Chapter 21. My Dwarf Sister
9.4k 30 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 21. My Dwarf Sister
Eir bowed and walked out of the room to order the servants to prepare my order. While Evelina came over to me.
"Your Majesty, let me heal you."
I simply nodded in response.
Evelina held out her hand to me as she cast her healing light. The white light covered my body. A second later the pain in my body disappeared along with that light and my entire wound healed without leaving a single scar.
[Evelina Lavinia Iaoth has used Healing Light at you!]
[Your HP has fully restored.]
"Thank you," I said. I was about to step my feet out but she grabbed my hand, stopping me. Her eyes were on mine.
"What's wrong?" I asked. This place was full of monster corpses, the smell of the monsters' blood and liquid-filled this room. This was not a good place to talk. Besides, the guards couldn't 'clean' this place before I came out of here. Cleaning meant they would open the roof of this room, activate the barrier and burn those corpses to ashes.
"Let me check on you first," said Evelina with a worried look. She wanted to make sure he was fine since her heart almost stopped after hearing Argod spent the night on the training ground.
"Fine." I realized that my actions to fight those monsters alone was not a good decision. Of course she and Eir were worried about me. But I couldn't waste my time. According to my calculations, I only had a week before the other tribes knew that I was awake. At that time, other tribe kings would send their delegates or ask an audience with me. I was sure they would notice if I weakened and I couldn't let that happen! That's why I had decided to level up as quickly as possible and regain my strength.
Evelina released her hand. Again, she extended her hand and a white light glowed on her palm. I knew she checked me with her Analyze Skill.
After a while, she lowered her hand and her worry on her face disappeared.
"Are you feeling relieved now?" I said in a teased tone.
Evelina nodded her head. She knew she shouldn't doubt Argod because even though he was weakened, he was still a royal dragon.
"Shall we go now?" I asked again.
She nodded her head once more and we turned towards the exit. The door in front of us opened and we exited the training ground. Eir bowed to me.
"Your Majesty, Sarah has prepared your bath." While the guards' eyes were on me since it was the first time their king came out of the training ground in this state. But they didn't dare to say anything and swallowed their questions.
"Thank you," I said with a slight nod. I walked towards the Northern bathroom followed by Eir, Evelina and several guards.
As we walked, the sound of lively footsteps came behind us. We stopped our steps and turned to look at where the noise was coming from.
"Your Majesty!" A little girl with a cute face ran from the end of the corridor to me. Her light brown hair was tied in one ponytail at one side. Her eyes were brown and a happy smile on her lips. She wore a black one-piece that covered up her thighs with a red long-sleeved vest. In contrast to her cute appearance, a huge hammer was in her hand yet she carried it without difficulty. Her status appeared above her head.
[Name: Sela Akerra Notilda]
[Level 78]
[HP: 3520/3520]
[Mana: 891/891]
Despite Sela's appearance, she was older than Evelina, only that she could not grow any bigger or taller than that, because she was from the dwarf tribe.
- Plop!
"Hueeee, why don't you tell Sela that you're already awake." She buried her head in my abs and hugged me without hesitation, even though my body smelled worse than the sewer now.
"Lady Sela, haven't I sent a messenger to inform you yesterday?" said Eir in a confused tone.
Sela pulled her face away from me without releasing her hug and turned to Eir.
"That servant is your messenger? He's still passed out in my room," she said with an innocent face.
"Eh ?!" Eir and Evelina looked shocked at Sela's words.
While I exhaled a long breath.
"What did you do this time?" I asked calmly. Although Sela was not like Al who liked to blow things up, as a royal craftsman, Sela made many magic items. All of these items had strong magical power and sometimes activated due to trivial things.
She released her embrace from me and smiled awkwardly like a naughty kid caught doing a bad thing.
"Um ... It's not Sela's fault. The servant got into Sela's thunder trap. Then he fainted," she said as she cringed and closed one of her eyes since she was afraid I would be angry.
"But he's fine. It's just ... Sela couldn't take him out because Sela's trap was still at the door."
"Have you cleared your trap yet?" I asked.
Sela nodded with a face full of regret.
I turned to the guards near me.
"Take that servant from her room," I ordered.
"Yes, Your Majesty," answered the guards.
They were about to turn around, but Sela stopped them.
"Wait! Once you enter my room you have to step with your left foot and not your right. Then after taking two steps, you have to jump right once, forward, then left and return to the centre."
The guards were listening to Sela's explanation with a confused face. And I could already guess, Sela hadn't cleared her traps yet.
"Sela, lead them to your room," I said in a firm tone.
"Bu-But ... Why? Sela still wants to be with you," she whined.
"No buts. We'll talk again later, okay?" I said in a friendly but firm tone.
Sela glanced at Evelina and gave her an envy look.
"Alright ... But promise me, after this you have to accompany Sela," she pouted.
"Okay," I replied with a smile. I knew that Sela was very close to Argod, she had treated Argod like her own brother.
"See ya later," said Sela. Then she turned around and several guards followed her.
I turned around and we started walking again.
"I apologize for this mess, Your Majesty," said Eir. He didn't expect his decision yesterday could bring this mess.
"It's only a trivial matter. You don't need to think about it," I replied casually. Instead of thinking about small things like that, many other important things were going through my head.
As I arrived at the front of the bathroom, I turned to them.
"Wait for me in the dining hall, I'll be right there."
"Yes, Your Majesty," replied Eir.
Eir and the guards bowed as I went into the bathroom. A large room entered into my vision. Like the Western bathroom, the floor was made of beautiful rough stone with a pool of warm water. But unlike before, this room was not too big and had a smaller pool. Apart from that only a lounger chair and several tables filled with wine glasses here. The maids also wore the ordinary maids' uniform.
The door behind me closed, while I turned to look at Evelina who was standing beside me.
"Why are you here?" I asked. With a body that smelled of monster's blood like this, there was no way she wanted to do it with me.
She walked in front of me and lowered her head.
"Let me clean you, Your Majesty."
"Are you sure you just want to clean me?" I teased.
Evelina's face turned red.
"If you want more than that, I don't mind doing it."
171