Plowing Of Mami (R-18)
2.2k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How much older you are than Mina?"

Karan started some random topics to have fun on the date.

"Just more than nine months, I guess."

Mami replied. She was expecting some comment regarding.

"Your father couldn't wait for some time to do the deed again?"

Karan laughed with Mami.

"I don't think if I should find it funny or not?"

Mami replied. She was covering her laugh with her hand.

"You laughed so it's funny."

"True."

Both of them continued to talk about various things. After finishing the coffee they walked towards the inn.

Mami was clinging to Karan's arm while walking.

"Do you have that kind of relationship with Elder Su?"

Mami asked curiously. She remembered that Su Ling and Karan were hugging each other quite intimately.

"That kind?"

"Karan~"

Mami said his name in a complaining tone.

"Haha... maybe."

"Ok, don't tell me."

Mami pouted.

Karan stopped walking and grabbed her chin with his fingers.

"How about stop worrying about others' relationship with me and think about yours."

Karan said with a deep voice as he looked into her eyes.

"And what about it?"

Mami didn't get intimated by his actions and hugged his arm tightly, sandwiching it between her soft boobs.

*SMOOCH*

Impressed by her demeanor, Karan gave a peck on her lips.

Mami found her lips touching with his very pleasant. She licked her lips just in case if Karan's lips taste remained on hers.

Wanting more, she lifted her body using her toes and smashed her lips with Karan's. Not wasting any more time, she became highly aggressive as she pushed her tongue inside Karan's mouth and explored it.

But Karan couldn't accept her taking the lead. Her tongue fought with hers for dominance. They swirled around each other. After a moment, Karan's tongue was inside her mouth, enjoying the taste of her saliva.

While they were making out with each other in the middle of the street, people were staring at them in embarrassment. Some of them were even impressed by their boldness.

"Let's go!"

Unfortunately for Mami, Karan broke the kiss. A string of saliva was connecting their lips.

Mami nodded. They quickly walked inside the room while keep being glued to each other.

They opened the door of Karan's room and entered it.

There was no one inside as it was dinner and most of them would have been gone for dinner. It definitely gave them some privacy. Karan can skip dinner as he will get energy through sex and that too was the case for his partner.

*RIP*

"Wha-"

Shockingly, Karan ripped the beautiful white dress of Mami and threw it away. She was left only in a pair of white panties and a white bra.

Before she can say anything, Karan wrapped his arm around her waist and initiated a heated kiss. He took her to the bed while removing her bra.

"Mhmmm...."

After minutes of making out and getting on the bed, Karan pulled his rock-hard cock from his pants.

"Suck it!"

Karan commanded which Mami dutifully obliged.

She put the head of the cock in her mouth and looked at Karan with loving eyes. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she tasted the pre-cum that was dripping out.

"Mhmm... tasty..."

"Keep going, it's your today's dinner!"

Karan put his hand on her head and pushed it towards his cock. Her eyes got widened as his cock went inside her mouth and hit her throat.

Mami gave her a wet and sloppy blowjob covering his length in saliva. She felt extreme bliss from looking at Karan's grinning face while sucking his huge cock. Her pussy was getting wet from just his expression.

After some time of enjoying his cock inside her mouth, she instinctively felt that her mouth was going to be flooded soon.

Karan's face was filled with pleasure as he was about to burst inside her mouth.

And not desiring to hold back, he came.

He came buckets of cum inside her mouth that flowed down her throat to her stomach filling it to the brim.

Mami's eyes were rolled backward as she felt hot cum inside her mouth. She was smiling but it couldn't be seen because her mouth was stuffed with his cock.

Once the cum stop coming out from his cock, Mami pulled her head back. She was amazed that the cock was still hard as before. The smell it was emitting was intoxicating.

"That was a lot!"

Mami licked her lips as she massaged Karan's cock with her fingers.

"One down, two remaining!"

Karan announced with a sadistic grin and attacked Mami.

*********

Mina had dressed quite sexily for tonight's occasion. Today she was invited by Karan to his room so she was standing in front of his room just before the intended time.

She was wearing a red tight dress and similar colored heels similar to her sister albeit in a different color. Both the sisters had the comparable taste in fashion.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

She knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by Karan.

"Hey~ WOW"

Mina was amazed when she looked at Karan's body. He wasn't wearing anything and proudly showing off his well-built body and the lance between his legs. His body was covered in sweat that Mina found very sexy.

"Come in beautiful!"

Karan grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

"Aah~"

Inside the room, Karan grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body close to his. Her boobs that were covered by her dress and bra were smashed with his bare sweaty and muscular chest.

And just before anything can happen her eyes wandered off to the bed. The sight was shocking.

Her older sister, Mami, was laying on the bed with her face on the bed and ass up in the air. Her face had a large grin and a large amount of white gooey substance was coming out from her pussy and asshole.

"Your older sister was a lot of fun, are you too?"

Karan asked while kissing her neck.

"Ah~ try me!"

16