Chapter 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Random Adventures POV}

"Damn this, where did they all come from." He said as he killed another goblin.

"I don't know, Mark," a woman said breathless, "but where is the city guard! They should be here by now."

"Come on, we both know that they are dealing with the C rank threats. Luckily we are only D rank; otherwise, we would be finding hobs. Be grateful for what you have, Liz."

"Well, let's see if you're thankful after this next wave."

"Shit"

-After a few more waves-

"Hey, Mark?"

*sigh*"Yessss, Liz."

"Do you hear tha-"

As Liz started to say something, the ground started to quake, and the ground began shaking. 

"Liz, what the in the name of the seven gods is happening. You are the 'magic' girl!"

"I'm a cleric, not a mage, you idiot!"

As the two adventures were arguing, the ground began to split and fall into a cavern of some sort. It was slow at first but got progressively faster as it went. A huge dust cloud rose out of the now exposed cavern. It was huge. At least a mile across and several long, it ate most of the plain in front of the city. But that was not the unusual thing. It was what was in the cavern that was what was amazing. 

"Do you see that, Liz?" Mark was the first to regain his thoughts. "It looks like a keep or Dungeon of some sort." 

"Before we go exploring what happened to the goblins..."

--In the cavern--

Simultaneously, when the adventures were wondering where the goblins were, the goblins had fallen into the cavern. When they had their wits about them, they decided that it might be a good idea to explore this new "thing." They might be able to find something good. What they did not know was that they were walking to their deaths. 

{Liam POV}

The first thing he felt was the heat. He was melting back into existence. Slowly, ever so slowly he became able to feel his body again. The ice cracked then broke around him as he stood. Looking around as he stretches, he saw the dust and grime covering everything. It must have been a very long time since he had last been awake. 

Knowing the only reason he could be awake, he looks for the others. They were right where they were last time, but they were still frozen solid. Breathing out slowly, Liam knew that someone had taken something and he needs to get it back. 

"I should get to it so that I can leave. Ah, Freedom..." (this is his thoughts)

Walking toward the entrance, he drew his sword, Whisper, and following the pull of the search spell, he looked for the intruders.  

{Mark POV}

"Liz, are you not excited about this! We get to see the new dungeon. Oh, I wonder what rank it will be."

"Well, this is only the scouting party so that we won't go deep. Let's hope it is at least lower than B."

"Even if it is only E rank, it should help the city with what could be within. Do you think we will get anything good?"

"No, since the B rank and C ranks will get first picks."

"We can only see, Right?" 

After climbing down the cliff and a nice walk, the group of 25ish adventurers finally arrived at the dungeon's entrance. 

"Okay, folks, Listen up!" The B ranked called out. "We are going to go into the entrance and the first area inside no further. You got that, guys?"

Everyone responds in the positive and light their torches and walk-in.

{third person}

There is little light within the keep, so they can only see what is within the touch light. 

As they walk further, they start to smell something off, and Mark asks about it, but no one cares about it and says it is probably rotting wood or mold. In reality, it is the smell of blood for the dead goblins just out of the touch light. But the group starts to hear something. 

It was the sound of metal on stone, like footsteps. Then they stopped, and the adventurers Froze as they saw something on the edge of their touch light.

 

(Note: Sorry about this chapter its, not the best)

0