CH73 — A game
420 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's been a while and I apologize for that.

This first chapter after my break is a smut one. I want to explore all sorts of kinks and fetishes in the future, but it would feel unfair to me to confront you with things you dislike. Now there of course are the novel tags, but they are a limited selection and, more importantly, this way allows you to skip what you don't want while not disappointing other readers who start the novel due to a tag that I picked for a single scene only.

And as far as my plan to introduce a content labeling concept goes, it is a rather perfect model case. What you find below is an example of this idea.

You have the list of all the tags that I think people might find disagreeable. As far as plot goes, I find it a bit too limiting to exclude important developments out of ero scenes in a smut story, so I will also leave a short summary of what has gone down in case you do not want to read the ero itself.

This chapter contains: Femdom and orgasm denial

Spoiler

After Rin Tin Tin announces the rules, Ku Lo finds himself at her mercy despite her noticeably flawed technique.

In the end, convincing himself that it is to defeat her by "tearing her open", he loses the game. Yet his aim is missed as she seems to have no trouble taking him in.

[collapse]

Ku Lo awoke from the warm sensation pressing down on his hip. Expecting Gingge at first, the distinctly muscular toughness made him take a peek at his visitor.

But the short glance at the face framed by orange hair that hovered above him dispelled any grogginess as he jolted up.

Rin Tin Tin backed off of the bed while giving him a smile that made his blood freeze. “My, has my Lo grown so picky that he doesn’t appreciate passionate wakeups anymore?”

Ku Lo wanted to retrieve his sword, but noticed the ring missing from his finger. Similarly, Gingge’s half of the bed showed obvious signs of usage, but no trace of the person herself. “Where is she? What are you doing here?”

“Waiting in the other room. As for that last question, isn’t that obvious?” Despite her demonstratively harmless expression there was a hidden force in those words which made the fear of her flare up in full force.

Why?!? It was definitely much better when I last met her. His heartbeat thumped in his ears and even he saw the unceasing tremble affecting his accusatively stretched out hand.

Rin Tin Tin grabbed it, her cool fingers sensually entwining with his as she got on the sheets and leaned over him. “There’s no need to be so unreasonable, you know?” her slow, hot breath brushed past his ear. “As long as you behave, I will let you have anyone you want.”

Each of her words shook his will to resist or even flee. If it’s like this, wouldn’t it be fine? No no no. Out of my head! While also fighting off his inner demons, Ku Lo responded with the firmest rejection he could muster. “I don’t want to see you! Return to the sect.” He also tried to push her off, but whatever strength he had acquired since meeting her achieved nothing in even making her budge.

“Oh, but your body seems to think differently, see?” Her hand slipped away from his and over his pants, poking his dick in ways that made it bulge even stronger while her entrancing scent occupied his nose and brain. “So how about we continue from where we left off…” a rush of cold air on his crotch accompanied her statement.

She moved away and began undoing her robes. It was obvious that she was dragging the process out in an attempt to show off her body, but he could not deny the effectiveness.

His eyes were involuntarily glued to her flat stomach and slim thighs that showed vague outlines of muscles and the glistening slit in their middle. Further up, the teardrop breasts popped out beneath her raised clothing, the skin painted red with heat like the rest of her body.

Only through sheer force of will could he muster coherent thought and even then did her tantalizing body tug at his reasoning without break. Yet what he realized gave him a sliver of hope.

If she did put him inside herself forcefully again, the pain might weaken her sufficiently for retaliation. The last time he had wasted his chance due to concern for her, but the price he paid was still too vivid in his mind for him to repeat that mistake. At least I hope so. Just what the fuck is wrong with me?

His dick twitched at the sight of Rin Tin Tin discarding her robe and approaching him in a feline crawl. “How about we play a game?” fingertips trailed over his chest as she leaned towards him, knees between his legs. “I gave them a random excuse for needing to talk to you alone. If you can resist sticking it in until they check on us, I’ll follow your demand and leave. But if you do, or touch yourself, you’re mine.”

“What assures me that you didn’t tie her up or will even fulfill your promise when you lose?”

“Nothing.” The friendly smile on her face gave him chills again, but the enticing buns that hung beneath it drew his attention away. “But you’re weak, so that’s the only way for you.”

She lowered her face to his shoulder and let her tongue wander. The stiff muscles, his collarbone and even neck were trailed by the wet cushion, interrupted by sensual kisses everywhere.

His dazed mind could not find anything off about her technique, even spotting some blatant errors, but somehow, his body still burned up in hot desire and he had to force his hands down to avoid embracing her.

The soft breasts rested on his chest and rubbed against the skin as she moved, making him almost painfully aware of the hard buds at their peak.

Just when he had become somewhat accustomed to the sensation, Rin Tin Tin’s hand gripped his erect rod that had poked against her stomach, starting off with slightly jagged jerking motions.

But with an almost demonic perception of his weak spots, she soon resorted to dragging her thumb along the underside of his glans, making him almost blow his load despite having to shift away from him to reach that spot.

As soon as the first twitches ran through his member, she instantly retracted her hand and put up a gloating expression as his rising climax subsided. “Such a shame isn’t it? But you know what you have to do to make it stop.”

A single nail lightly scratched the dick, which responded by standing even more rigidly. She waited, then repeated her actions a moment later.

Through toying with him further, she quickly improved her timing, managing to keep him always just a single touch below release.

Multiple fingers danced over him at the same time, his wet shoulder completely forgotten. 

But it seemed that she had gotten too greedy, as he felt his seed rise. Yet after she pulled away her hands, he only twitched pitifully for a few times, a single drop being all that came out; far from enough to calm him.

As soon as it emerged, Rin Tin Tin bent forward and lapped the grey liquid, making him feel like cumming once more, but not enough to actually obtain release. 

“Turns out you’re more apt at holding it in than I thought.” she playfully poked his engorged glans. “Did those useless sisters force you to bottle those dirty thoughts?”

She lifted herself up and straddled his waist. “Don’t worry now, Lo, give yourself to me and I’ll never leave you wanting for more.”

In place of her hands, the wet labia was pressed onto his crotch, but deliberately low so as to force him to take action if he wanted to get inside her.

Squished by the hot flesh, it was subjected to her unceasing movements that gave it low, but undeniable stimulation. And the irresistible body now in full view and rhythmically shaken by her movements did more than compensate for the decrease in physical teasing.

His balls felt ready to burst, but her stimulations were timed too perfectly to ever let him past that blissful edge. Instead, he was completely at the mercy of the agonizing pleasure she provided.

As another buildup from her burning slit approached climax, he desperately rocked his own waist in an attempt to grant his member the necessary stimulation.

There was a short moment where he thought of himself as pathetic, but both arousal and the hope of gaining time through the resulting tranquility made quick work of those doubts.

Yet before he knew it, the tormenting hands had been retracted and a sultry voice drilled into his brain. “Aren’t you rather desperate? There’s no need to be like that, you know?” she used two fingers to spread her pussy open, revealing the wet, enticing meat within. “Just put it in me and I’ll let you cum as much as you want.”

With the opening, he should have gotten away from her, or just repeated his dissent, but he found himself unable to tear his eyes off of her genitals for even a second.

Sticking it in her… He wanted to reject the thought. But instead, his traitorous mind came up with further enticements. That’s right. She won’t keep her promise anyway. And wasn’t tearing her open to catch her off guard the plan from the start? Let her win this stupid game and make her lose the war!

But before his head had reached a decision, he felt his waist float, the stiff rod welcomed into her burning folds. 

It effortlessly slid in. A sudden, vague doubt hit his mind, but was effortlessly snuffed by the firework of pleasure that exploded in him the next moment.

“You lose~” Rin Tin Tin’s voice reached his ears, yet failed to connect to his decaying consciousness, which was fully occupied with the rocking of her waist.

5