A stats page for Liam
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(In the ages when Liam has been frozen, a way to find out your relative power level was found. Over time it became a universal way of showing your skill. As this happened, the magic that found this information got better and better, finally becoming able to find out what your profession is and what skills you have in said profession. This made it easier to go down a path you wanted and make it harder for people to know. For example, it was almost commonplace in Liam's time for someone to have two "classes," but in the newer ages, that is not at all common. But if someone cast the examination spell on Liam, then they would see this.)

[Liam Sparrow, Captain of the Silenced High Guard]

Calamity Rank: SSS

Titles: Guard Captain of the Bladed Queen, Hunter of the Frozen Wastes, Fallen King, Silenced, ageless. 

Class(es): Elemental High Lord, Grandmaster Sword wielder, Silenced High Guard.

Level: 337

Mana: 2100

Con: 234       Dex: 371

Str: 303         Int: 400

Wis: 179       Char: 208 (Not in effect)

Blessings: Forgotten

Curses:  Blinded, Silenced, IronClad(imperfect)

(IronClad: This curse causes the armor you were wearing to be bound to your skin, making you unable to take it off. This negates Charisma and repairs the armor slowly over time. Imperfect: You can take off parts of the armor, which stops the repair process.)  

General Skills: Sword mastery: grandmaster, Magic theory: High lord, Conditioning: Master, Overall Resistenes: Master(60% resistance to all magic and non-physical threats), Cooking: Journeymen, Woodworking: apprentice, Smithing: Journeymen, Tailoring: apprentice, Rune Craft: adept, Slash: master, Slice: Master, Parry: Master, Repost: Master, Dash: Master, Triple hit: Master, Charge: Master, Fire Magic Mastery: Lord, Wind Magic Mastery: High Lord, Water Magic Mastery: High lord, Earth Magic Mastery: adept, Advanced Magic (Ice, Storm) Mastery: King. (all spells fall under the mastery of that type)

Class Skills: Sword stance(Silence step, wind storm, flowing water): Master, Guard the Queen(passive): Adept, Silent air(passive): Master, Summon Shade Guard: Journeymen, Magic sight (passive): Master, Silence Magic Mastery: lord.     

Weapon(s)

Whisper in the Wind(type: Long Sword)

Classification: Relic 

Durability: 5000/5000  

(Damage increase of all wind-based and silence-based attack by +25%)

(+30% Slashing damage)

(speed +15%)

Sword's Skill(s):

Silent wind step: Step like the wind, flow from one spot to another within 50 feet without a sound.

Wind Whisper(passive): The wielder gets a 6th sense of where everything is when the wind blows.

A long sword made from an alloy of true-silver and mithril, the blade being 3 1/2 ft. long and the grip 1ft. The grip made from ancient ironwood rapped in wind drake leather. This unadorned sword has an almost steel grey with hints of silver and blue running along/through it. Long-forgotten humans forged whisper in the Wind in the distant past for a man with tremendous power who was bound to another. This Sword is older than most elven elders, and the wielder is far older. 

Strom Steel Dagger(type: Dagger)

Classification: Legendary

Durability: 2560/3000

(Wind-based and water-based damage increased by +20%)

(Movement in storms is unhindered) 

Dagger's skill: 

Stun(passive): All attacks made with this dagger have a chance at stunning the attack's target.

A dagger made fully from storm steel, about 3 1/4 ft. long. The rap for the grip is made from storm wyvern leather. This dagger is ancient and has seen use. 

Armor and accessories:

Blizzard's Embrace(Type: Full Plate) 

Classification: Relic 

Durability: 5000/5000

(Ice Magic's effects last 50% longer)

(Fire, Wind, and water-based  deal 23% less damage)

(When it snow, you move without noise)

Armor Skill9(s):

Frozen March(passive): Whenever the wearer walks, they do not get tired.

Icy Presence: Make the air around the wearer colder; this slowly get worse the longer skill is active

Blizzard's  Embrace is a set of full plate that is made from mithril infused with the element of ice. Slate grey with white edges, this armor is tough to crack, let alone break, made by ancient ice elves who have long since left this world; by blade or age, this was made to embody a blizzard. 

Blind Fold of the forgotten(type: Face Covering) 

Classification: Epic

Durability: 1000/1000

(When wearing this blindfold, the wearer's mana sight improves greatly)

(When wearing this blindfold, the wearer's face can not be remembered after being seen. This does not prevent people from remembering the wearer when the wearer did not have the blindfold on)

Blindfolds Skill/Curse: 

Blindness(curse): Make the person wearing this blindfold blind and unable to take it off; this skill makes the wearable give an enemy 1 minute of blindness.

A face covering made from spider's silk from the deep dark. It has the Bladed Queen's markings on it, right in the middle of the wears eyes. It is said that all the Bladed Queens guards have one on their face. With that said, if you ever see one of these, you should run.

Crown of storms(type: crown/head accessory)(Broken)

Classification: relic Broken

Durability: 0(+100 every year)/5000

Soul Bound to Liam Sparrow

(Storm, wind, and water-based damage is increase by 20%)

(Self-repair(working slowly))

(All movement speed is increased by 30% 15%)

Crown's Skills:

Summon Storm Elemental: The wearer summons an elder storm elemental.

King's forgiveness(passive): frees someone's mind for control of any sort.

The Might of Storms(passive): When in a storm, all skills are 10% 1% more effective

This crown is the sign of a fallen king. Made from storm steel with a single gem at its front. It is said that the gem is the core of an elder storm elemental. It floats above the head of its wearer. This was made in ages gone by a king and his people to show their unity before the Bladed Queen over through their king. During those times, the crown was broken and made unable to be repaired. It is said that the Bladed Queen let the fallen king keep his crown to help him remember his shame.  

(Note: when I think of full plate armor, I think of this https://www.artstation.com/artwork/baRQ5r.)

0