Chapter 11. Royal Bath I
13.2k 4 219
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 11. Royal Bath I
I aimed my bazooka at one of them and fired it.
- Boom!
A big mana bullet launched. The monster tendrils covered his main body to repel it. My bullet landed on the monster, destroying the tendrils covering it and one-third of his body. But the monster didn't spill any blood or fluid from there. Apart from that, I realized there weren't any announcements regarding my damage, which meant that my attack was meaningless.
A second later, the new body parts grew and replaced the old.
'I have to change my strategy.'
I flapped my wings, bringing my body up so I could shoot them more freely, my eyes watching the monsters. Like before I shot one of them with my bazooka.
- Boom!
As before, my attack only destroyed one-third of him. This time I shot him again right in the eyes.
- Boom!
Half of the monsters should have been destroyed but I was wrong, the monster regenerated rapidly as if I only shot it once.
'Looks like I have no other choice but to take close combat.' I realized I only had 2 seconds before he regenerated.
This time I shot the front monster. And instead of his eyes, I aimed to destroy the tendrils.
-Boom!
As soon as my bullet was fired, I flew towards him as fast as I could and changed my bazooka which I named 'Rage' with my revolvers. Naming weapons was very important for my mana weapon skill, so when I called them next time, I didn't have to imagine them like the first time but just called their names and they would appear in my hand.
As my first strike destroyed one-third of the monster, my fingers pressed down on my revolvers ' trigger, shooting the monster's eyes with my bullet. Unfortunately, he kept shaking his body to avoid my attack.
A second later, I was in front of him.
'Nightmare!'
My revolvers turned into my sword and I swung it straight into the monster eyes twice.
[You have cut a Gloom Tree for 93 HP] X2
In an instant, the monster dried up and crumbled.
Several Gloom Tree tendrils slashed towards me. I flapped my wings, flying upwards to get out of their range.
'Rage!' The sword in my hand turned into my bazooka and I repeated my previous strategy. I shot him with 'Rage', shooting him with 'Light and Shadow' and finished him with 'Nightmare'.
[All enemies have been defeated!]
[Level Up!]
[You are now Level 11. HP +50, Mana + 20, ATK and MATK + 5, DEF and SPD +2]
"Next!" I said breathlessly. I had started to run out of stamina since I had been fighting for more than two hours. Based on my memory, Argod could fight much longer than this, but I thought his stamina decreased because his body had been asleep for too long.
Even though Eir realized my situation, he still carried out my orders.
The other Gloom Trees appeared. Like before, I finished them off with my previous strategy. As the monsters died, the sweat that covered my face and body was getting more and more as my stamina was getting low. I knew I was at my limit. Meanwhile, there were 5 other Gloom Trees in front of me.
I glided backwards to where Eir and Evelina were.
"Evelina, give me Power Boost and Accelerate," I said.
"Okay," Evelina quickly did as I asked. Her staff that was pointed at me glowed in white.
[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth gave you Power Boost!]
[Your ATK and MATK have increased by 100%]
[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth gave you Accelerate!]
[Your SPD has increased by 100%]
[ATK: 85 + 43+ 85]
[M.ATK: 85 + 43 +85]
[DEF: 50 + 25]
[SPD: 50 + 25 +50]
[Time remaining: 14:56]
'Sweet!' I could feel my strength multiplying. The spark that hovered around me was getting brighter and brighter. This time, I glided at the monsters with my sword. Their tendrils launched at me. Unlike before, with my current speed, I could dodge them without a pause, without immobilising them with 'Rage'.
[You have stabbed a Gloom Tree for 213 HP]
With just one stab in his eye, the monster dried up and died.
Quickly, I glided to the remaining Gloom Trees and finished them off one by one.
[All enemies have been defeated!]
[You have gained EXP!]
After that announcement appeared, I returned to Eir and Evelina.
- Bruk!
I landed hard and almost fell, the sword in my hand fell and disappeared into shards of light. Deftly, Eir supported me.
"Your Majesty," he said worriedly. Likewise with Evelina who approached me with the same expression. Without wasting time, she checked me with her Analyze Skill.
"I'm fine," I said breathlessly.
"You're pushing yourself too much," said Evelina as soon as she finished checking on me.
"At least I know where's my limit," I said. I still wanted to continue this, but my condition didn't allow it.
"We'll continue it tomorrow."
They nodded.
We walked out of the training ground and walked down the previous open corridor. As before, my steps stopped as I watched the sunset in Igixar's sky. The afternoon wind wiped the sweat off my face and brushed my hair gently.
'It's so beautiful...' Too bad I couldn't stare at it for too long, my clothes were full of monster sweat and slime, I had to take a shower immediately to get rid of this disgusting smell.
Eir noticed it and gave a gesture to a nearby servant.
"Prepare the western bathroom for Your Majesty."
Before the servant could answer, Evelina approached them.
"I'll help you," she said.
Eir turned to Evelina.
"Your Highness, you don't have to do that."
"It's fine. I want to give a little surprise for Your Majesty." Evelina knew Argod was pushing himself too hard today, but she was very happy to see his persistence. Because that was the king who was needed there, a man who never gave up.
"Okay," replied Eir with a smile.
I turned around and was about to resume my steps, but Evelina approached me.
"Your Majesty, I will help the servants to prepare your bath."
Even though I was a little confused about why she wanted to do a servant's duty, I agreed.
"Go ahead."
As Evelina left along with a few servants, Eir came over to me.
"Your Majesty, would you like to take a bath in the western bathroom?"
I frowned, trying to remember about that room but nothing. I only knew the location but didn't know what the room looked like.
'Looks like Argod's never came to that room before ...' I thought.
"Okay." Since I didn't know about it I decided to give it a try.

-----


Eir opened the door decorated with antique ornaments for me and lowered his head.
"If you need anything, I'm in my study."
"Thank you." I stepped into the room. The sunset greeted my eyes, the aromatherapy fragrance tickled my nose and a large and elegant outdoor bathroom entered my sight. Rather than a 'bathroom', it was more accurately described as an outdoor private pool. The floor was made of beautiful rough stone. A pool of warm water filled with strange flowers and leaves that I had never seen before was on the edge of the balcony, allowing me to look directly towards the city freely. At least, ten maids seemed busy adding more flowers and leaves. Unlike the usual maid uniforms which were dominated by black, their clothes were like a two-piece swimsuit in red with an extra short cloth covering half of their thighs.
But I could still see the sides of their thighs clearly and instead of the maid band, flowers adorned their heads. An outdoor bed that was big enough for three people with an exotic canopy on the side of the pool, some small lamps made of glow crystal, shining dimly on it. Several large lounger chairs and several tables filled with wine glasses and weird shaped little cakes, fruits and cookies. Then, I realized that even though the room looked like the outdoors, that room was actually indoor. It was because two purple crystals located in the corner of the room worked as projectors.
But one for sure, seeing all this I understood why Argod was never here. Because rather than a 'bathroom' this place was more like a place for a king to have fun with his women.
219