Chapter 7. Mark of Bride
18.1k 17 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 7. Mark of Bride
I brought my face closer to Evelina's ear. 
"Then, can you serve me now?" I asked in a sweet voice.
Evelina's heart was beating even faster. She was completely unprepared for this. Since despite her status as the Dragon King's future wife, Argod was usually cold to her. 
"I ... I ..."
My hand stroked the side of her face gently. 
"Please ..." I tempted her. I could have ordered or forced her, but I was never interested in that way.
Her face got even redder. This was the first time she had heard Argod use the words 'please' on her. 
"A-Alright ..."
"It will hurt but I'll try to be gentle," I warned since I didn't know what would happen if my instinct took over. Well, I was a dragon king not human anymore. Who knew what I could do?
“Ye-Yes,” Evelina answered nervously.
As soon as those words left her mouth, my lips bumped to hers. I inserted my tongue in her mouth, moved wildly in it. While she was stiffened in shock and her mind felt blank.
My kiss was getting dirty as my hand touched her neck, breast and waist. Slowly, I pushed her trembling body and dropped both of us onto the bed without letting go of our kiss.
"Mphh ..." she moaned as my hand sneaked into her dress and touched her breast directly, squeezing her soft and supple breast in my hand. Her hands grabbed the bedsheets behind her as a tingling feeling ran through her body.
* Thump *
My eyes widened as my heart started beating fast. My body felt hot and my mating desire peaked. I had never felt so aroused like this before. An announcement appeared in front of me.
[Dragon mating urge has started!]
Now I understood why Argod decided to put himself into a coma to prevent the curse and why he didn't let Evelina or the other women get near him. Because he knew he wouldn't be able to endure his own instinct.
I pulled my body away from her, took off my night coat and threw it shamelessly to the side. My eyes fixed on her filled with extreme thirst. As if there were huge flames in my chest that were asking to be released.
Evelina could only stare at Argod with a trembling body. Even though she had wanted this for a long time and loved Argod, somehow his sudden passion shocked her. But from his eyes, she knew that his Dragon instincts had dominated him.
I grabbed Evelina's hand and made her rub my cock which started to harden from outside my underwear. 
"Ufff ..." I moaned as I closed my eyes with my head raised and face flushed, showing I was enjoying her touch.
Evelina's hand were trembling, this was the first time she touched a man's. 
'it's big ... And hard ...' she thought. Curiosity and fear mixed in her heart.
The flame that burned my body was getting hotter as Evelina's hand started moving clumsily touching my cock. While my other hand squeezed her breast, sneaked through her dress, feeling her soft skin with my fingers. Impatiently, I slipped her hand into my underwear, making her grasp my flesh directly. Somehow I wanted to put it in so bad but I knew this was her first experience.
Her hand was shaking violently. 
"Your-Your Majesty ..." Evelina's body started to feel hot just by touching the big, hard and hot thing in her hand. Even she had a hard time holding it. But between her fears, her body said something else. It was something she had never seen and felt before. And she wanted to know ... She wanted to know how it felt inside her body as a sign that she had given up everything to the man in front of her.
"I don't think I could hold myself any longer," I said in a ragged breath. I released my hand and took off my underwear, exposing my fully awakened cock to her.
Her eyes and mine both widened in shock at what I just released from the cage. My cock was three times bigger and longer than an average human cock. 
'Shit! There's no way she can endure this.'
While Evelina thought differently. She was excited ... So excited ... Even her body was trembled by it. His cock size indicated his status and strength as a man.
My mating urge was getting higher, all I could do was try to reduce her pain. She was a healer, right? She should be able to heal herself with her healing skills. I put my two fingers in my mouth and wet it with my saliva. Then I leaned over to her and kissed her one more time while my other hand held hers above her head. My wet fingers slipped into her dress and her underwear and played at her entrance. 
"Mpphh!" she gasped. But beyond my expectation, she spread her legs and welcomed my touch.
Happy with her response, I took off her underwear and she moved her waist and legs to help me. I let go of my kiss and looked at her with a smirk. 
"I know you want me," I said confidently.
Evelina looked at me with a pleading look, she didn't deny it because that's how she felt right now. 
"Yes ... Your Majesty ... I want to feel everything ... I want to be yours ..."
I was quite surprised by her bold confession, since as far as I remembered she was a shy woman. 
"Then I will make you scream until the entire palace knows that you are mine." I cancelled my intention to use my fingers and decided to penetrate her directly with my cock.
My hand brushed her dress and rubbed my cock at her entrance for a few moments. My eyes that were fixated on her glinted in an overwhelming thirst. 
"Hug me. I'll be in." And she did what I asked.
Without further ado, I thrust my cock into her, penetrating her resistance in one rough push. 
"Anggghhhh ... Ahhh ... Your --- Majesty --- Aghhh ..." She called out my name breathlessly, her body jerked in excitement, her eyes closed tightly, holding back the pleasure mixed with pain from her lower part. Her nails gripped and clawed at my back.
I could feel her heat filled with mine, her warm inner wall kept throbbing. 
"Ahhh - Hah ... You should have called my name ... Not 'Your Majesty'," I said. Her narrow inner walls clamped my cock perfectly. Pleasure began to spread from my cock to all over my body. While I held myself from moving until her pain subsided.
"Hah ... Hah - Ar-Argod ...'' She called my name in difficulty.
"Yes ... That's it ... Call my name ..." I started moving my waist back and forth slowly since her heat bit me so hard and her inner wall was very narrow. 
'Ahhh ... She's so delicious ...' During my time working as a prostitute, I had never felt anything like this before. It was amazing and I really enjoyed it.
My waist movements were getting faster. The friction between my cock and her inner wall was getting rougher as we climbed higher in pleasure. Our moans and ragged breath filled the room. We didn't care if the guards or anyone waiting outside heard us.
"Ohh ... Ohhh ... Argod --- Ahhh ... I want to cum ... Ahh ... Make me cum --- make me yours," she screamed between the pleasures that swept her mind. Her legs were shamelessly wide open, giving me easier access to penetrate her deeper.
I sped up my pace since I was also within my limits. Only a few seconds later, my hot semen came out and mixed in hers. A great sense of satisfaction swept across our minds. An announcement popped up before me.
[Dragon mating urge is over!] 
[Congratulations! You have got a bride!] 
[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth - Healer (189)] 
[Congratulations! You have acquired a new skill: Analyze.] 
[Analyze (Requires 1 Mana) - Skill used to analyze target. More information will be added depending on the user base level.]
'A new skill?' I started to understand how a Dragon King's power works and why he could become the strongest of all the tribes in Igixar. Because the dragon king could absorb the other essence and turned it into his power. And this applied not only to people but also to a sacred place. 
'That's why so many tribes hated the dragon king.'
I pulled my cock, white liquid along with her virgin blood flowing from her heat soaked my bed sheet. I turned my gaze to Evelina who was lying limply beneath me, making sure she was fine. A pair of small dragon's wings with the Queen's crown tattoo appeared on the side of her neck. It was the dragon mark of bride, proving that she was my wife. That tattoo was a pride for the tribes who wanted to become the dragon tribe alliance and also a mockery if it was on my opponent's tribe princess neck. Because it means I could conquer that tribe and take the princess as my bride. 
'Analyze!' I decided to try my new skill right away.
[Name: Evelina Lavinia Iaoth] 
[Age: 189] 
[Level 61]              [Tribe: Healer] 
[HP: 2520/2520] [Mana: 1039/1039] 
[ATK: 30]               [M.ATK: 545]
[DEF: 290] 
[Skills: Analyze, Dispel, Accelerate, Power Boost, Mana Barrier, Healing Light (Bloodline), Mass Healing Light (Bloodline), Holy Beam (Bloodline), Weapon Blessing (Bloodline)] 
[Emotion: In pleasure] 
[Condition: Normal.]
I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that her condition was normal. At least I knew what I did had no effect on her. Slowly, I fell to her side and hugged her. 
"Does it still hurt?" It was my first time doing this with a virgin and I had done it roughly.
Evelina hugged me and smiled. 
"No ..." Then she turned her head at me. 
"Your Majesty ... I love you ..." she confessed.
"Thank you for accompanying me and waiting for me patiently." 20 years of waiting was not a short time, especially with Argod's cold treatment of her. I had to admit, I had never found a sincere woman like her in my life.
Her hand touched my face slowly, her eyes looked at me. A happy smile on her lips. 
"I will always accompany you forever."

Important Note:
Argod has 3 ways to gather his power.
1. Level up by killing monsters / defeating opponents (Increase status).
2. Collecting skills with essence absorption (Skill expansion).
3. Defeat Legendary Beasts and contract them as a summon or source of power (10 Advanced elemental magic).

261