Chapter 2. Cloudy Night
20.4k 16 254
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 2. Cloudy Night
Time passed, the crowd in the dance hall began to disperse as time showed 09.56 PM. In a private room inside the Sea Devil Club, the sound of loud banging flesh echoed throughout the room mingled with harsh, ragged breaths. A man and a woman joined bodies getting hotter and hotter by every second.
Every time I thrust deep inside, I visibly tensed up. My broad shoulders and muscles splintered with sweat, as if with oil. Sweat from my neck dripped down my sculpted chest. A woman named Leah shook her head from side to side while moans kept came out of her mouth. Her short black hair was messy and sweat could be seen from her cute face.
"I know you like it - hah - hah -..." I said with a smirk. My waist moved without a pause.
"Ahh ... James -James ... Angggh!" She raised her head, her hands crumpled the sheet on the sides of her head when a deep sense of pleasure shot from her lower abdomen to the top of her head.
"Ah!"
At the same time, a satisfied smile on my lips after I had my fill. I turned and lay next to her as she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she leaned closer and lay intimately on my chest.
"Are you really going to quit after this?" Leah's uneasiness could be heard clearly from the tone of her voice.
"Yes. This is my last day," I answered without hesitation.
Leah climbed on top of me, her eyes staring at me filled with objection.
"Is it because of a woman?" She made a wild guess.
I chuckled.
"What made you think of that?"
She frowned with her face flushed in embarrassment.
"It's just a guess. I can't think of another reason other than that."
"I want to try my luck in other professions. I don't want to get naked and dance in front of a crowd forever," I explained.
Leah was silent, she knew what I said was true.
"But you're still young. At least you can stay in this profession a few more years before quitting."
"Nah. I had enough. It's time to change," I replied in a relaxed tone.
* Beep * * Beep * * Beep *
The sound of an electronic alarm near our bed interrupted our intimacy. The alarm indicated that her booking time was up. I approached it and pressed the red button to turn it off.
She took a deep breath, got out of bed and started to wear her clothes, so did I. After I finished, I opened the door for her. Leah stopped at the door and looked at me one more time.
"Hey ... Um ... Please call me if you change your mind," she said.
"Okay," I said with a smile.
She came closer, her arms around my neck and we kissed once more as a goodbye. Our lips moved and our tongues twisted in rhythm.
"I'll send your tips to your account later," she said as she broke our kisses.
"Thanks."
After that, she turned around and went through the corridor.
The clapping sounds made me turn to the other side of the corridor.
"Four in a row. That's crazy, dude!" said Cole as he approached me.
I shrugged nonchalantly.
"It's my last day. So they don't want to waste this opportunity." Well, this was the first time I had done this much in just a few hours.
"Should we grab our drink now?" said Cole. The club would be closed soon since the curfew for a night club was 10.30 PM. This rule was applied because demons usually attack at night.
"Let's go," I replied.
----
Half an hour had passed, we sat at the bar and chatted accompanied by two glasses of cocktails.
"He serves two hybrid-beasts at the same time and he doesn't even break a sweat! He's crazier than you!" Cole excitedly talked about a prostitute who just joined the club. While I finished the rest of my cocktail and became a good listener.
"One margarita is ready." The bartender put a cocktail glass filled with yellow liquid with lime on the side of the glass.
We turned to the bartender with confused faces.
"Josh, we didn't order that," I said.
"That's my farewell gift to you," Josh replied casually.
I took the drink and picked it up with a smile.
"Thanks, man." I just took a sip, but then I frowned and took the glass away from my mouth since the sour taste pierced my mouth more than usual.
While Josh and Cole laughed at my reaction.
"Dang it, Josh! What did you add?" I scowled.
"Just a couple drops of my tears," Josh said in a joking tone.
"Oh, shit!" I put the glass on the table in disgust.
"Just kidding. I just added more lime juice. Drink it. It won't kill you," said Josh with a chuckle.
"If I have a stomachache, I'm gonna sue you for this," I threatened in a joking tone as I took the glass and drank it again.
"Hey, you've been drinking hundreds of my experimental cocktails and never get one," Josh replied.
- Tuk!
I put the empty glass on the table as I frowned and closed my eyes tightly, enduring the sour taste that pierced my throat and tongue.
"Wooo! One shot! " said Cole which was followed by his and Josh's laughter.
"This is the last time, I let you guys prank me," I said in a hoarse voice as I could make a sound.
"I know," Josh said sadly. Then after that, they fell silent.
"Hey, thank you for your support," my voice broke our silence. I remembered when I came here for the first time, I didn't know anything about this profession. I almost gave up because I was tied up and toyed by the woman who owned this place for a week. Somehow it really upset me. Cole and Josh were the ones who supported me. After I swallowed that bitter experience, I honed my skills as a prostitute, I learned to dance, learned how to attract women's attention while I also took courses to improve my academic skills.
"Promise me. You have to take care of yourself," Cole said with a worried tone.
I held back my laughter.
"Pffttt! What's wrong with you? You said it as if I was going to die," I said in a joking tone.
"The demon attacks have become more frequent these days and you will move out to another city. At least you have to find out where the closest police station and security post is," Josh added. Police stations and security posts were emergency places that could be used as a shelter from demon attacks, as well as hospitals and other government offices. Since the building was equipped with an anti-demon door.
"Chill out. I already did it yesterday. You don't have to worry about that," I calmed them down.
The dance hall lights went out, indicating the club was almost closed.
"Well, it's time to go home," said Cole as we got off the bar stools. While Josh cleared the glasses at the counter.
"Josh, you also have to be careful on your way home," I reminded him.
"I'll be careful," Josh replied.
"Later," I said. Then Cole and I turned towards the changing room and went home.
Accompanied by a cloudy sky, the sound of my footsteps and street lights, I walked down the quiet Ledred District to the bus stop near the gate after parting from Cole in front of the club. My house was in the same city but it was in a different district.
As I walked, the sound of another footstep came behind me. Sensing something was wrong, I sped up my pace but the footsteps followed me. When I almost reached the gate, two muscular men in black jackets blocked my way. I stopped my steps and another man behind me also stopped.
"Oh, hello gentlemen. How can I help you?" Despite my polite tone, my eyes stared at them with caution. Whoever they were, I knew they had bad intentions for me.
One of them walked over to me as he took out something from inside his jacket.
"Have you seen her before?" he said as he showed a photo of a beautiful woman with long brown hair. Her appearance looked fragile and feminine with a soft gaze.
"Wow ... What's this hot babe name?" I said in a flirty tone to mock them.
"Have you've seen her or not?" snapped one of them.
I glanced at them and gave them a smirk.
"Tell me her name. I'll tell you what I know about her," I challenged. Actually, I didn't know anything about that woman but I wanted to know her name so I could tell my friends to be careful since I guessed this woman had a scandal with one of my co-workers.
"Just answer my question!" he snapped.
I rolled my eyes to the side in annoyance as a breath out of my mouth.
"No thanks. I don't want to give any information to a person who doesn't want to answer my question." Then I stepped my feet to pass them. But the other muscular man got in my way again.
"Camila Creststream. That's her name," said the man who showed her the photo.
“Camila Creststream. What a beautiful name,” I repeated as I nodded my head over and over, my forehead creased in thought.
"Have you seen her?" he asked.
"Nope, never seen her before," I said in a casual tone. Then I stepped my feet again, trying to get past them.
"You disgusting manwhore!" One of them suddenly punched me from behind. Swiftly, I stopped my steps, turned and shifted my body to the side to dodge. Before that guy threw his other punch, I gave him an uppercut right on his chin.
- Brak!
That guy passed out in one hit.
"Oof! A manwhore's punch sure hurt," I said in a mocking tone.
"You son of a b*tch!" The other two men came forward together in anger.
I advanced on one of them. When that guy raised his hand to punch me, I caught it and turned it around. I passed my enemy's underarm as I kicked my enemy's stomach with my knee as hard as I could.
"Argggg!" my enemy screamed in pain. As I was about to kick him one more time, a fist came from my side.
I released my grip and pushed him before I caught my other enemy fist, my other hand on his arm. And in one movement, I slammed him into my previous enemy.
A smirk on my lips as I watched both of them roll around in pain on the ground.
"Don't fuck with me, asshole," I threatened. Then I passed them nonchalantly towards the bus stop.
254