All Core Disciples Gathered (R-18)
2.1k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Ling, as gorgeous as ever, walked near Karan. Her eyes were on Yazhu in a very threatening way that he shouldn't do anything stupid.

Seeing those three beauties appear, Yazhu's confidence faltered and he whispered to Zhang Min.

"Young master, I can take any one of them but all of them at once..."

Zhang Min looked at him disgustingly after hearing his words.

"And they will lose in the tournament to show their face eventually, young master. There's no need to fight them right now."

Yazhu tried to put a bandage on his wounded pride.

"You shouldn't worry about us, just pray that you don't end up being my opponent otherwise your sect will lose."

Karan taunted Yazhu. His words manage to hurt Zhang Min too who have put so much trust in the Shagdin sect and Yazhu.

*BAM*

Zhang Min slammed his hand on the table.

"You are an overconfident one. Then be ready, you will be fighting Yazhu. I will make sure of that. And once you are defeated, all of you will act as waiters while I enjoy a meal with Tong Jie."

He declared while pointing towards her fiancée.

"Very well. I accept your challenge. And if I win I'll be courting Miss Jie for that evening."

Karan winked at the smirking Jie.

"N-"

"So you are not sure that Yazhu can defeat him, Min?"

Zhang Min wanted to reject his absurd demand but Jie cut him off.

"Young master, I'll defeat him for sure. Otherwise, I'll offer you my head."

Yazhu confidently assured him.

"Very... well. It's decided."

Hesitatingly, Zhang Min accepted the challenge and he left the restaurant with Jie and bodyguards.

"Karan!"

After the tension died down, Su Ling excitedly hugged Karan. Her developed sexy body smashing with his.

"Long time no see."

Karan put his arm around her waist and pulled her more in his embrace.

Mami and Mina were surprised to see this new core disciple boldly flirting with a sect elder. But noticing that how much sex appeal Karan exuded they didn't think that this was too out of ordinary.

"It's only been a few days. Well, I like you to meet some girls."

Su Ling ended her hug with Karan and signaled towards the two beauties who were just observing them.

"She is Mami and she is Mina. They are the core disciples."

Mina and Mami had a very stark resemblance. Their sensuous bodies and cute faces were very pleasing to Karan's eyes. They were wearing beautiful kimonos and thigh highs that showed their tempting cleavage and delicious thighs.

Even though they had a very similar appearance, Mami looked slightly older than Mina. The biggest difference in their appearance was Mima had short black hair while Mina had short brown hair.

"Hey girls! I'm Karan."

Karan walked to them and wrapped his around their waists and pulled them in a hug.

His actions startled the girls but feeling his strong and muscular arms around their bodies, a pleasant feeling emerged in their hearts. They also put their arms around his back to reciprocate the hug.

"Your order is here. Please enjoy."

While those three were enjoying the hug a waiter brought the dishes that they have ordered and placed them on the table.

"We will introduce each other properly later girls."

Karan freed them from his embrace much to their disappointment and sat on the chair to eat the food. Everyone else also sat on the chairs surrounding the table and started satisfying their hunger.

*********

After eating and catching up, everyone went back to the inn and were discussing in Xinyue's room about tomorrow's fight.

"Jiwon, your match is tomorrow. I'll be not here because of some work but I wish you all the best."

Xinyue who was sitting near while holding Jiwon's hand said with a gentle smile.

"Don't worry, sect master, I'll be sure to win."

Jiwon assured her.

With this, the small meeting ended. Mami and Mina stayed in Xinyue's room while Su Ling went to Karan's room.

*********

Esha was taking a bath. She was the last one while everyone went to bed after taking one.

"Why I love... *slurp* taking your cock... *slurp* in my mouth so much... *slurp*"

Karan was lying on the large bed with his naked body in its full glory while Jiwon ardently deepthroated on his huge fat cock.

After taking bath after Karan, she saw him resting on the bed so she just went straight to him in her bath towel and started giving him a blowjob.

"Ahhh.... just there... Karan... yeahhhh..."

While Jiwon was sucking Karan's cock, Su Ling was sitting on Karan's face with Karan's hands grabbing her asscheeks for balance as he enjoyed licking her pussy. She was massaging her breasts and drool was coming out from her mouth.

"Mhmm... it tastes... good..."

Karan's tongue was exploring her secret garden while providing her immense pleasure.

Su Ling had hots for Karan since she saw him naked in the sect entrance exam. After that incident, her nights were filled with imagining that scene and moaning his name before sleep.

And today, when she came out after bath she saw a debauched scene that included her cute female core disciple and man that she dreamed of countless times.

And she jumped at the perfect opportunity after Karan smirked at her and gestured her to come near him.

While the three of them were drowning each other in bliss, Esha got out from the bathe. The scene in front of her did surprise her a little but she expected that sooner or later, her sect elder will fall into Karan's charms.

With silent steps, she joined Jiwon in savoring her most favorite thing. Jiwon pulled back her face resulting in his cock being free. Both of them gave each other a mischievous smile and started licking the shaft from base to top in tandem.

"Ahhhh.... Karan... I'm cumming... Ahhhhhhh...."

Su Ling's pussy contracted as she got the biggest orgasm of her life because of Karan's tongue. Her body shivered as a wave of pleasure invaded it.

13