Sect Elder Conquered (R-18)
2.3k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After experiencing the jolt of pleasure, Su Ling's body slowly fell on Karan's body. Her face was in line with Karan's cock that was proudly standing on up, so when her body landed on Karan's, she ended up gobbling the whole length.

"Ghhh...."

Su Ling grabbed his cock and adjusted it and her face to make the situation more comfortable.

Karan was still grabbing on her buttocks and once again started licking her drenched pussy, tasting her love juices. Su Ling started pushing her mouth up and down, deepthroating his cock. They pleasured each other in a perfect 69 position.

Since Su Ling had taken all of his cock for herself, there was nothing for Jiwon and Esha to lick so they attacked his large balls. Each of them took one of the balls in their mouths and relished the heavenly taste of Karan's balls.

"Mhmmm..."

"Aghh... aghh..."

"Yummm...."

Several sounds filled the room as every person in the room had their mouth busy tasting something great.

They remained in the same position for several minutes. After that, Karan's cock pulsated. He pushed his hips upwards, his cock going as deep as it can get in Su Ling's throat before unloading his balls in her stomach.

Waves of white spunk filled her stomach to the brim. As Karan's hot cum flowed in her body and the amazing efforts of his tongue on her pussy, she got another orgasm, with much more intensity than the previous one.

"Aghhhhh...."

Her moans were suppressed by Karan's huge dick in her mouth which continued filling her with the white stuff.

Esha and Jiwon felt Karan's balls in their mouth jerking continuously. They kept moving their tongues around his balls till he finished cumming in their elder's throat.

Once Karan's cock stop shooting any more cum, Su Ling pulled it from her mouth that made a 'pop' sound. Esha and Jiwon quickly put their mouth and started licking the semi-erect cock that was covered in Su Ling's saliva and most importantly Karan's cum.

"Woosh... that was awesome."

"Just awesome? I never felt something like that."

Karan complimented Su Ling with her being way more excited. Su Ling calmly laid on his body and took some rest from experiencing all those pleasures.

After a moment passed, Karan stood up and lifted Su Ling. She was facing Karan with her body tightly connected to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck while Karan grabbed her thighs and rammed his cock in her pussy.

Esha and Jiwon were disappointed as Karan's cock got away from them so they swallowed his balls once again. Even though he had shot gallons of cum in Su Ling's body, his sack was once again filled.

"Mhmmm..."

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Ahh... Karan... Ahh... slow... ahh..."

Karan roughly fucked this pretty sect elder of his while she can only moan and hug him. Her boobs were rubbing on his hard chest as Karan was moving her body up and down by using her thighs.

The harsh plowing of sect elder went for half an hour. Till then she has orgasmed no matter how many times. Her mind was overflowed with pleasure so she wasn't able to think anything other than Karan and his hard cock.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Ahh... Su Ling... ahhh... I'm going to... ahhh... cum."

"Yes do it... ahhh... inside..."

With that Karan once again unloaded his cum inside Su Ling but this time in her pussy. He had slowed his thrusts for the time he was cumming.

"Ahhhhhhh...."

Not only Karan, but Su Ling had orgasmed too. Her body was shivering and pussy contracted so much to milk everything out from Karan's cock not letting a single drop go to waste.

But she doesn't have to worry, some amount of cum flowed out but it was instantly licked and swallowed by the two beauties below.

Karan then took Jiwon as to fully satisfy her as good luck for her tomorrow's match.

The night ended after he pounded the three beauties to his satisfaction. He and the girls went to sleep after he came at least three times in each of them.

*********

Karan was dressing for his date with Xinyue in the morning. He was wearing the dapper traditional clothing of the Daguo continent. Esha was helping him.

"Imagine a girl helping his boyfriend so he can go on date with a different girl."

Esha adjusted his attire while giggling.

"It's not going to be the first time."

Karan winked at her which she responded with a pout.

"So now I will be going since we have to go with Li Na earlier than your date."

Esha said as she looked at her boyfriend. Jiwon and Su Ling already left and there was not much time for her.

"Bye-bye, Esha."

Karan had finished wearing the attire. He was always very handsome but the clothes he was wearing highlighted it more.

"Good luck on your date."

Esha gave him a peck on the lip and left the room.

*********

After Li Na and the group long gone for Jiwon's match, Karan met Xinyue in front of the inn.

When he saw Xinyue coming out wearing different than usual clothes he felt like he fell in love. Her beauty was so intense that it could blind his eyes.

Xinyue had tied her beautiful long purple hair in a ponytail. Her face was looking very exquisite even without any make-up.

She was wearing a simple white dress that ended in a skirt near her milky white thighs. Her toned legs were very pleasing to the eyes. Similar to her dress, she was wearing elegant white sandals.

That dress elaborated on her perfect hourglass figure. Her thin waist and large bosom were convincing Karan to just grab her, rip her dress and fuck her right in front of everyone.

"You are looking absolutely stunning sec- Xinyue."

Karan walked to her and said.

"Thank you."

Xinyue said with a smile. At least for the date, she will accept him to refer her with the name. She didn't said but she thought that Karan was looking especially great today.

"Shall we begin our date?"

15