Phase 1 Ended
1.1k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karan was standing in front of Yazhu of the Shandian Sect in the duel ring. Zhang Min, the young master of the Zhang family had asked his father to have Yazhu fight Karan so the pair of opponents were changed by him.

Karan looked in the audience and saw Zhang Min was sitting in the audience with his fiancée, Tong Jie. He looked very excited as he wanted Yazhu to defeat Karan and take revenge for offending him in front of her fiancée.

"Let's done with this already so I can have the date with the young lady there!"

Karan gestured at the Tong Jie.

"Only thing you will have is defeat."

Yazhu announced and lowered his body slightly to prepare for the duel.

Everyone in the audience held their breath to see which sect will emerge victoriously. Almost all the people bet on Shandian Sect as they were one of the strongest in Daguo and Yazhu had a name for himself as a person who kills his opponents before giving them any time to react.

The Empress was eager to see Karan in a full fight. Except for members of the Crescent Moon Sect, she was the only one who believed that Karan will easily win as she knew his identity.

"Should I tell Zhi about him being Gluttony?"

Empress Jiao pondered. She felt like she was betraying her husband, Zhi, but revealing the identity of Karan to him will result in Karan dying.

"Nevermind... Zhi doesn't have balls to kill him."

Jiao decided against telling her husband. Zhi killing Karan will threaten the status quo and it will eventually come back to bite his ass. Removing any doubts from her mind she gets back to enjoying the match. The referee had announced the start of the duel.

"Goodbye!"

At the duel ring, Yazhu announced and ran towards in a great speed. He was so fast that except some people in the audience like Xinyue, Emperor Zhi, Empress Jiao and a rare few none were able to follow him with their eyes.

'Even Esha would have struggled against him.' Karan pondered.

He was glad that he was fighting him otherwise their sect might have lost. Because both Mara Physique and True Vampire Physique enhancing his senses, he can easily see him.

Similar to Yazhu, Karan ran towards him at more speed than his. Yazhu was shocked seeing Karan with that much speed.

'I will kill him as fast as possible' Yazhu thought and kept advancing towards him.

And there came a moment where Karan got close to Yazhu. He willed his claws to get sharpened and attacked him. Yazhu didn't let go of this opportunity either and attacked too.

*SWOOSH*

Everything that started from Yazhu moving to attack and them ending up in each others' starting position, facing each others' back happened in just a second.

A lot of people even stood up in excitement as to know who won this or even the fight is concluded or not. Neither Karan nor Yazhu was moving.

"Karan!" Xinyue smilingly said in a proud voice.

*THUD*

In the duel ring, Yazhu fell on the ground. A lot of blood came out from his body.

People's eyes wandered towards Karan. He lifted his arm with a heart in his hand. He mercilessly squeezed it causing it to burst that covered his hand in blood. A menacing and victorious smile was covering his face as looked at the audience where members of the Crescent Moon Sect were sitting who had big smiles on their faces.

"And... the winner is Karan from the Crescent Moon Sect!"

Shi Shu announced followed by the audience cheering and clapping for the win. Even Empress Jiao stood up and clapped.

"Wasn't he amazing?" Jiao asked her husband.

"Ahem... yeah" Zhi hesitantly accepted.

"Out of everyone he did best. I think you should reward him. What do you think?" Jiao sat back near the Emperor.

"Well... yeah I was thinking the same thing, how similar thoughts we have..." Zhi agreed even though he was feeling jealous of Karan as her wife was constantly praising him.

Phase one of the Royal Sect Tournament had been completed and ten sects of Daguo emerge victoriously and Crescent Moon Sect was among them after so many years. This was a moment of celebration for the members of the sect, especially Xinyue who never let go of hope and continued to take care of her mother's sect.

In the audience area, Xinyue was hugging Karan smashing his face in her bountiful breasts.

"You did well, Karan."

"Thank you, Xinyue."

Xinyue didn't mind him referring to her with name in front of others much to their surprise but none thought about that much.

"Karan! Let's go back we have a party to attend."

Once Karan got out from Xinyue's embrace, Esha excitedly hugged his arm.

"You guys go, I have someone to talk to," Karan said as he remembered his bet with the young master of the Zhang family. He will not let go of the date with a beauty under any circumstances.

"No, I don't want to let you go." Esha increased his grip around his arm and said with a pout.

"Ok, ok, you can come." Karan's words brought a smile to her face.

With this, Karan and Esha went to meet Zhang Min while others went to Li Na's father's mansion.

"Hey, I hope your memory is better than your intellect to not forget about the bet," Karan called out to Zhang Min who was trying to leave.

"What bet? What proof you have?" Not wanting to let his fiancée spend time with him, he refused to remember the bet.

"What a worthless man you are! Do you fear that your fiancée will leave for Karan, chances are high though," Esha taunted him with a giggle.

"It's okay, Min. Nothing will happen between us, don't worry." Tong Jie, his fiancée, walked up to and consoled him.

"It's settled then. Make sure to dress sexily, you and Esha will be my date for today's party." Karan declared and left with Esha without waiting for any response.

14