CH35 — Breakthrough
1.4k 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where are you going?” 

One foot out of the bed, Ku Lo’s actions came to a halt. “Nowhere.” 

“Then what are you doing?” 

“I was thinking about a short walk as you were still refining.” 

She chuckled. “The only reason I was refining was to please you, Lo’er. And I’m worse at this whole Dual Cultivation thing than you are. Remember, I spent my childhood as a ‘normal’ cultivator.”

 “I didn’t know that…” Ku Lo sentence ended there, as he realised he didn’t know a whole lot about Gingge.  

In this time, his eyes had turned around to Gingge, who lay on the bed with her legs spread open, her back against pillows. 

Her hand played with her large breast as she enticed, “Are you coming or not?” 

“What was I thinking about? Going for a walk?” he chuckled. “Of course, I’ll come.”  

“I could get used to this…” Gingge murmured as she passed out. 

Ku Lo wiped his forehead after yet another round before covering Gingge with a blanket. Four times no less, she’d done her part and so could rest as he would attempt to breakthrough with the strength still left in him. 

Every session had nudged him closer to the goal. He’d be sure to breakthrough with this one, at least he hoped so. 

If not thanks to his unique way of refining, he’d been sure to fail. The piston machine kept on refining with minimal assistance as he concentrated on keeping his eyes that closed every few minutes from closing for the night. 

This became harder and harder as time passed.

“Huh?” His head turned from side to side as he found himself in a familiar place. “Why am I here? Was it all a dream? Is this the dream?”

On the computer screen in front of him, the [You have been slain] notification of his death faded and the respawn timer began. 

[15]

[14]

[13]

“Do I want that to be a dream?” 

The countdown ticked as he pondered.  

“Maybe? Maybe not?” He couldn’t find an answer before a loud crack from the side shattered his line of thought. 

Right, I should’ve done something about that— The thought too ended as the river barge crashed into the room and took him with it.

Ku Lo’s eyes were closed for a blink before they opened again as his body flew off the bed and onto the floor. 

Body drenched in sweat and panting, his eyes gazed at the timber log roof supports of the Dual Cultivation room back on Terra. What the fuck was that all about?! Everything that had just occurred made his head spin. Why would a breakthrough take me back to Earth, of all places? Can the hallucinations be so strong?

With the passing of time, his shock began to reside before another notion clicked. I broke through into the Second Stage! He jumped up to two feet, wanting to roar from excitement and punch something to test his strength. 

However, seeing Gingge deep in sleep stopped him at the last moment. 

That might not be the play here 

This didn’t help his want to explode out with the newfound power at all. An outlet, Ku Lo needed an outlet. 

Frustration crept over his thinking. The outlet needed to be something that wouldn’t make noise and wake up his courtyard in the dead of night. 

Qi gathering! Ku Lo had an idea and so gathered Qi for a Yin Paw from his surroundings. 

Sure enough, the speed and control appeared to be on a whole new level with no progress made by him developing his technique. The boost came from the breakthrough and nothing else. 

Calmed a bit, he sat down to check for internal changes. The flow of Qi, sluggish and sporadic before, now gravitated around in a microscopic cluster of root-like channels set under his navel.

He was positive that this ‘organ’ hadn’t been there before, but as it didn’t seem harmful, he decided to wait until tomorrow to ask Meifen about it.

...

“Let me see you’ve listened.” 

“A-are you sure of t-this?” Huang Gingge stuttered to Ku Lo as they were getting ready for class the next morning after cuddling and bathing. 

Ku Lo, who still hadn’t come down from his multitude of power trips, replied with a stern voice taking no for an answer. “I am. Now show me that you aren’t wearing panties under that uniform.” 

The small resistance she had to this idea pulled back by having her ponder for a second, but the blush on her face and the hands going for the robe’s hem made it clear the resistance was a show, nothing else. 

“See?” Gingge’s upper body bent forwards, hands lifting the hem over her ass. “Just like you told me… ‘commando’ was it?” 

Between the two majestic asscheeks was no cloth, only skin and her pussy dripping juices onto the floor.

“Pervert,” he called, but his action of having one hand play with the bare, wet slit while kissing her over her shoulder wasn’t any better. 

“f-for Lo’er.” 

“That’s right!” He slapped her pussy before withdrawing. “But let us get going, my love. The others should be waiting for us already.” 

Her eyes pinched from the hit. “MmMM~ Yeah, my sister might be worried.” 

“If only she knew how worried she needed to be for you. What if she discovered her sister was running around the sect with no panties?” With a laugh, he opened the door for her and they entered the courtyard. 

By the gate, Huang Qingling and Feng Huling were talking to each other like sensible humans while Bo waited on the outside of the gate. 

“Bro, come inside.” Before greeting his partners, he called for Bo to enter the courtyard. “There’s no need to be so cordial amongst friends, let alone with me.” 

Bo took a glance at Feng Huling, who nodded slightly. 

Ku Lo greeted his other woman with a kiss while Qingling responded with a tight-lipped smile. 

“Morning,” Feng Huling said.

“Morning, did you sleep well?” he responded. 

“Yeah, nothing special-” Huling’s head turned to Gingge. “What about her…” 

“I-I” Gingge struggled to say anything.   

As this conversation continued, he had to glance down at Gingge, who’d placed both hands on her lower abdomen while her cheeks had a certain red hue not coming from Qingling and Huling asking all kinds of questions relating to last night. 

She seems to enjoy this. All things considered, there was no need to back down, and so he suggested for the group to head for school. 

… 

Like the days before this, Ku Lo had a different seating order. On his right sat Gingge, behind her Qingling, while to his left was Huling. 

Is the heat finally lowering? The last few days had been a roller coaster of emotions, to say the least, so finding a moment where no one was out to— Scratch that. There were still people after him and urgent matters needing his attention, however, the heat had decreased. 

“Today we’re having another field training…” While Dai Meifen explained today’s topic, Ku Lo’s eyes darted to Gingge, whose light-blue eyes opened wide as a drop of sweat ran down her neck. 

Who could have thought things would line up so perfectly, he laughed inside of his head, trying not to make it aloud. Combat training! 

Gingge appeared not so excited, at least not in the same way. Her head shivered and her finger began tapping the low hongmu table in front of her. 

Once Gingge turned to him, he formed the word ‘pervert’ with his lips.

The meek girl jolted from what appeared to be a powerful wave of pleasure washing over her. 

Did she… cum? Gingge’s eyes rolled up and she let out a hot breath. Hot!

“Everyone get yourself a sparring partner and let’s get going.” 

The situation in the room became very similar to the ‘mixer’ he’d been at when arriving on Terra. Deacon Dai had mentioned nothing about picking the people they were interested in, but who would miss a chance to show off to the one they desired? 

Those who had one partner were out from the get-go; however, people like Ku Lo could only have one opponent. The rest of their partners would have to find someone different. 

Eyes turned towards his group like a pack of hungry jackals had spotted them. All the gratitude they had towards him helping them out seemed to be forgotten in an instant, too.  

Ku Lo’s fist clenched. 

Gingge noticed the blatant stares and her cheeks turned redder. In face of those, she covered herself by sticking to his chest, which caused a sour expression to appear on Rin Tin Tin and Huling — and amongst many of the ‘vultures’.

“Gingg’er, do you want to spar with me?” 

“Please. Haa~ If I fight with someone else, they will notice for sure!”

“Maybe I should let them? What do I gain from sparring with you?”

“Noo~ you can’t! Even if it’s my sister, I’d die if I was discovered.”

“Can’t help it then-” He raised his voice. “I’m picking Gingg’er, see you on the field.”

Huling picked Rin Tin Tin, word was that she attempted to settle their score from the spell practice lesson. While Bo and Qingling formed the last pair, a matchup neither of them seemed to care about.

Set aside what the class did, Ku Lo with a hand around Gingge’s waist followed Dai Meifen into an indoor arena with not much for stands but a massive fighting pit. Although right now metallic cages separated the arena into five smaller mini arenas. 

“Excited?” Ku Lo asked her as they waited for the others to arrive. 

“MmM.” Her hand pushed his away from her inner thigh. “I don’t think this is a good idea… maybe I should fake sick.” 

“Don’t you dare think about it. We’re going to spar and I’m going to do my all to show them what type of girlfriend I have-” He positioned his mouth to whisper into her ear. “A perverted girlfriend who likes to show her sexy body.” 

Ku Lo could feel her shudder before Meifen grabbed his attention while walking over to them. “You two made peace fast.” 

Before responding, his eyes glanced in the direction they’d come from. “It was a quick but a brutal battle, Meifen.” 

“You still have time for me today? Remember, you have six days left. And though I don’t mind another girl, I will not tolerate you wasting your potential.”

Ku Lo’s lips curled into a smirk.

24