C23(R18) — Distractions
3.1k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s chat about cultivation, Big Sister can give you pointers,” a woman whispered into Ku Lo’s ear with a sultry voice as he walked behind Dai Meifen in the school’s hallways packed with people. 

These Inner Sect Disciples employed the same tactics as the Outer Court Disciples with a hint of elegance. 

Still, the constant cat-calling was uncomfortable. “Deacon Dai-” Ku Lo bent forward. “Could you walk faster?” 

His girlfriend did not listen. In fact, she did the complete opposite.

Her stopping had him crash his half-erect member between her asscheeks. 

“move, move,” he whispered with urgency. “please, move.” 

 Dai Meifen did so with a giggle. 

She was enjoying this...

On the other hand, he wasn’t at all. He’d promised to fix this issue, yet he had no clue where to even begin. The promise was a big gamble, and he wasn’t sure if he’d manage to fulfil it. Still, if those who should protect him, his partners, and his classmates didn’t he would come up with something; he had to. 

That something could be the deacon medallion hanging around Dai Meifen’s neck. With that he’d have much more freedom to move about the school, maybe use that to escort others out?

With no better plan in mind, he launched it once they arrived at the school’s gate. It was a plan dubbed: Delicious Distraction.

“Deacon Dai,” he said, pushing himself against her back. “There’s something urgent.” 

“It can’t wait till we get home?” 

“No, can’t you feel it?” His hand played with her slender waist. “I want you now.” 

Her slim neck and the mature head on it spun around towards him to show a naughty smile. “I know a quiet place.” She changed direction, which made her assets brush against him. 

Without further talk, Dai Meifen led him to a secluded spot between the school buildings and the wall. On the spot they stopped were two tall Burning bushes with enough space between them for a human to squeeze through. 

Dai Meifen took the passage between the bushes. “This is a small secret, so don’t go blabbering about this.” 

“What is?” He didn’t see any sense in Meifen’s action; in her direction were nothing but a wall and pretty leaves. 

“This,” she said, pushing what Ku Lo had noted as a stain on the wall. From the push, a door-sized section of the wall sank into the ground to reveal a tunnel entrance.

Ku Lo’s brows knitted together. 

“Let’s hurry now.” She winked. 

Ku Lo’s interest was peaking in multiple fronts. These tunnels were his answer. Of course, the one taking priority was Dai Meifen, after who he rushed like a hungry lion.

Before he got to her, however, Dai Meifen and her blonde hair disappeared into the dim tunnel lit by stones implanted into the granite-brick walls. “Try to catch me~” 

“Oh, I’ll catch you.” 

“Are you sure now?” she teased. “These tunnels are quite large and easy to get lost in. It might be that you’ll never get what you want.” 

“If you wanted to escape me, you should’ve thought about hiding.” He came around a corner and pinned Dai Meifen against a wall. “Because now you’re all mine, including that big ass you shake everywhere.” 

“What about you?” They shared a passionate kiss. “A student shouldn’t be poking his cock against a teacher in public.”  

His hands grabbed a firm hold of her ass. “Says the teacher who kept on stopping to have it stroke against her.”

Meifen let out a faint moan from the squeeze. “Odds are I won’t get to see you again today-” Her hands slithered downwards on his chest and back. “So I thought I’d get a little something.” 

“You’re going to get your wish fulfilled now, but it isn’t going to be a ‘little something’, but the whole deal,” he whispered into Meifen’s small ear and lifted her leg over their waistlines. 

Dai Meifen had no objections. Her hands yanked his pants down enough for the member confined in there to be freed. The piece of meat twitched with excitement in the tight space between their honed stomachs as they exchanged one more kiss. 

There were no words. He lowered his hips as she rose to tiptoes. Both of them worked to get it in as fast as possible while still taking into account the pleasure in taking it slow, building the excitement.

“There it goes, mhm~” She relished the moment his cock slid past the revealing dress and whatever panty she’d dragged to the side for it her quivering pussy. “You’re such a bull.”

The response was a low groan. His attention concentrated on finding the pace and direction to make this feel the best, though this wasn’t hard as they’d done all kinds of positions. He knew how to navigate the hole hammered to the shape of his cock.  

Soon the right movements were in play, and so he returned his attention to her upper body. The white dress acting as a bra couldn’t keep her massive tear-drop tits in check; they bounced up and down. Yet, no matter how hot it was to see them move under the dress, he said, “I want to suck on your tits.” 

These words weren’t a request for permission either, but a statement said as he pushed his head against them. “Hold your leg up.” He needed his hands here, so he made her hold the leg.

“Darling— Aah~ Did I tease you so bad?”  

“You have no idea.” He pushed himself to his toes to ram his cock till it met a meaty wall. “What your body does to my mind.” His hands dragged the parts of her open-top dress to the middle so that her tits were free.

He began attacking her flushed neck, sucking and licking her skin, before making his way to her collarbone. Not without leaving a hickey, however.

Only then did he put his hand to her jiggling bust, kneading and twisting it.

Meifen seemed satisfied with his efforts, but so far, reducing his thrusting to focus on her upper body had not been too profitable. She still wore a smug grin on her face and her breathing calmed as time passed, while he became all the more impatient as her soft skin made him itch to forget everything and dive right in.

“How about this, then?” He reached for her nipple and rolled it between his fingers.

This action forced out a low moan as her entire body flexed, greatly enhancing the sensation at their genitals. “Veeery~ good, but you’ve done better, darling.”

“Never lose, even to me of the past!” Ku Lo decided to go all-in by burying his face in the other breast and attacking its peak with his tongue.

He let go of reason and aggressively licked her, sometimes nibbling the hot flesh while still pounding her meat pot that oozed with her sticky liquids.

Her ample chest was assaulted by a joint effort of both his hands and mouth, leaving her nipples engorged and the flushed skin covered in hickeys.

Meifen had apparent difficulties to stay standing at this point and threatened to slide down the wall multiple times.

“Fuck!” The plan to help others became a distant memory as his hands took hold of her ass and lifted her into the air. 

“UUugh~” She enjoyed the smack to the base of his member, her asscheeks colliding with his balls. “Wha-what’s this?!”

“A new move, try to keep up,” he said, hands moving her up or downwards depending on his mood. 

“So good,” She screamed into the dim tunnels as her legs and hands wrapped around him. “More~ more~ give me more!” 

Ku Lo felt something rising within him and Meifen’s fleshy cave tightened around him in expectation, so he decided to go for a spurt.

Making use of whatever manoeuvrability he had left with her limbs clutching him, he pushed in with deeper, more impactful pistons.

His vision was filled with the bouncing flesh of her breasts that followed his thrusts, so he had to move blindly to make space for their movements.

Her body shook in his hands as he rammed in the last stroke that would bury him in her deepest parts. “Here I come, get ready.”

In reaction, her muscles tensed in anticipation for an orgasm; especially her hands pulled him deeper into the crevice between her breasts. “Kiss. Kiss me, darling.”

Tilting his head up, Meifen’s ahegao face greeted him with a passionate kiss on the mouth. 

He met her wet lips and ran in open doors when he tried to push his tongue in.

With newfound energy, she entwined her’s around him, unconsciously pressing her teeth into the joint mass of flesh whenever her lower body convulsed from the ecstasy.

As they basked in the remains of climax and the insides of their mouths, they slumped down the wall before coming to a rest with her on his lap and leaning against his chest.

33