CH27(R18) — Not learning
2.6k 13 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he approached her quarters, he saw that all the windows had been shut. “Miss Feng?” he awkwardly called out. 

“‘Miss’ Feng? Aren’t I supposed to be your partner?” Both angry and wronged shout came out from behind the closed door.

I did it again.

“Fairy Feng—” 

“You think changing it now will work?” The anger in her voice had intensified.

“...”

“I’m sorry about ignoring you back then, ok?”

“Closer, but you’ll have to put in more effort than that!”

“What am I supposed to say, then?”

“Figure it out yourself. Or better yet, why don’t you go scram back to her?”

“Uhhh” An awkward silence ensued. He didn’t have any clue what she wanted him to say, but even he knew that going with her proposal in this situation was the worst available option.

“Ling…’er?”

Quick steps approached the door, and it finally opened with a bang. But before he could take a look inside, something white filled his vision. A moment later he felt a soft impact on his front and, unprepared as he was, fell backwards.

After he regained focus, he looked up to see her spotless jade face look down at him with a smile.

“You’ll have to call me that from now on! I won’t let you change it back!” Despite her stern tone, she was audibly elated. 

“Ok, but no jealousy towards Huang Gingge from now on.”

“Sure, sure.”

As she sat on him, with no signs of getting up, a new threat appeared. Through the thin cloth of her robe, he could feel her crotch press on his penis. In addition to the closeup of her body and the scent it brought, this was enough stimulation to make him show certain physiological reactions.

However, unlike the embarrassment or disgust he had expected, her expression turned into a devilish one. She began rubbing her crotch along his shaft while licking her lips seductively.

She grabbed the tip of his now fully erect penis through his pants, though her other hand remained firmly pressing on his shoulder.

“I don’t care whether that Huang girl complains, I’m going to do you tonight~”

“Could you get off me, then? These bricks aren’t exactly comfortable.”

She giggled, grasping his dick. “Fine, let’s go inside.” 

But instead of heading towards her, or Gingge’s quarters, she dragged him to the Dual Cultivation building.

Ku Lo was still pitching the tent from before, and Huling didn’t seem too patient either, so they crawled onto the bed. 

He leaned closer to Huling and boldly took her lips. Without a hint of reluctance, she returned the kiss, beginning to let her hands wander.

One wrapped around his head, locking it in place. The other gripped his dick, though still over his pants.

Ku Lo, in turn, kneaded her springy breasts, making her shudder whenever the fabric rubbed her erect nipples. “Ahhn~” She had separated from him to catch her breath, but what came out instead was a mesmerising moan.

In dishevelled robes, that had got transparent from her sweat, breathing hot sighs as her cheeks flushed, Huling had an unbearably erotic appearance. 

Due to his daze, Huling had had enough time to regain her breath and went on the offensive, pulling down his pants. 

His dick stood in avid attention, making her eyes reveal a hungry glint. He could see her tongue slowly circle her slightly opened petal lips before she brought them to the tip.

After kissing it and tasting his precum, she once again opened her lips and began twining her tongue around his glans.

Just as he was about to ask whether they could move on to the real thing, Huling rocked her head forward and took about two inches into her mouth.

The wet and slimy sensations of her mouth assaulted his almost painfully erect dick. Together with her skilful technique, they created a pleasure that was comparable to Meifen’s meaty folds.

Of course, two inches were not even a third of his entire length, but he was already struggling to hold on. In addition, two inches were already more than he had expected to fit into her small mouth.

Contrary to his expectation, however, Huling was not yet finished. After a few iterations of rocking her head and twisting her tongue around inside her mouth, she pushed up her torso, only to bring down her head even further. This caused at least half of his cock to disappear into her now aligned throat.

Before he could even be surprised about her actions, the increased tightness assaulted him, bringing him even closer to pouring his seed down her stomach. Of course, her previous technique had been superb, but she had not been able to clench her mouth around him as tightly as her throat did now, presumably because her teeth might have scratched him.

Now, however, her throat clenched around his shaft as hard as it could, its seemingly desperate attempts to swallow the foreign object only serving to give him even more pleasure.

As he was drowning in her skilful deepthroat, he suddenly felt her pull back. After a short period of her breathing raggedly, she got out of her dress and positioned herself on top of him, his dick pointing at her flooded labia.

“Stop it!” She’s going to force herself, too! Convinced letting her continue would lead to the same disaster as the one with Rin Tin Tin, he shouted and tried to get out from under her.

“Don’t worry, I’m not like whoever you used this monster on first; I can take it.” As though she had read his — arguably very obvious — thoughts, she assured him.

And so, without further ado, she slowly moved down, at some point guiding his dick with her hand.

The folds of her meat pot wrapped around him with an intense, but obviously intentional tightness. 

When nearly all of his dick had disappeared inside her, started to feel worried. Even Meifen had taken care not to let him reach this deep, and he was very certain that going any further would bear significant risks — for any mortal at least.

And since neither of the Dual Cultivators he had slept with had shown any hint of being able to avoid such risks, he didn’t feel like taking them either.

But although she sharply sucked in air, there were no signs of her stopping. Slowly but surely her torso descended, sinking him deeper inside bit by bit.

Increasingly panicked, Ku Lo tried to push her off. However, when he grabbed her legs, they gave in and Huling slid down in one go, his dick lodging itself firmly in her.

 Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. “A- are you alright? Hey, are you fine?”

“Huuuh. Don’t worry, I’m ok, I was just surprised.” Reaching out to her stomach, she stroked the vertical bulge on it with an enthralled expression. “Mother and Aunt really were right; This feels way too good ♡”

“But-”

“No buts, I know what I’m doing, so just enjoy it.” With those words, she realigned her legs and began pulling his dick about two inches out, before seamlessly dropping down again. 

“STOP!!!” His loud shout caused her to freeze and blink at him.

“What’s the matter… Oh, right, you aren’t from the sect. My clan practices techniques that allow for more extreme positions, like this one.”

“But be careful and stop when it hurts, alright.”

“If you say so…” She sounded almost annoyed when she, once again, started moving.

Whenever she changed directions, her tightness increased exponentially. When lifting herself up, her folds seemed unwilling to let him go, sticking to his tip until the last second. And before dropping down, she contracted around his dick, wanting to gain the maximal stimulation from the increased friction and intentionally recreating the feeling of her first drop.

Her bouncing tits caught his attention. Shaking up and down because of her eager movement, the ripe breasts culminating in erect pink nipples caused him to reach out to them almost instinctively.

He rubbed and twisted them, causing Huling to shudder for a second before resuming. The occasional twitches did however reach her lower body and the resulting wriggling increased his pleasure even further.

After a while, he started kneading her breasts. They felt soft to the touch, yet were springy enough to instantly regain their initial shape whenever he let go.

Huling moved with no signs of tiring; Her vigour only seemed to increase as she moved more and more violently. 

The combination of rapid movement and her vagina tightly clamping on his member gave him otherworldly pleasure.

However, he felt that he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer. And her contracting in shorter and shorter intervals was enough to send him over the edge. To give her the needed stimulation, too, he suddenly moved up his waist just as Huling had once again started moving down and gripped her breasts with more force than before.

In reaction to him, she threw back her head violently before finally falling over onto his chest, where she laid twitching.

At the same time, his dick started spewing out its warm fluid into her womb. The walls flexed around him, creating friction whenever she moved. As he began to think about pulling out, she pressed herself even stronger onto his crotch, causing his dick to knock the upper wall of her fleshy crevice.

This last bit of movement together with her unbelievable tightness transformed his pleasant climax into a mind-blowing orgasm.

After a short rest, she tried to resume motion. However, her sweat-drenched body could only sluggishly respond to her will.

“Let’s switch, you’ve done enough.” Unlike her, Ku Lo had been passive most of the time, so his stamina was far from exhausted.

After a last attempt to get up, she powerlessly fell down again. He gently caught her and held her for a moment before carefully laying her on her back.

As he spread her legs to get better access to her dripping crotch, — her own fluids had mixed with cloudy seed — he took another look at her face.

Glazed eyes, a slovenly stuck out tongue and an expression of absolute bliss caused her to have an air of unmatched eroticism, the sight of which caused his dick to twitch violently.

When he positioned himself to stick it in, her eyes regained some focus and her arms reached out to him longingly.

He saw no reason to deny her, so he bent forward and returned her tight embrace.

However, his penis was still rock hard, and Huling had also begun to rub her entrance on his shaft with strained, yet eager movements.

Once the tip had entered her, he rammed his entire length inside her at once.

Huling arched her back and shrieked in both pleasure and surprise. Her eyes turned upwards and her entire body shuddered from the intense stimulation while her hands clenched around his back.

Before, it had been an even match between the two, but now, her tongue only tried to reach his, not caring about him rampaging inside her mouth at all.

Whenever he penetrated her hole, her jaw would attempt to shut, but the bites were without strength behind them and simply pressed their tongues together.

Her arching had caused the shape of her vagina to change, which in turn made his dick rub new spots and provide more pleasure for both of them.

With a final groan, she relaxed again, sinking back onto the mattress.

Perhaps because the last orgasm had made her sensitive, she had become even more reactive than before.

Because he felt his own nearing climax, he intensified his work on her breasts. Twisting and pulling her nipples, kneading and deforming the base, he did what he could to make sure their timing would match.

Her loud moans filled the room and the spasming fold of her vagina told of yet another peak approaching.

This time around, he was able to match.

He had originally wanted to continue thrusting, but her legs locked him deep inside her in a last-ditch-effort.

As both of them were exhausted now, he sluggishly rolled down from her, only to find her arms and legs wrapping his side the next moment.

“I, phew, am definitely not handing you over to that stalker or the sisters.”

Before he had found a suitable reply, her breathing had already turned even.

He couldn’t sleep.

His problems had just been piling up over the past few days.

Rin Tin Tin had behaved better than before, but compared to kidnapping someone, a lot of things would go as ‘better than before’. In addition, the armistice of her being able to spend time with him during class and therefore not resorting to more drastic actions was a fragile one.

Then there were the Huang sisters. Gingge was a likeable girl and probably had no active role in her sister’s idea of blackmailing him. And as she had earnestly tried to win his attention during their shopping trip, he would feel bad about straight-up rejecting her.

Qingling, however, was a bother. Of course, he understood that what she did was for her sister, but both her and Huling were very territorial and would try to fight off other suitors, should they find out about them. 

When facing Rin Tin Tin, he appreciated that behaviour, but he didn’t want them to oppose Meifen. Also, actively requesting their help in dealing with the sect master’s granddaughter would lead to them expecting him to pick their side afterwards.

The more he thought about it, the more he realised that his naughty fun with Huling before would most likely make them fight each other, too.

This chapter was almost all written by @Zirrboy . All thanks to him!

28