Mother-Daughter (2/2) (R-18)
3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan felt Li Na's tongue exploring his mouth while felt Li Mei's tongue coiling around his shaft.

"Ah... Karan..."

Karan massaged Li Na's boobs as she moaned in his mouth while making out with him.

"Argh... slow... ymm..."

Li Mei's face bobbed up and down with the help of Karan's hand as she choked on his cock.

After a long time of his cock getting simulated by Li Mei, he shot his load inside her cute mouth.

"Ahh... Mei..." Karan moaned.

Mei drank a large amount of cum but before she can drink the cum present in her mouth, Karan stopped her.

"Don't be selfish, Mei."

Karan pulled Li Mei by her chin and grabbed Li Na by her hair and forced their faces close to each other so their lips can meet.

"Mhmm..."

A make-out session ensued between mother and daughter as the daughter shared Karan's cum with her mother through the mouth so both of them can enjoy it. Karan greatly enjoyed the steamy scene in front of him.

Karan got behind Li Na who was on the bed still kissing her daughter, who was on the floor. He spread her large asscheeks and positioned his rod at the entrance of her vagina.

*PAH*

"Ahmhh... Karan..."

With one swift thrust, Karan pushed all of his length inside Li Na. Her moans got muffled inside her daughter's mouth.

"Mei, after your mother, it will be your turn!" Karan announced as Li Mei's eyes widened thinking how his fat cock will go inside her.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Karan started pounding the mother and she continued to moan inside her daughter's mouth. Her ass jiggled in seductive motions with every thrust.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

Karan tightened his grip over her ass and increased his pace. Her pussy tightened around the cock giving him more pleasure.

"Ahh... Li Na..."

After a large amount of time, Karan's balls pulsated and he came deep inside her. His cum painted every wall inside her white. Li Na's body was twitching as she got an intense orgasm in tandem with Karan.

'I don't regret in the slightest for cheating on my husband!' Li Na screamed in her mind. A few doubts inside her mind had been washed away with Karan cumming inside her.

Once he finished cumming, Karan pulled his cock from her wet pussy.

"Clean it!" He commanded.

Li Na stopped kissing her daughter and immediately turned towards his dick and started licking the mixture of juices from his cock.

"Mhmm... so tasty...." She moaned.

"Lay on the bed, I'll be there in a minute," Karan ordered Li Mei.

She stood up and jumped to bed. She laid in the middle with her back facing the bed. She spread her legs as to welcome Karan's cock once he comes.

Li Na licked his cock for some time before Karan moved to Li Mei.

He grabbed her thighs and put his massive cock at the entrance of her clean pink pussy.

"Karan, please slow." Li Mei pleaded.

"Don't worry, Mei." Li Na held her hand and consoled her.

Karan slowly pushed his cock inside her pussy. The tightness was excepted from a young girl like Li Mei.

"Ah... Ahh... Ahhh..." Li Mei moaned as her pussy got penetrated.

Karan's cock went all the way inside her tight pussy. Some blood gushed out as her hymen got broken.

"Are you fine, Mei?" Karan asked.

"Yeah... yeah..." Li Mei replied while tightly holding her mother's hand.

"I'll be continuing then," Karan said.

Without waiting for her response, Karan started ramming her tight little pussy with his big fat cock.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh.... Karan.... Ahhhh...."

Li Mei was moaning loud enough to wake up an entire city. Her eyes had been rolled upwards while her body was moving in tandem with his harsh thrusts.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

With every second thrust, she was getting orgasm as his cock was messing with her G-spot. Never in life, she had experienced so much pleasure. She can lose her mind if it continues like that.

"I'm.... argh... cumming..." After ramming her pussy for some time, Karan had a large moan.

He shot his load inside her, more than what he shot inside her mother.

Their bodies jerked together as Karan emptied his balls inside her and she felt hot cum gushing inside her body.

She wasn't even able to speak as her mind was taken over by the pleasure given by Karan.

"Amazing..." Once Karan finished cumming, she came back to her senses.

There was a different glow on her face as today was the day she became a woman.

"You mother and daughter are surely amazing. I should fuck more mother-daughter pairs."

Karan pulled his cock out of her pussy and laid on the bed with his hands behind his head.

Li Na and Li Mei giggled hearing his words. Both of them went towards his cock and started licking it. Karan closed his eyes and enjoyed the double-blowjob from the mother and daughter.

They decided to spend the night in the mansion instead of going back to the inn.

*********

"Good morning, Karan!"

Karan's eyes opened as the sunshine fell on his face. He was feeling a warm and slippery sensation on his cock.

He looked at the owner of the voice. Li Mei was sitting beside him while wearing just a gown with a tray filled with breakfast in her hands.

He then looked below. Li Na was sucking on his cock passionately with her eyes focused on his face.

"Good morning, Li Na. Morning, Mei." Karan said to both of them.

While the daughter decided to prepare breakfast for him, the mother had decided to wake him up with a morning blowjob.

Karan pushed his body back to lay comfortably.

"Here!" Li Mei started feeding Karan breakfast while he enjoyed the blowjob.

And a thought came to his mind.

"How about skipping Li Su's match?" Karan asked with a smirk.

Both the women replied with a smile. Their brother's or son's fight was far less important than spending some more time with Karan.

14