Another Dragon
2.7k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Stop it, Emperor Zhi."

Empress Jiao got on the stage and tried to calm down the rage of her husband.

"You don't understand, Jiao. Did you hear what he asked for? This kid doesn't fear me."

Emperor addressed to Empress.

"Oh my husband, he's just charmed by me like everyone else. Or you are trying to say that your fear is more prominent than my beauty, hmph..."

Empress Jiao proudly reasoned. Hearing her words, Emperor Zhi calmed down.

"Of course you are the most beautiful woman in this entire world, if you don't mind dancing with who am I to say anything."

In fear that his wife might get angry, the Emperor accepted Karan's demand much to the astonishment of everyone at the party.

"May I?"

Karan started to get more jealous stares as he went to the stage and raised his hand so Jiao can put her hand on it and walk down the stage. Jiao happily compiled to Karan and went with him to dance at the dance floor where a lot of couples were dancing.

"I'll be spending the night with you!"

Karan said as he and Empress Jiao started dancing. The music and dance were non-sexual but Emperor's eyes were still fixated on them. Empress followed Karan's lead while dancing and moving her body with him.

"Want to know about "Tree of Dragons", Karan?"

"I want to know more about your sinful body, Jiao?"

Karan naturally moved his hand over her shapely ass and tightly squeezed it.

"Ah~ Karan, if Zhi sees..."

"He saw, look at him."

Empress Jiao looked in the direction of her husband who had a stupid grin on his face after seeing his wife's ass got squeezed by a man other than him.

"Is he enjoying?" Both of them said in tandem. "Only one way to know."

Leaving that platonic dance behind, they removed the distance between their bodies and started dancing boldly.

Karan moved his hands all over Empress Jiao's body, feeling her soft skin. Jiao was feeling hot by his actions, making her pussy dripping wet.

The song also changed to more sensual so they didn't felt awkward while dancing sexily.

"Look at him now, Jiao."

Karan laughingly said and Jiao turned her head once again. She giggled seeing his husband in an embarrassing state. He was standing funnily to hide his bulge in her pants. Surprisingly, his eyes didn't contain anger but lust.

"He might be getting aroused. He is a cuck."

"It's so funny!"

"It's win-win-win for all of us."

"Yeah!"

Empress Jiao turned her back towards Karan, facing in the direction of his husband, and started dry humping him. She looked at his husband in a mocking tone which got him off more.

Karan's dick was also hard as he 'fucked' Empress Jiao with their clothes on.

Others in the party were shocked to see Empress doing such an indecent act with Karan but they decided to ignore it. They can't do anything after all except gossiping.

After dancing and enjoying to the fullest, Karan with Empress Jiao went to where the Emperor was standing. He doesn't have that dragon-like aura around him and looked much like a soft cat.

"Did you enjoyed our show, hubby?"

Empress whispered in his ear.

"Well..."

"It's ok dear, let go of your ego and think."

"Yeah... it was arousing."

"Good boy"

Empress patted his head.

"I'll be taking her and going to fuck her on your bed, do you have any problem?"

Karan put her arm around Empress Jiao's waist and said in a domineering tone.

"You-"

"Hubby!"

"Ahem... I'm grateful for that."

Emperor's ego still coming between his and his desires but because of Jiao he couldn't just get angry at Karan.

Nodding his head, Karan led Jiao to the palace.

"We will keep the door closed but you can still come and hear getting your wife pounded by me."

Karan moved his head and said to Emperor who couldn't answer anything.

*********

"Ahh~ Yes! Karan, fuck me raw!"

"You are so tight bitch!"

"Your cock is so HUGE! My limp-dick husband can only dream! Ahahaha~"

"Haha no one can compare to me!"

"Pound a daughter into me, Karan! Ah~ Zhi is infertile! Ah~"

"Argh! That will have to wait!"

"Ahhh~ Karan! Harder!"

Emperor Zhi was sitting outside his room's door as he heard loud moans of his wife who was getting fucked by Karan on his bed.

'What is this feeling inside my heart?'

Zhi's heart was filled with mixed feelings of anger and arousal. Even her humiliating words stimulated lust inside him. He imagined his wife's blissful face and orgasming body as she was pounded by god among men.

As Karan plowed his wife more and more, doubts inside his heart went away. He began accepting his nature as a man who loves when his wife gets fucked by someone else.

'I'll keep Karan in the palace from now on!'

A thought emerged before the door of his room opened.

Karan walked out of the room with a loincloth while Empress Jiao who was closely following him was wearing a nightgown. Her face was covered with happiness that he never saw before and couldn't hope to without Karan's help.

"Zhi, we will be visiting the World Tree."

Karan said without any respect.

"And you are not allowed inside your room from now on, go lie down somewhere else, understood?" Jiao said.

"I understood."

The Emperor instantly replied with no resistance.

"Good boy!"

Empress replied and went to the World Tree with Karan.

*********

"You ready for something interesting?"

Jiao asked when they reached the World Tree.

"I'm never ready for something not interesting."

Karan replied.

Jiao nodded and walked some steps away from Karan. And then a wave of qi appeared around her and she transformed into another being. Similar to her husband, she transformed into a dragon.

Jiao took the form of a yellow dragon. Similar to the emperor's dragon form, it has a snake-like body with four limbs, horns, and a long tail but it was of smaller size.

"Whoa!" Karan said in amazement. "Did I just fucked a dragon lady? That makes it hotter!"

19