. The man fainted and fell near the table. Because of Esha's actions, everyone stood up from their seats.

"Didn't he said you have to wait."

Esha announced to the couple.

"You-"

"What is this Min? Your men can't even handle a bunch of cultivators?"

The woman who was standing there impatiently said to the young master with an irritating tone.

"Wait, baby! I'll deal with them right now."

The young master walked towards Karan.

"Miss, why don't you join us since your partner is being incompetent today?"

Karan said to the woman ignoring the young master. The woman was slightly taken aback and impressed by his daring.

"YOU BASTARD! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?"

Seeing that Karan is trying to get with his fiancée, the young master got mad and started screaming.

"Nope. I don't care about you but I would like to know about that miss over there."

Karan casually replied while eyeing the beauty standing away from him. She didn't mind and was enjoying the stare from such an attractive man.

"She is my fiancée for god's sake. I am from the Zhang family, if you don't apologize it will be worse for you. You understand?"

The young master, Zhang Min, had a frown on his forehead and his eyes were reddened because of anger.

"Oh, so you are one of those who trouble people while hiding behind his father's back. I had read about you in novels."

Karan replied.

"Huh? It's all over for you now. Yazhu. Where are you? Deal with them right now!"

"Yes, master."

Before anyone can notice, another young man appeared instantly after Zhang Min called. The man was tall with black hair which was standing up straight, wearing only black attire. He was also wearing glasses.

Except for Karan, everyone thought that the man had teleported here. But Karan knew that the man had an exceptional speed rather than some teleportation powers.

"Ah ain't these Crescent Moon Sect brats."

The man looked at the disciples and guessed.

"Is there any problem with that? And who are you?"

Esha asked when he mentioned the name of the sect.

"I'm Yazhu from Shandian Sect. We have taken the job to guard the Zhang family currently. A weak sect shouldn't go against them. But since you have done it, in the name of Zhang family, we will kill all five at you."

Yazhu said.

"You are mistaken Yazhu. They are not five and neither they will be dying today."

Suddenly a feminine voice said to Yazhu from behind.

Three beauties were standing, ready to fight at any time. One of the beauty was Su Ling, sect elder of Crescent Moon Sect. While the other two were Mami and Mina, the remaining core disciples.

======

Join my Discord server (Characters visualization pics on it) - https://discord.gg/dQtBdas

Read up to 11 advanced chapters on p@treon - [email protected]/Indian_Rake

=========

12