Chapter 23. Harder…
10.1k 10 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dragon King's Harem Chapter 23. Harder...
Evelina's eyes widened in shock at Argod's reaction. She thought Argod was depressed because of losing his powers, but no, he was still optimistic and didn't show any fear. 
"With pleasure, Your Majesty," she replied.
'Yes,' I chose as my tongue moved to lick and tickle her neck.
[Essence Absorption initiated ...] 
[Dragon mating urge will trigger in 60 seconds.]
My tongue went up in front of her ear. 
"How about giving me a blow job?" I demanded. When I became a prostitute I never got this privilege.
"Blow job?" said Evelina. This was the first time she had heard those words.
'Ah, I forgot,' I thought. In Igixar, having sex was only limited to penetrating act since the purpose was to make the offspring, that's why they didn't know things like this. 
"Let me teach you," I said. I released my hand and grabbed her hand to lead her out of the pool.
I sat on the lounger and spread my legs, showing her my cock clearly. 
"Kneel," I ordered.
Even though she looked clueless, she still did my order.
"Now lick it," I demanded.
"Li-Lick it?" she said in confusion.
"Yes, think of it as a big candy," I explained.
"A big candy ...?" she muttered. Evelina's eyes fixed on my cock. She brought her face close to my crotch, a hard swallowing sound came from her throat. I could feel her breath between my crotch as she slowly drew near. Her tongue stuck out and moved to lick my cock in hesitation.
The pleasure flowed from my cock spread throughout my body. This was the first time I had felt this way. It was a pleasant sensation. 
"Yes, like that," I said.
Her face drew closer as her tongue kept moving, licking my cock. A feeling of excitement enveloped her. It was her first experience, but she somehow liked it.
As time went by, her tongue's movements which had been stiff before were getting wilder and wilder as she got used to it. She buried her head in my crotch as my cock got harder. Her hands crept from my thighs to my waist to embrace me, as if she wanted to dominate my cock just for her. Her tongue moved not only on my cock but also on my groin. The tingling feeling between my groin made my cock even harder and tense.
I let her lick my cock like a lollipop, enjoying the delicious sensation that crept from my lower part to all over my body. But only briefly, I clamped her head and pushed it away. Then I put my two fingers to play with her tongue. While Evelina could only stare at me with a pleading look and flushed face, letting me play with her mouth as I pleased. I smirked, her expression really turned me on.
[Dragon mating urge has started!]
My mating urge boosted up. My adrenaline was racing. The flame inside me was asking to be released.
"Suck it," I demanded as I pulled my fingers.
This time she understood what to do. She put my cock in her mouth and sucked hard.
"Ohhh!" I moaned loudly and bent my head backwards slightly with a red face, enjoying the stimulation from my cock. 
"Move your tongue," I said as I returned my gaze to Evelina who was enjoying my cock.
And she happily did what I asked. Her tongue moved, swirling my cock in excitement.
My rating urge was getting higher, I knew I had to end it soon. Without warning, I clamped both sides of her head with my hands as I moved her head back and forth, pushing my cock down her throat. While my waist also moved in tune with her. 
"Ah ...- hah-hah-ah ..." My moans kept coming out of my mouth. 
'This is so good ...' I thought. Her tongue was moving non-stop, giving me double pleasure.
While Evelina gripped the back of Argod's waist tightly. His hot, hard cock filled her mouth. There was a choking feeling in her throat since his cock was too big for her, but she couldn't let it go.
As minutes passed by, I could feel my cock twitch a lot. But of course, I didn't want to waste my seed since I had to make my successor. I took out my cock from her mouth and pulled her impatiently.
"Ah!" Evelina startled as she fell onto the lounger on her stomach.
I spread her legs and knelt between it. Slowly, I put one of my arms around her waist and made her on her knees, while my other hand pressed the back of her head onto the lounger. I swiped my hardened cock at her entrance, soaking it with her liquid. 
"I will be a little rough this time," I warned her with a smirk.
Meanwhile, Evelina's heart was beating fast. She could feel his big hot cock right at her entrance. She couldn't deny her heart and her body wanted it so badly.
"I'm going in," I said. Without hesitation, I put all my possessions in one push, feeling her warm inner wall.
"Aghhhh ..." she gasped in pleasure. Her hands gripped the lounger. My waist moved back and forth roughly, shaking her body every time I thrust her. 
"Yes ... Ah ... - hah - hah - Argod ... Hah-ah-ah ... harder ... Oh ... Yes ... Harder ..." she moaned loudly as she called my name. I was quite surprised by her demand.
I smirked. 
"Harder?" I pulled my cock away without completely releasing it from her and pushed it again in one rough push.
"Aggghhhhh!" A loud erotic voice came out of her mouth as her body jerked in surprise. She struggled, trying to pull her body in reflex but in vain since I held it with my hand.
"Ahh ... You made a good sound ...- hah-ah-hah -..." An evil smirk on my lips. My waist moved back and forth as my hand pulled her hips in tune. Rammed my waist with her round butt, making sure my cock fully went in every time I thrust her, making sure I could stimulate her innermost part, filling her pussy with mine. We were immersed in pleasure and forgot ourselves. Her body trembled violently every time I penetrated her. Our room filled with the sound of our banging flesh.
As we were inside the pleasure, noise could be heard from outside. 
"Please let Sela meet His Majesty for a minute." A girl's sound came.
"Forgive us, Lady Sela. But you can't enter," said a guard.
"Why? Evelina is with him, right? Why can she accompany him but not Sela?" said Sela in an annoyed tone, followed by a noise.
- Brak! - Bruk- Bruk! - Agh!
As Sela walked into the room, her eyes were widened since she saw us in so much pleasure. 
"You-Your Majesty ..." she muttered in shock since what she knew me was always cold to women.
I turned to Sela who was standing stiffly near the door and put my index finger on my lips. 
"Shhh! - Hah-hah -... Don't kill my mood," I said with a smirk, my waist continued to shake, thrusting my cock into Evelina. Then I waved my hand, giving a gesture to the guards who were standing at the door with guilty faces since they couldn't prevent Sela from barging in to close the door before I returned my hand to the back of Evelina's head. 
"Ahhh ...!" I moaned as I raised my head slightly in pleasure, I knew I was at my limit.
While Evelina didn't care anymore. All she knew was Argod cock that kept thrusting her, making her forget everything.
"Aghhh! Argod --- You are the best ... Ohhh --- Ohhh --- The best-hah-hah- ... Ahh ... Agnhhhh!" My waist movements were getting rougher and rougher upon her compliment. Soon, her body raised slightly as I fired my semen inside her.
"Nggghh ..." My hand shifted to hug her hips tightly making sure she could not move from her position before all my seeds came out in her.
[Dragon mating urge is over!] 
[Congratulations! You have acquired a new skill: Mana Barrier (Requires 5 Mana) - A skill used to create protection from Mana. The number of hits absorbed depends on the base level (10 levels = block 1 hit)]
Meanwhile, Sela bit her lip. Evelina entered this palace as Argod's future wife, with a status full of honour, the princess of the healer tribe, while she? She entered as a refugee. Even though Argod treated her well and even gave her the royal craftsman position, she knew that in Argod's eyes she was just his 'little sister'. After all, even though she was a daughter of the dwarf tribe's grand duke, she had lost her royal status since her family was accused of betraying the dwarf king 40 years ago. Her entire family was executed and she had been sentenced to death. If at that time, Argod had not come to the dwarf king and requested for her mercy, she would have already died by now.
I pulled my cock from Evelina as I smiled in satisfaction. 
"Am I too rough?" I whispered. My hand combed her messy hair. Her sweat was clearly visible on her face.
Evelina turned around and shook her head as she took a quick breath and smiled. 
"I like it."
"Take a rest. I'll summon the maids to help you get dressed later," I said in a gentle voice.
"Um," she answered me with a short mumble.
I kissed her forehead gently before returning my gaze to Sela, who was standing with an annoyed expression by the door. But I also stared at her with the same gaze. 
"Now tell me. Why did you break-in? Do I spoil you too much that you dare to go against my orders?" I remembered she had never behaved like this to Argod before.
After hearing my question, Sela lowered her head and her eyes became teary.
174