Kiss and Empress…
1.4k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The party given by Emperor Zhi was being very cheerful and romantic. Party's location was in the Emperor's palace courtyard that had more than enough space to accommodate a large number of people.

In addition to the members of the ten sects that came out on top, various nobles, generals, merchants, and highly influential people in Zhongshu were invited. Even if they didn't want to come, they couldn't decline Emperor Zhi's invitation otherwise they will end up getting destroyed by him.

Guests were enjoying the melodious music by a musical ensemble while eating delicious food prepared by the best chefs of the city. The party was a good opportunity to socialize, strike deals or make alliances with others.

Karan was surrounded and flirted by young daughters and even wives of various noble families. His fight managed to get him lots of female fans in Zhongshu city as a lot of the women in the audience had gotten an orgasm when he had squeezed Yazhu's heart.

Besides for noblewomen, there were Esha and Tong Jie closely standing with him. Esha wore a majestic white dress while Jie wore a tight red dress.

"Jie, did you dumped Zhang Min? Your marriage with him is very important for our family but if it's for Karan then..."

"Yeah, I can fully understand dumping my son for a man like Karan!"

A mature version of Jie, her mother, asked her as she sensually touched Karan's shirt and Zhang Min's mother bit her lower lip while looking at him.

"N-no, moth-"

"Don't worry Lady Tong and Lady Zhang, she's just acquainting me for today."

Before Jie can speak, Karan explained to her. Jie was a beautiful woman in her eyes but not good enough for him to keep her around. He was playing with her because he enjoyed the jealous and frustrated looks of Zhang Min who was eyeing them from afar.

"Ahh I see!" Lady Tong and Lady Zhang replied.

"Now if you excuse me."

Karan who had his arms around Esha and Jie's waist led them away from the crowd of hungry women to sit at an isolated place.

"Jie, I think we should leave..."

The group got interrupted by Zhang Min. He was feeling restless seeing her fiancée in the arms of some other man.

"What a bug!" Esha taunted making him frown.

"Oh the loser Zhang is here," Karan said. "Very well Jie, you can go back to your pathetic fiancée."

Esha was shocked hearing his words as she was sure that Karan would be going to fuck Jie in front of Min.

And Karan had planned just that but seeing Empress Jiao's attention-begging look from afar, he decided against it. She was wearing a beautiful pink dress that had cuts all over her body showing her pretty shoulders, soft cleavage, and milky white thighs.

"Haha... thank you... I thought you were devil but you are not that bad."

Zhang Min screamed with happiness as Karan let go of Jie. She hesitantly walked towards Min, her opinion of him had already been gone down to absolute low.

"Before that..."

Karan grabbed Jie's arm and pulled her to him. He smashed his lips to hers and gave her a long sloppy kiss in the middle of the party. Her eyes widened from shock as his tongue invaded her mouth and explored the insides. It turned out to be the most exciting and pleasurable moment of her life.

"What the fuck?" Min screamed.

"Oh my!" Lady Zhang and Lady Tong blushed.

"That's like my Karan!" Esha smiled.

"This guy!" Empress Jiao was amazed.

Once he was finished exchanging saliva with Jie, Karan let her go. Min quickly grabbed Jie's hand and ran away before Karan can do something more indecent with her.

"Min, I am calling off our wedding."

After they went a good distance away, Jie firmly said to Min that was damage to his heart.

"Baby, do you mind if you go back to others?"

Karan gently kissed Esha's cheeks. He was thinking of some way to get close to Empress Jiao.

"Ah why?" Esha asked. "Empress?"

Karan smiled in response. Esha understood and went to where Xinyue and others were after giving him a peck on the lips.

Seeing Karan alone, Empress Jiao hit Emperor Zhi with her elbow as to signal something. He stopped talking and went on the stage.

"Ahem..."

Everyone's attention went towards him.

"My dear citizens of Zhong Empire. Today, the disciple of the Crescent Moon Sect, Karan, fought most courageously out of all. So to reward him, I, Zhong Zhi, Emperor of Zhong Empire, decided to fulfill his any one wish!"

Claps and cheers followed by the announcement. Everyone looked towards Karan who was standing alone to know what he will ask.

Karan was surprised at where this came from. He looked at Empress Jiao who was smiling and realized that she was behind all of this.

Karan walked to the area in front of the stage to receive his reward. Seeing Emperor's standing being higher than him, pissed him but he ignored it for now.

"So Karan, tell me what you want." Emperor Zhi said.

"Empress..." Karan replied.

"..."

"WHAT DID YOU ASKED?"

The aura around the emperor changed. He went from being a benevolent king to a tyrant warlord. The whole area of the party got pressed by a dreadful pressure that resulted in a lot of people fainting and some people getting on their knees.

Karan was unfazed by the pressure emitted by the dangerous emperor. Xinyue, Esha, Empress, and others were worried as to what he asked for. He had put even their lives in danger.

"Empress... is a superbly gorgeous woman and a gem of the Zhong Empire. I humbly asked for an opportunity to dance with her."

Ignoring Emperor's tantrum, Karan continued.

"YOU-"

Hearing his words, Emperor calmed down a little that he was not asking for his wife but still was angry because of his request. The emperor was very possessive of his wealth, influence, and wife. Never in his life, he thought about sharing them in the slightest.

12