CH13 — Possessive Deacon
2.8k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Guards, arrest all of them!” Dai Meifen screamed at the guards streaming into the hallway from around a corner decorated with a stone pillar. “Don’t let a single one escape!” 

Does the Yin and Yang Sect employ divisions of military police or what? Ku Lo, in the hands of Meifen, couldn’t comprehend this sight. 

However, what struck him the most was the way the harassers acted when detained. They aren’t offering any resistance? When one of these guards, no enforcers and thugs tackled them to the floor and drew a weapon, they didn’t move a muscle. 

They let themselves be handled like sandbags.  

“Stay on the ground and no one gets hurt!” the guards were shouting more orders than the surrounding air could carry. “I’m innocent. I came here to see the commotion,” a young girl cried, and she wasn’t the only person crying. “Bo, get him!” Feng Huling ordered Bo, like he was some blood-hound, after a person legging it from the guards. 

What is done, is done, Ku Lo sighed. He wouldn’t be trying to stop this. It wasn’t his problem anymore, and he had gained what he had wanted. At the very least, those perverts won’t be coming here tomorrow.

Next, his focus shifted to an enforcer who had a banner attached to a pole on his back which swayed as he ran towards Ku lo.

“Guard Captain Leng reporting!” the man with the banner exclaimed while saluting Dai Meifen. “Deacon Dai, what happened?”

Dai Meifen didn’t return any formalities before she spoke, “Someone amongst this mess of low-lives hit a junior disciple. Find out who did it and punish them.”

“Understood!” Guard Captain Leng turned around and shouted to his men. “Take them away!” As he spoke, he took custody of the person who Bo had hunted down and carried back with a hand squashing the suspect’s neck.  

“Have fun with him,” Bo said to Guard Captain Leng. 

“He ran? So we have our prime suspect!” 

While this exchange happened, the enforcers got up from the wood floor. Every single enforcer held a suspect in the air, as Bo had moments ago. 

Even the little girl? Ku Lo, seeing the young girl who had entangled herself in this mayhem being hauled alongside the perverts caused him to feel a slight pinch of remorse. Should I vouch for her? No, I can not. Like it or not, he was integrating into the system’s bad parts just as much as ‘the good parts’ of it. 

“Feng Huling, Rin Tin Tin,” Dai Meifen said. “Thanks for the assistance. I’ll take Ku Lo to the infirmary.”

“I'll come with you,” Rin Tin Tin snapped far before Dai Meifen could move a muscle. 

Jolted by her rival, Feng Huling opened her mouth, “Me too!”

Ku Lo sensed Dai Meifen's fingers clutching him harder. “Then you better keep up, I'm not wasting time.” The last word leaving her mouth, she launched herself into motion. 

Fast! Dai Meifen had to have floored it as Ku Lo's body began curling around her, though with a quick change in hand positions she achieved to make his situation much better. 

At least good enough for him to look behind. Yeah, she wanted to lose them, he concluded. What a competitive woman. 

What happened to all the looseness she had expressed yesterday? If anything, Dai Meifen had acted the most childish of the three, going as far as abusing her power as a teacher to shut the others from speaking to him.  

Personal power. Ku Lo nodded to that judgment and without further care returned to normal position. Rin Tin Tin and Feng Huling, no matter how powerful they were for their age, would never catch them already running past the school’s main and only gate. 

Why does the school look like a prison? Having met the police force of his sect, his radar now discerned the towering walls made from bricks and the gate from steel. Or is it a stronghold in times of crisis? From the outside, the walls looked like they could work both ways. 

Whatever the reason, this felt weird to him. Why haven't I noticed these details? 

Have I missed something else? While thinking, Ku Lo acted hurt by randomly swinging his head from side to side. 

Whoever planned my sect's layout was a mastermind in the siege arts. Just like the school, the main street appeared normal till you looked at it with a certain eye. These streets are created to form defensive chokeholds.

As an example of this were the side streets, which at first appeared a little tight but nothing major. However, they were made so that the enemy would be funnelled onto this street one by one due to the small entrance not wide enough for a chariot to pass. The same was with the main street which had a small incline and with the same trick of tightening the space between buildings the further one pushed towards the inner sect. 

While being princess carried, Ku Lo became engrossed in these minute yet significant tricks which would start to show in an invader’s casualty list. 

Still, it didn't take long for Dai Meifen to enter her house either. 

“Argh!” she screamed the second they entered. “Why did this need to happen to you, darling.” 

Ku Lo's mouth opened ever so little before his brains reverted the command. Seize the opportunity.

Acting unconscious, he listened to her blabber. “And those girls…” She spoke with an annoyed tone. “Bicker when darling’s fine...” 

Dai Meifen laid him down on the bed, on which the aroma of sex hadn’t decreased since morning. 

“Right?” Her hand took hold of his lower jaw. “It was right of me to do this, right? I'm your darling, right?” 

The hand moved his lower jaw up and down with her, speaking with a bad imitation of him. “Yes, Meifen is my darling. My soulmate, my moon, and stars.” 

What the fuck... At least Ku Lo didn't have a problem with holding his laughter as he had imagined. Her moon and stars? This was too weird to be laughed at.

“Oh?” Dai Meifen continued with her act. "Then why are you so close with those girls, even in front of me, darling?”

“I like girls with big buts and tits.” She moved his jaw, again.

“Aren't you naughty, darling?”

Maybe I should eat my tongue and suffocate on it... Her doll act went a little too far for him to reveal that he wasn't unconscious. 

“Because you drive me crazy.” Ku Lo felt how his hand was captured by her other hand. “Watching these for five hours straight in a classroom... torture,” she continued to speak with the worst imitation of his voice he had ever heard.  

Ku Lo's hand was lifted, but not by him. It was Dai Meifen who controlled his palm against her own chest. 

Can't complain, he mused as she moved his hand around her chest area. 

“Save it for later. We need to get you patched and resting.” 

Then she slapped his hand away? 

C'mon, at least move it inside your clothes a bit, Ku Lo complained as he was just getting accustomed to this weird turn of events. Don't just leave me hanging here! There was a terrible ache in his pants. 

Nevertheless, his urges would go unattended by Dai Meifen, except for a comment as she left his side. “So virile,” she had said with a lusty voice, which didn't help him almost jumping after her.  

I'll wake up in ten minutes.

...

Half an hour later, Ku Lo still played the part of an unconscious person. 

There had been a change in his plan when she had begun to take care of his bruise. Her mother-like concern for him was well-overdue, as he still missed Earth. His body and mind had also been exhausted by the time spent here. 

So, while Dai Meifen's hand rubbed his cheek with a strange ointment, he took the moment to recall everything that had happened so far. 

That little sister of mine. The most pressing matter was helping her. When will that assistant healer return? By all logic, he or she should have been back by now. 

... There were no smartphones here, and by extension alarms. Shit.

“Dai Meifen, I need to go.” 

She jolted backwards, obviously shocked by his sudden revival. 

“Thanks for the understanding,” he said and, imagining she was letting him leave, pressed onwards. 

“Wait, what?” 

“I need to get to my room. There might be a letter,” he explained while putting on his shoes. “A very important letter.”

Ku Lo was already by the door as she got her second sentence out. “How long will you take?” 

“I don't know,” he said, rushing with such a hurry that he struggled to open the door. 

“The other way.” 

“Thanks, I love you, darling,” Ku Lo spoke without thought as his mind was on the letter and the contents it might hold. 

How will I forgive myself if something has befallen her? What if the illness has taken a turn for the worse and she's asking for me to see her big brother for the last time? I'm here taking my sweet time while she's battling for her life.

42